Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Royal Blood in Veins.; Noc [Dec 9th 5151]
Topic Started: Apr 3 2013, 12:54 AM (703 Views)
Tsukiko
Member Avatar
I have very special eyes...
The idea she had of a bath after the wedding was a welcome one. The hot springs water poured into a rock formation that had the shape of a wide bowl. This was the VIP hot bath, in which those of important status or enjoying their honeymoon could wander in... Tonight, it was deserted. Except for Utopia and Eschiyat, who would be relaxing in it. Above them the moon shone brightly, casting an energizing light upon them. "Ah, so good... isn't it?"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Shouka // Kitsune Inukami // Female
Glass Sharp // Pegasus // Male
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nocturne

Eschiyat hadn't believed what he saw when they had arrived at the hot spring. It was massive!

He had stood in shock for a moment, but Utopia had smiled then, nudging him forward into the water, where she had relaxed, and he had simply smiled and grabbed the soap.

At the moment, Eschiyat was gently scrubbing her back, running his hooves gently up her spine and between her wings. He leaned forward, lightly kissing at the back and side of her neck.

"It's wonderful, Love. I'd have no other here to share it with me."
Nocturne||Pegasus||Male (Retired)
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck
Ezreal||Dragon||Male (Retired)
Dartbreak||Pegasus||Stallion (Retired)
Eschiyat || Queenling || Identifies Male

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
She shivered a bit, her wings extending out as he was scrubbing her back. "My, my... This is wonderful... Has been a while since someone scrubbed my back... You know, I have been so anxious for this, to bring someone here. Secretely... I was wanting this: You to scrub me here. No one else but you and me.". Utopia's eyes went to the sky. "Tell me, have you ever taken on a non-pony form before we met? Or are you as attached to your Cocoa Twist identity as I am to Dream Reaper and my queenling self?"
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoy this. I'd never even hoped to have someone to share something like this... And I'm glad you chose to share it with me." he whispered, finishing with her back and pulling her back into his chest. He rested his chin on her shoulder, enjoying her proximity. At her question, he gave a light 'Hmmm.'

"I've gone through several forms before I settled on Cocoa Twist. Mainly to throw off the Hive, but also because I hadn't realized what I loved the most. I've been a Gryphon, a Zebra, I spent a century as a Farasus even. Then I became an Inukami, spent a couple hundred years as a Drake, had a short stint as a small dragon, and then I went to start cycling through unicorn forms until I had learned everything I needed to know as a chocolatier, and then I became Cocoa Twist." he stated.

"Once I found Cocoa Twist, things sort of... fell into place. I started making and selling my chocolate, and eventually word got out that my chocolate was the thing to eat when sad or afraid. They said it tasted wonderful, and as if by magic, all of your sorrows and fears would disappear. Eventually they dubbed me the 'God of Chocolate'..." he said, giving an amused huff.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"So, you had that many forms before you found one you got comfortable with? Amazing!", Utopia said with excitement, "I don't usually take on forms that are new for me. Specially Inukami. My experience with that one is limited to what the hivemind told me. ... Hey, I had a funny idea! How about we have a bit of 'fun' in an alternate form?". The queen then took the form of a dark purple wolf, an Okami Inukami. However, traits of her changeling self remained, such as the wings and a pair of horns that were clearly shaped after her original one.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat chuckled.

"I really wish I hadn't. It got hard to sort them all out after awhile." he joked, nipping at her neck. He had gone through all of those forms as a matter of necessity, but he actually had enjoyed it a bit, pushing his imagination to the limit and seeing how far he could go with it. Eschiyat chuckled at Utopia, then looked at her hungrily, changed into an Ookami Inukami as well, himself a dark blue with black streaks over his fur.

"I've got a challenge for you, Topi. Let's change to a different form each time we finish, and see how many forms we can go through before we're done..." he said, giving her a little nuzzle to the side of her neck. "What do you say?"
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"That sounds like a nice way to try different sizes..." Utopia liked where this was going. However, she didn't have many memories of forms she could use, and one form in particular wouldn't fit in there. "Well, I can try using all forms I know, but first..." the queen in form of wolf rested against stone lining fo the onsen, her posterior turned to him and tail aside, in an invitation for the already lubricated parts.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat gave a wolfish grin, coming up and nipping at her rump, then moving up to nip at the side of her neck as he mounted her prodding at her slick entrance and then shoving in, letting out a low growl of pleasure.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
Utopia gasped at how fast he was. "Woah, seems someone have been holding this urge for too long...". Her insides pulated along his shaft, desiring for him to pump her like there was no tomorrow. Perhaps it had been her urges speaking, perhaps it was the Inukami instincts "kicking in", but she just wanted more and more.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat chuckled.

"Someone offered herself. Who am I to refuse?" he responded, shifting himself a bit and starting to slowly slide in deeper. He moaned at her pulsations, slowly, gently thrusting in and out.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
Utopia tried to remain in place, moanning as she felt their privates grind in a passionate and naughty display of one of their wildest desires. Utopia always felt like this, enjoying this act during a bath. Of course, a bed was something, but it was when she felt the water that arousal came to her easier and faster, to the point her insides could pulsate in increasing rhythm with each thrust.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat moaned as well, subtly shifting so he had a dragon's member. To Utopia it would seem as though he had suddenly swelled within her, almost tripling in size and pulsing in time with her passage.

Eschiyat gasped at the sudden tightness, thrusting a bit harder and penetrating her as deeply as he could, until he lost his focus and shifted back fully into a wolf. He panted as his pace quickened a bit, the pleasure rapidly mounting.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
Utopia yelped a bit and then noticed why. "Ow wow! Watch out! If you grow too big you might draw attention from outsiders! (and rip me a new one...)" Utopia whispered that little last bit. But then, Eschiyat was able to revert it and they continued, Utopia murring as he gained pace and they carried on as it nothing happened.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nocturne

Eschiyat growled in apology.

"Sorry, Topi." he managed, the pleasure causing him to shut off with a grunt. He continued thrusting, his balls slapping against her clit and his hips impacting her rump again and again. The sound of him thrusting into her sounded throughout the spring, short and rapid.
Mitsugi||Air Kirin||Buck

Tsukiko
Member Avatar
"It's okay, I-I forgive you..." Utopia was trying to hold her orgasm to when he was about to have his, but it was a task proven to be very tough, considering his phalus pounded hard at the depths of her pussy, specially prodding one part that was driving her insane with the pleasure she was holding back. The contractions gained more pace, a sign that she was reaching her limit.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · After Dark · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR