Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Steelclad Sails|| Pegasus || Stallion
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 01:35 PM (176 Views)
Conflixin

Steelclad Sails
Pegasus
Stallion
34.5 (112.5)

Appearance:
Posted Image

Cutie Mark:
His cutie mark is of a ship's steering wheel made out of cast iron.

Special Talent:
His special talent is sailing the ships that drink the sea.

Personality:
Steelclad Sails is, in a word, nice. He is polite, kind, and understanding. Everything he does is tempered with a scholarly refinement and a chivalrous attitude. He is a scholar, a gentleman, a romantic, and an all-around good guy. He also is something of a snarkier, but he never truly tries to harm someone's feelings. He is also incredibly optimistic, something that can and often does get him in trouble. He is somewhat naive, and he will almost always try to resolve situations peacefully. But, as John Dryden said "Beware the fury of a patient man." If one should successfully make him angry, he will lose himself in the anger, and will often do thing he never would normally consider. And just because he is nice, does not mean his is a pushover or a weakling. He can and will stand up for himself and others if the situation calls for it. He is also easily confused by matters of the sexual nature, and thus prefers not to talk about such things.

History:
Steelclad sails is the captain of an ironclad tug boat from 75 human years in the past. He learned his trade by sailing ships across the see, and apprenticing himself to various captains. His father disappeared when he was 18 pony years old, lost at sea. Despite this, he still went into sailing and eventually got it as his cutie mark. Then, 75 years ago a storm struck his ship while he was out sailing it along the coast. When the storm let up, he found, to his shock, that he had been transplanted 75 years into the future and all of his family and friends were dead. He refuses to let this get him down though, and continues to hope that he will find a way to return to the past, and to his rightful place in the world.

Fun Facts:

• Despite being a sailor, he gets drunk very easily, and when he gets drunk, he starts to flirt with everyone around him.
  • He really, really dislikes eating bitter foods of any sort.
  • He his ship is unimaginably named "A Tugboat".
  • He can sing fairly well, and can play the piano.
Edited by Sylvirr, Apr 6 2013, 11:49 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sylvirr
Member Avatar
Starving Artist
If you could fix some of the coding errors that occured when posting your profile, I can move along an accept it.
Illumination|Unicorn|Stallion
Kiernan|Kelpie|Stallion
Lunafer|Unikirin|Male
Soliel|Unikirin|Male
Bloom|Phoenix|Female
empty slot(reserved)
empty slot
empty slot
Woodworm|Timber Wolf|Magic Exotic pet + intelligence
Sylvirrs' Sparkly Art Shoppe!

Conflixin

I don't understand what your talking about. There is a problem with my profile?

Sylvirr
Member Avatar
Starving Artist
I fixed the coding. In the future, try to keep your image centered and remember to use the codes provided for you in the character application section.
I can accept it now.
Edited by Sylvirr, Apr 6 2013, 11:52 AM.
Illumination|Unicorn|Stallion
Kiernan|Kelpie|Stallion
Lunafer|Unikirin|Male
Soliel|Unikirin|Male
Bloom|Phoenix|Female
empty slot(reserved)
empty slot
empty slot
Woodworm|Timber Wolf|Magic Exotic pet + intelligence
Sylvirrs' Sparkly Art Shoppe!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pegasus Ponies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR