Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Dice
News
Quick Ref
Put your mouse in this box to stop the scrolling.

[s]Equestrian Legends the Original is back![/s] Rumours of my rebirth have been greatly exaggerated.

SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, PAGES ARE UP FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, POSTING IS ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M ALLOWED TO DREAM

CST
The current dates for IC play are 1 September 5151 - 30 November 5151

Autumn

This board is best viewed in Firefox, Safari and Chrome browsers.

Welcome to Equestrian Legends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
In which Twilight Sparkle kills everyone
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 05:24 PM (197 Views)
Masterweaver

"Wait, what's that banner?"

Pinkie Pie grinned, getting down from the ladder. "Silly filly! This is noncanon, and so everyone wants to see you slowly spiral into madness!" So many role players trying to control the unicorn... Pinkie was glad it wasn't her this time.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Noncanon...? Pinkie. You're have one of your episodes. This is reality. And I am not killing anypony, please take the banner down."

"If you can take it down, you don't have to kill anypony! Well, I'm off to deathtrap Sugarcube Corner!" The pink pony bounced out of the library.

"...."

With a sigh, Twilight turned to the banner and tugged at it.

And tugged.

"Ugh, did she nail this to the wall or something?"
Cheesecake
Fireflare
Flapper Jack
Flying Minx
Gryilldae
Ixchel
Kettle Cornflakes
Swirly Mists
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MyLittlePonyTales
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Internet
(OOC title reminds me of this fic called Forever Faithful. Creepypasta warning.)
Barley Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Princess Luna

MyLittlePonyTales
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Internet
Rainbow Dash zoomed off to Twilight Sparkle's house. She had just finished the next book in the Daring Doo series, and it had totally ended on a cliffhanger! Of course, upon reaching the last page she had immediately slammed the book shut and taken off for the library.

Twilight Sparkle wouldn't allow her to borrow more than one book at any time. Something about “irresponsible.” Oh well. She'd be at the treehouse in a snap!

Actually... she was there now! She'd been so distracted thinking about the ending of the book and what it could possibly mean that she didn't slow down as she headed for the door. She slammed through it, flying headlong into a shelve of books and scattering them all over the library.

She popped up from inside the mound of books and looked up at Twilight. One of the books lay over her head like an odd shaped hat, but she didn't seem to notice. Twilight was standing on a ladder and hanging up a banner. “Hey Twi. What's the banner for? Is there going to be a party?”

Masterweaver

"Hey Rainbow. No, Pinkie's in one of her moods again. Apparently the writers want me to become a serial killer in a noncanon episode." Twilight rolled her eyes as she tugged harder at the nails holding the banner up. "Oh geeze... it's in there pretty tight. Ugh. Would you mind terribly trying to get this thing down?" She started putting the books Rainbow had knocked over back onto their shelves, no longer even bothering to warn her about knocking them over. "How was the last book? Did Daring Do defeat that treacherous archeologist or was there a final twist?"
Cheesecake
Fireflare
Flapper Jack
Flying Minx
Gryilldae
Ixchel
Kettle Cornflakes
Swirly Mists

MyLittlePonyTales
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Internet
"Oh ya!" Dash remembered why she'd come here in the first place. She smacked her hooves together, much in the same way a human might smack their fist into their open palm.

"I really, really, really need the next book. Like right now." she glanced around the library, unsure if Twilight had rearranged the shelves again. Not that that would have mattered, she had never paid attention to where any of the Daring Do books were kept. Eggheaded Twilight always knew.

She flew up to the banner, grasping the other corner in her teeth and tugging on it. "If I help you get dis banner down, can I borrow the next one? Thish one totally ended lame cliffhanger!"

Masterweaver

"Well, I suppose I could. Or you could get a library card." Twilight reshelved the last book, looking up at the banner and adding her own magic to Rainbow's efforts. Unfortunately, it just wouldn't come off. "What did Pinkie do, superglue the thing to the post...?"
Cheesecake
Fireflare
Flapper Jack
Flying Minx
Gryilldae
Ixchel
Kettle Cornflakes
Swirly Mists

MyLittlePonyTales
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Internet
"I dunno, can I have my book now?" Rainbow Dash gave up and lowered herself to the floor. She picked a random book from the shelf and flipped through it rather boredly for a moment, before tossing it over her shoulder uninterestedly.

She flew into the air and crossed her front hooves over each other, staring at Twilight. She blew a raspberry at the Unicorn's suggestion. "I don't need a library card."

Masterweaver

((For the record, anypony can play anypony. You just can't play the pony in the last post.))

"It would let you have more then one book at a time," Twilight pointed out cunningly. "All you'd need to do is sign a few forms, take a test, wouldn't even be ten minutes. And, nopony but you and I has to know."
Cheesecake
Fireflare
Flapper Jack
Flying Minx
Gryilldae
Ixchel
Kettle Cornflakes
Swirly Mists

MyLittlePonyTales
Member Avatar
Ninja of the Internet
"UGH, just give me the book for Celestia's sake!" Dash slapped a hoof on her forehead. "Library cards are for eggeheads, anyway." She'd spent a good ten minutes here already, she didn't want to wait another ten to take a stupid test.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · OOC Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates
Equestrian Legends
Tales of Equestria Wars of Equestria
Eternally Equestria

Chat

Incendio by Sarah & Delirium of ZNR