Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Missing but found; Yew see... [9th, sept, 5151]
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 10:33 PM (715 Views)
Tsukiko
Member Avatar
I have very special eyes...
"The queen sure is demanding lately.... No wonder, she wants just her mate back... So that is excuseable..."

A lone figure walked calmly through Manehattan, but wasn't all alone. Many other changelings were around, and they all were looking for the same... But this one was truly an oddball. He was unable to attain pony form perfectly, thus his hooves, mane, tail and horn remained like that of a changeling. "I'm worried for our queen's health now... Staying there, in Ponyville, unprotected... Of course, she can protect herself, but... Nah, I have to trust her! She is our queen! the best queen ever! she should execute me for doubting of her! Now... Where would I find her Lovecraft?"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Shouka // Kitsune Inukami // Female
Glass Sharp // Pegasus // Male
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Solrac
Member Avatar

"Best queen ever? I bet you say that about every new new leader of the hive that hops along. Nopony likes a brown snouter, you know." a cloaked figure said emerging from an alley. Chronius had been hoping to get tickets to see a show, get his minds of things, when he'd overheard this not so incognito changeling mention Lovecraft. Why was it that kirin always had to have a crisis when he wanted to take in a show?

"Well, spill the beans, my dear drone. What exactly is going on with the Goddess of sneezes and sniffles? Enlighten a curious freind." he said creeping up to the changeling.
Chronius||Arcane Kirin||Buck
Brimstone||Unikirin||Buck
Deep Impact||Pegasus||Stallion
Relucesco||Dragon||Male
Bloodbeak||Griffon||Female
Skeith||Flutter Pony||Androgynous

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"I'm telling you the truth!" the changeling in flawed disguise said "By the way, SnooPINGAS usual, I see. She is different from the others, she lived as a pony, she wants a perfect world where we don't need to make wars just to get what we need, and she is very close to it! She is kind! Way too kind, I think sometimes...". He knew Chronius, of course. the hivemind let him know of him. "You are friends with them, i can tell... Lovecraft went 'poof!', disappeared, in thin air, as the wedding approaches, and with it the great festival which makes official that the peace treat has been signed. Plus that now Utopia serves Celestia's cause."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

"SnooPING? How dare you accuse me of such a thing! I was just doing...um, The exact opposite of that! You're going to hurt my poor feelings!" he said draping a claw across the odd changeling.

"Still, my intriguing insect, what you said is quite the cause for alarm. Why on green Gaia would dear Lovey leave her blushing bride? And oh, so suddenly as well! I'd suspect that perhaps an enemy of the changelings would be to blame, but I don't know of any who could accomplish such a feat as foalnapping a goddess with so little difficulty." He said beginning to pace about.

"Well, whatever is the cause of her disappearance, it's sure to be interesting. May I ask what made you think to look in Manehatten in the first place? Or is it that your kind just scouring all of Equestria?" He asked still trotting back and forth.
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"She didn't leave on her very will... It's hard to explain.. You know when something just disappears from thin air? It's just all very strange..." he said, continuing the search "And, no, I'm not on my own. There are other changelings, but they are better at changing forms than me, so you won't notice most of them... Don't mention this to anyone. It could stir panic that the King went missing. It's odd, a female King... But again... Didn't we have had a male Queen once? Any clue on where I should look, by the way?"
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

Chronius gave a sigh and crossed his arms.

"If you are indeed correct she could be absolutely anyplace in Equestria. Heck, she could be anyplace on Gaia. And I can tell you,things shouldn't vanish into thin air without a reason. I know that some things can, believe me, but it's still unsettling. Still I say look in areas of great magical potential, ares that are important to Lovecraft's past or possibly in the area around Utopia herself. Though those are just my own guesses, take them with a grain of salt." He said tapping his claws and trying to think.

"Any idea what happened before she disappeared? Any ponies coming a bit to close? Any interesting items in the vicinity, other things of interest, or perhaps even something seemingly inconsequential, but a bit different?" he asked pacing once more.
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"I do not know any details... Sorry." that was all he said. "... The queen is kind of my sister. Born from the same mother, but different fathers. Her father, however, just disappeared from the hivemind. No leads, lo information, nothing to prove the he ever existed other than the fact that someone mated with Chrysalis, and the resulting batch had Utopia in. Strange, isn't it? he just disappeared out of thin air as well, except no one was there to witness what caused him to disappear..."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

Chronius gave the changeling a sideways glance when he heard that little tidbit. It was obviously unlikely that the father this drone spoke of had any relation to the pony he was thinking of, but the kirin had come to bet on the unlikely and impossible at this point.

"A pony erased from the hive mind? I'll have to ask how to do that at some point, but back on subject. A pony that just poofed out of existence. Nothing to hint at their identity in anyway, nopony out looking for them, and no witnesses. Yes, that is very strange indeed." he kirin said lacing his claws together.

"Far stranger to think that there would be two unrelated occurrences of such a thing and I simply happen to stumble across both. You know, there's a nice little shop in Canterlot I'd recommend you send a few changelings too. They may find a sharp looking bit of glass that your queen would be interested in. Perhaps if we are lucky it can lead us down the proper path." he said still pondering.

"It's the best lead we have at this point, I suppose."
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"You mean Glass Sharp, right? His story is reverse: rather than disappearing, he just 'appeared out of nowhere'. No one knows his past nor anything. And it was years after Utopia's father went MIA. .. Wait, are you thinking there's a connection?! This is impossible, he is a mere mortal, he would have Death By Snu-Snu if he was ever Utopia's father! You know how long the mating of changelings royalty lasts... No?" this changeling guessed that he didn't know, and explained either way: "One whole week, mind you."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

"If I'm correct this isn't the first time such a thing happened, remember? It was just before this big invasion. I really have to inquire after the poor dear I saw gutted before my eyes for trying to deliver a warning. Kind soul, even if she did use me as a quick snack. And I'm rambling again aren't I?" Chronius said beginning to wave his claws.

"Still, somepony must have done the deed, why not him? Perhaps he just has amazing endurance for a pegasus, heck it could even be his missing cutie mark, and are you really telling me that a pony disappearing without a trace, and some other pony appearing out of no where are completely unrelated events? No chance at all of even a slight conection? I thought with how long the hive mind must have been around that you changelings would have stopped believing in coincidence. Not to mention with literally nothing to go on, it's still our best bet." he said before taking a knife from the darkness beneath his cloak to play with. He could never do that at home anymore, it set a bad example.
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"There's never a first time for this, I guess. But, as I said, there's a large time gap. About fifteen years I think. I wonder if Utopia will ever recover from her losses completely... I mean: She suffers so much for us, and the hivemind reminds her of everything that has happened or is happening. This means that the memories of the former queens has stayed. ... I'm an idiot, I know. My talking about this, I'm reminding her as well... So, quick change of subject: Did you know she succeeded in perfecting the ritual to create flutterponies? She used it to create the firstmost generations of flutterkirins, and it was a huge success, but she gave way too much of herself."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

So Utopia experienced all the memories of the past queens? Now that was something interesting. He knew that the hivemind was an invaluable resource, but this could have historical ramifications he couldn't even imagine.

"Yes, I'm sure that she smells of sunshine and joy and Celestia kisses the ground dear Utopia walks upon. I can't believe any of us could ever be so blessed as to live in the same time as the majestic, beautiful, kind, and graceful Queen Utopia." Chronius said. If changelings could taste sarcasm he was sure it'd be overwhelming.

"Still magical hybridization isn't easy. Kudos to her. Perhaps Lovecraft donated a little to much magic as well? Thinned herself out, so to speak? " he said trying to come up with some way to track Lovecraft down.
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"Urgh, what an awful taste! Look, if you got something against her, why don't you discuss this with someone? Now, about the flutterkirins, it was thanks to Celestia. Seems the ritual was complete but there was intervention of an unwanted force when Morpho first used to create Flutterponies, which explains why they are so fragile.Perfect ritual, imperfect outcome.". He stopped for a second and sniffed the air. "Sonic Wings is around. Is probably flying around south of here."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Solrac
Member Avatar

"Talk? Nah, I'm not much of a talker. Besides, I am, as always, perfectly fine in every way. Let's focus on trying to get our amazing disappearing kirin back, shall we?" He said with a roll of the eyes.

"So can this Sonic Wings give us any insight into our search? We need to track down every lead we can after all. Think he'll be of any use?" Chronius said beginning to juggle his blade. If they really had to search all of Equestria, this would take a long, long time. Hopefully Sonic had seen something helpful.
Relucesco||Dragon||Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"Sonic Wings is heading toward Techspecs. I guess he would help the queen if she asked him, but for now... I think we should let him mind his business. In case you don't know, Techspecs is a genius of prothestics. His greatest challenge so far was give wings to a wingless pegasus. Maybe we could go there and see if he knows something. There's also a rumour that inapt- inmapin- Some crazy metal that nullifies magic is the cause of Lovecraft's disappearance. But it is just a rumour."
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Manehattan · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR