Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
NOW YOU'RE A MAN; [July 4th] [Johna, Alabama Giant] [Ask]
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 05:09 PM (451 Views)
Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
It had been merely days since Johna and Al's last get together and it ended badly. Johna had Broken his favorite part of his collection. the jewel encrusted Starlight Sparkle. Al had banned Johna from his home and declared vengence upon him. Today was the day of reckoning.

He marched angrily towards Sweet Apple Acres pulling along a cart full of watermelons, Rather LARGE watermelons and what looked like a cannon. This wasn't going to end well.

"JOHNA!" He shouted angrily. " ITS TIME FOR YA TO PAY FOR BREAKING MAH THINGS! NOW AH'M GUNNA BREAK ALL OF YER THINGS!" He shotued.

It was official Alabama Giant, one of the most mellow ponies in the apple family, had gone off the deep end and slipped into utter vengeance mode. Blossom had probubly tried to follow and stop him But he wouldn't listen. This was about his pride! And his toys!
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Bone Marrow||Earth Pony||Stallion
Buck Justice||Earth Pony||Stallion
Shadow Ritual||Unicorn||Stallion
Gobo Foreman of the Morgrim||Morgrim|| Male
Lady MIdnight Hallow||Unicorn||Mare
Alabama Giant||Earth Pony|| Stallion
Tinkergem||Pegasus||Filly
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Johnagold opened up the window and saw Al with his massive Melon Cannon. When the Melon Cannon came out, serious shit was most likely about to go down. And Blossom indeed had tried to tell him he was being unreasonable, but with him not listening, she just gave up and went back home all moody and pregnant (like usual).

"Hey, thanks for payin' me a-WOAHSHIT!!!" Johnagold squealed, ducking back inside. "Ah swear, Ah didn't break your little horsey figurine on purpose! Ah didn't realize it was there when Ah went to sit down! Y'know, we could talk this out..."
Johnagold||Earth Pony||Stallion and daughter Ginger Gold//Unicorn//Filly
Heinrich||Unicorn||Stallion
The Colonel||Unicorn||Stallion
Jess//Diamond Dog//Female
Shikataro//Unikirin//Buck
Spring Blossom//Earth Pony//Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
After seeing johna he loaded up the cannon and aimed at the window before firing. The Melon broke the window and exploded into its red gutty insides the splashed all over the room.

" COME OUT HERE AN' FIGHT ME JOHNA! YOU COWARD!" He shouted before loading another Melon into the Cannon and firing into his room. " OR AH'M GUNNA PAINT YOUR ROOM RED WITH MAH MELONS!"

He loaded one more Melon and got ready for a rebuttal.
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Johnagold looked down at Al from the window after the melon splattered everywhere and totally freaked him out.

"WOAH! HEY! Now Ah don't mind jam splattered all over the walls, 'cause you know that happens and all, but MELONS? And Ah ain't comin' down to fight with you. Ah ain't soilin' this ground with the blood of a family member!"

Suddenly, a giant lotus bud spontaneously grew from the ground and opened up, revealing a kirin with distinct, elk-like antlers. His mane was thick and shaggy, and moustache-like appendages, like those of a chinese dragon, sprouted from his muzzle. He was wearing sunglasses and held a microphone in one of his claws.

"Does there happen to be a conflict here?" the kirin asked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
ALabama Giant frowned and fired another melon. The Kirin popped up as he was loading another melon into the cannon. He looked to the kirin and snorted. " This ain't none of yer buisness! You stay outta this!" He fired it again ." JOHNA!" He loaded another one into the cannon before firing at where he though johna was hiding. The melon hit, mad an audable bang and splattered all over the barn. " AH'M GUNNA MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE THEM ELONS WHEN AH'M DONE WITH YOU!"
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Johnagold knew very well who the kirin was. He was Shuukaku Shikataro, a major Neighponese lord and celebrity! "AWMAHGAWD IT'S SHIKATARO, THE HOST OF HONOR DUEL! SHIKA AH NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME OR ELSE AL'S GONNA KILL ME! AH SAT ON ONE OF HIS COLLECTIBLE FIGURINES BY ACCIDENT AND AH NEED HELP."

Shika chuckled and twirled one of his mustachios with his claw. "So, you wish for this to be settled through an Honor Duel?"

"Yeah! Ah don't wanna get killed! Ah just want to settle this peacefully! Ah really didn't mean to break his toy!"

Shika lowered his sunglasses. "An Honor Duel it is, then." He turned to Al. "Do you accept his challenge? Or do you back down and dishonor....YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
Alabama Giant Glared at johna. " YOU COWARD!" he shouted.

He looked to Shika and said nothing. Instead he loaded his cannon and turned it towards him. " AH told you to stay outta thi!" He said. " Thisi s between me and mah IDIOT COUSIN! AH'M GOING TO BREAK EVERYTHING YOU OWN JOHNA! STARTING WITH YOUR STUPID BEARD!" He picked up a rock and threw it at the window.
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
"WOAH HEY MAN NOT THE BEARD," Johnagold shouted back. "And you just refused to go on Honor Duel with me!" He scoffed. "Ah am so dishonored." The rock didn't really hit anything. It just bounced off the side of the barn. "The only way you can get your honor back is if you have an Honor Duel with me!!!" Johnagold laughed and disappeared from the window.

"Welp, you just dishonored your family," said Shika. "Not my problem, you just told me to stay out of it." He noticed the cannon pointed at him and shrugged. He could use his plant magic to make those melons rot or start growing vines if he needed to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
He snorted. " There don't be no such thing as honor. Ah'm just a melon farmer. WHOS GUNNA SHAVE JOHNA DOWN TO NOTHING!" He shouted. He looked around and picked up his how from his Cart. He ran to the barn and put it down ." JOHNA COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME BEFORE I LISTEN TO THIS CRAZY SCALY THING AND BEAT YOU TO A PULP!" He was mad.. He picked up the hoe and began slamming it against the barn door until he swong it and broke part of the door, and his hoe.
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Shika had suddenly appeared looking down from the window with Johna. The both of them gasped and put hooves to their mouths at Al's mention of no honor. "No honor?" gasped Johnagold. "All real men have honor! Ah'm insulted!"

...What I should mention now is that Johnagold piled a bunch of things behind the barn door so Al would have a hard time breaking it down. That's why the hoe was breaking against a wooden door.

"You should listen to me!" replied Shika. "Honor Duels are the number one way to settle disputes and relieve stress, according to a bunch of weird naturopathic doctors from my country! And it also helps me make money!"

Johnagold gave Shika a really weird look. "...Really? Money?"

"Yeah, that line about the money did kind of just make me look like a self-centered jerk. Please ignore the part about the money!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
"Fine!' He said ." BUt I ain't doing some STUPID game.s I'm going to rip Johna a new one!" He looked up at the window and glared. " And if AH win I'm going to shave evey part of your body!" He was nooooooot happy at all. " I'm going to humiliate you so bad even Jewels will laugh in your face!"
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Shika teleported back down to the ground in front of the farm, dragging Johnagold along with him. "Excellent! Now....it's time once again for an HONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR DUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!!!!!"

Suddenly, a bunch of spectators and camera crews appeared on the scene. No, Blossom was not there, as she had better things to do than watch Al humiliate himself. "Now," said Shika, "Before we begin the challenges, present yourselves and your case."

"Ah am Johnathan Aurum Gold of Appleoosa, unfairly accused of purposely breaking a My Silly Horsey figurine! And Ah swear, Ah didn't know it was there when Ah went to sit down!"

Shika nodded. "Now, Mr. Johnagold, do you have anything else to say?"

"Uh...Sure... Got two great kids, a lovin' marefriend...Uh...and Ah hate clowns."

Shika looked over to Al, bringing the microphone to him so he could speak.
Edited by JM95, Dec 12 2012, 07:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
Al who had wanted Johna to come down smiled wide. " Ah'm Gunna kill him." He said. Before he jumped at Johna trying to get him in a head lock. " Ah'm gunna pop your head like a grape!" He shouted angrily as he tried to wrestle johna. He had his mind set on hurting Johna in some way or another. " Ah'll make mincemeat outta ya!"
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

JM95
Member Avatar
Carnivorous Herbivore
Johnagold squealed in terror as Al grabbed him and started giving him a headlock. "WHOA GO EASY THERE AH HAVE TOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR PLEASE DON'T KILL ME AH DON'T WANNA-"

Shika frowned and snapped his fingers. Two elk bodyguards emerged from the audience and pulled the almost-sobbing Johnagold off of the vengeful Al. Shika looked at the both of them with a serious-business expression on his face.

"Honor Duel is supposed to be a wholesome source of entertainment and humiliation for the whole family! I can't allow you ponies to be spilling blood participating in something that children could be watching! That would be...Not friendly for the kids! So behave like mature, responsible ponies and participate in the challenges, or be...disqualified!"

Everypony's voices became low gasps at Shika's mention of disqualification. If they were disqualified, they would both be dishonoring the Apple Family name!

"Now...The first challenge is one of true manliness! Who can lift the most weight while being distracted by pretty ladies!" Shika struck an epic pose.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chibiman007
Member Avatar
Full of Bad Ideas
" OH Ah'll lift something heavy Alright!" said Al. " AND DROP IT ON YER HEAD JOHNA!" He growled. " Lets just get this stupid thing over with!" he shouted. " This whole thing is stupid!" He crossed his hooves and pouted. " Ah'm gunna beat the tar outta ya johna!" He said. " Even when were done with this!"
Bluemoon||Unicorn||Mare
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR