Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
On The Way; 5 December 5151
Topic Started: Mar 28 2013, 04:13 AM (880 Views)
Nocturne

Eschiyat sat on the outer deck of the ship that was carrying him and Utopia.

It was a long flight, but Eschiyat was using it as a sort of... pre-vacation relaxation cruise. High in the sky, the wind flying through his mane and over his wings, the blue sky above and the blue sea below. Eschiyat sat in one of the chairs set up on the deck, reclining with a drink in hoof. He had left Utopia in the room a few minutes ago; she'd still been asleep when he'd come up here. He'd wanted a few minutes alone anyways.

Eschiyat had much to think about-he had no idea where he was going to go with his relationship with his Queen after this; he didn't want to move too fast and propose marriage so soon after the loss of her prior fiance, but on the other hoof, Utopia already knew how he felt, and could just be waiting for him to ask her. He would never know unless he asked, but he didn't want to ask and ruin what they already had.

It was a difficult dilemma, and on some level, Eschiyat was glad to be having it. This way, at least, he knew that his feelings for her were genuine.
Nocturne||Pegasus||Male (Retired)
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck
Ezreal||Dragon||Male (Retired)
Dartbreak||Pegasus||Stallion (Retired)
Eschiyat || Queenling || Identifies Male
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
I have very special eyes...
It was then when this familiar pegasus could be seen on the deck. Purple fur, cyan mane and eyes. He walked around a glass sculpture of a chinese dragon, clearly worried it might fall over with the waves, fixing it to the deck with ropes. There was no doubt, from crossing informations with the hivemind: This one was Glass Sharp, the Glass Artisan of Canterlot. What the hay was he doing here?! No one could be sure. Last he was seen, he was closing up the shop for a holiday and quickly slapped an "In Vacation" sign in the last minute at his shop and now... Here he is, on this cruise as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Shouka // Kitsune Inukami // Female
Glass Sharp // Pegasus // Male

Nocturne

Eschiyat had relaxed, eyes closed as he reclined in his chair.

This was a time of relaxation, to rest himself and distance himself from the Hivemind, just as it was for Utopia, in his mind. Eventually the sound of glass tapping against the deck, coupled with the straining of rope, caused him to open his eyes and look at the source of the noise. A quick ping of the Hivemind informed him that this was Glass Sharp, the pony who had come to visit Utopia while they were unconscious. He stood, walking over and taking a look at the statue.

"............... That's quite impressive."
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"A-Ah, thank you... Spent the past week trying to make it. I... I'm planning to deliver this to the emperor. He has been asking artisans all around the world for a piece that would make him seem richer than he is... So much glass was used to make this that it would mostly just crack from falling. Even so, I would hate to see any damage on it.". There was something off with Glass Sharp. It was sure she had been visiting Utopia at least once when she was in critical condition, and that it was him who had covered them in blanket there.
Edited by Tsukiko, Mar 28 2013, 06:32 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat nodded.

"Sensible. Always a good idea to be prompt and careful when fulfilling an order for royalty." he said. Looking at Glass Sharp out of the corner of his eye, he watched the stallion as he spoke. He had checked through the hivemind for anything on Glass Sharp, and came up with his name, occupation, and the fact that he'd been to visit Utopia.

"I hear you've visited a certain Dream Clinic in Ponyville recently... I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced."
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"Ah, yes... In fact, I have been there because she canceled her request and the one who requested a life-size glass replica of her hasn't paid me, so... Yes, I eventually visited, but saw her sleeping like a foal and decided not to bother... ... I can't deny it, it FEELS strange whenever I look at her... I cannot tell why, it just feels familiar. I wonder why is that...". Glass sharp fixed the statue more, as it finally stopped swaying left and right. "I have no memories of having relatives... No one has put a "Missing Glass Genius" poster or something..."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat nodded.

"Would you happen to have seen another Changeling next to her?" he asked, not yet telling Glass Sharp that it was himself. He tilted his head, pondering what could have caused the feeling of nostalgia that the stallion before him felt looking at Utopia.

He then mentioned not having relatives, and Eschiyat's eyes widened. He thought Utopia might be a lost relation? That was... Interesting. It may not be a bad idea to get them in a room together.

"I could arrange a meeting between the two of you, if you wish." he offered.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"Ah, yes, I have seen! But I was sure he or she was protecting her or something. I heard changelings can grow way too affectionate to other ponies or to each other. As for the meeting... Hm... Could you perhaps bring her here? I cannot leave my masterpiece alone, it needs extra attention and protection.". Glass Sharp was overly cautious with his own creations, of course. But, considering he was gambling with his luck to get a large sum to pay his own vacation, it was worth it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat nodded and smiled.

"She's right below deck. I'll see if she's awake yet." he said, turning and walking off. He headed down the hatch to the bedrooms, walking down the hall to the suite that he and Utopia shared. Walking in, he saw her still sleeping on the bed. He crawled onto the bed, giving her a small kiss on the cheek, then resting his head on her shoulder.

"Utopia... Topi, c'mon. Wake up; somepony wants to talk to you." he whispered.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
Utopia groaned low, waking up. "Has the ship stopped moving? My head is banging...". No wonder, sea or air, the rocking of a ship would make her feel nauseous and want to spend her time sleeping the sickness off. "Hm? Who is it, Eschi?". The queenling queen stood up slowly, her head swaying a little as she did, for her condition in travels were always something one would even laugh at sometimes...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat nuzzled Utopia.

"We're almost there, Topi, but there's a purple pegasus on the deck who wants to meet you." he told her. "Want me to carry you? You can continue to rest, that way."
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"Purple... YOU SAID PURPLE?!" seems Utopia remembered of that single purple feather they have found, and that she knew who it was. Her paleness had faded almost instantly. "What are we waiting for?! Let's meet up with him!" and thus, she made a rush for the deck... However, the funny happened: She lost her way through the ship. "Okay... This... This is awkward... But I don't remember how to reach the deck."
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat blinked.

"Well, yes. His name was Glass Sharp..." he said, following her out.

When she found herself lost, he shook his head in amusement. Only Utopia could get lost on an airship, only her. Nonetheless, Eschiyat came up and bumped her shoulder with his own.

"This way." he said, starting to trot off in the direction of the stairway up to the deck, leading her up to where the pegasus was taking care of his statue.

"Here we go."
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
Once there, Glass Sharp and Utopia stared at each other. For some reason, she suddenly felt like saying something unexpected. "D... D-Dad?!". His reaction however was in more disbelief than one would normally have. He looked around to be sure she was speaking to no one else and asked "You mean me?". Tears ran down her eyes and she jumped on him. "Dad! You are alive! I knew you existed! I knew it!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat blinked.

Dad? This pony was Utopia's sire?

Eschiyat blinked again, opening his mouth and trying to speak, but instead wound up looking like a fish out of water, his mouth opening and closing, but no words or other sounds coming out.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mane-Ji · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR