Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exit Mundi Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ha the Earth is round!
Topic Started: Feb 21 2008, 11:19 PM (2,157 Views)
Katastrof
Member Avatar
One Of The Four Horseman
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Myself and my fellow "Researcher on Astronomy" have finally found proof to back up our thesis on the "Flat Earth". We pose this question to all modern witch doctor's of so called "science" to refute our claim: If the Earth is round than why does the Koran not state it so?

We have used eyewitness accounts to determine how the sun moves and how large the moon really is. It's not 1/6th of the Earth's "gravity". Gravity is just a theory created by the modern heretics. A theory is just something someone though; it's not proven! Besides here is my colleague pwning a "physiotherapist" in a debate.

Exhibit A

(Please watch the video before commenting)

Posted Image

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero"(Seize the day put no trust in tomorrow)
~ Horace
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BohemianG
Member Avatar
Voted Most Likely to End the World
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brilliant stuff. You've got to feel sorry for the old guy in a way, though - still, it's remarkable he made it onto TV. I enjoyed his explanation for the horizon in particular.
Mister 'Balls' Sinister

Normandy took more balls than Vietnam, it took more balls than Korea, it took more balls than facing mustard gas on a battlefield full of giant ditches with nowhere to run. It took more balls than the world will ever be able to ante up again.

Flamingo
Member Avatar
Penis goes in here
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ugh...I can't believe the ignorance still. How can people, in the year 2008, still believe the Earth is flat? It sets back humanity thousands of years. I would actually pay money to have this guy blasted off into space just to let him see for himself how wrong he is.
Posted Image

jamesearljones
Planning World Domination
[ *  *  *  * ]
the earth IS flat.

Dizzarth Stumpy
Pessimist
Moderators
jamesearljones
Feb 21 2008, 05:35 PM
the earth IS flat.

god damnit, dude. you were SO fucking effective your first couple days here, but now you're just getting blatant. tone it down a tad and we may start taking your bait again.
STUMPY WAS RIGHT. HIS TOUCHING SOLILOQUY HAS MOVED ME, TRULY A MANIPULATOR OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I HAVE ALLOWED HIM USAGE OF HIS PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
EHRHRHRHRNGGHH
LC is the best and brought back my embarassing sex tapes.

jamesearljones
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dizzarth Stumpy
Feb 22 2008, 01:18 AM
jamesearljones
the earth IS flat.

god damnit, dude. you were SO fucking effective your first couple days here, but now you're just getting blatant. tone it down a tad and we may start taking your bait again.

sarcasm?

Warancient
Member Avatar
Crazy Doctor's Apprentice
[ *  * ]
The Earth is flat when animals are on it, because it feels like we are going in a straight line. Gravity molded our planet billions of years ago, all planets are round because of gravity.

James, your retarded if you think the Earth is flat. There have been photographs taken by the first expedition to the moon. Photographs from our satellites proof this to. Its not a theory or opinion, it is a proven fact that has been concluded thousands of years ago.

Btw, James...do you have a life or something? You only have been to Exit Mundi for a little over a week and you already have 200+ posts...
Posted Image

Destiny can create a hungry war that can devour the entire world. Destiny chooses our fate.

jamesearljones
[ *  *  *  * ]
Warancient
Feb 22 2008, 06:55 AM
The Earth is flat when animals are on it, because it feels like we are going in a straight line. Gravity molded our planet billions of years ago, all planets are round because of gravity.

James, your retarded if you think the Earth is flat. There have been photographs taken by the first expedition to the moon. Photographs from our satellites proof this to. Its not a theory or opinion, it is a proven fact that has been concluded thousands of years ago.

Btw, James...do you have a life or something? You only have been to Exit Mundi for a little over a week and you already have 200+ posts...

It was S-A-R-C-A-S-M!

also I have a life, but just a crappy pointless 2nd job.

DirkNL
Member Avatar
Horrific poster
Ahaha, that video was brilliant. That fundamentalist guy who keeps saying the Earth is flat (I'll call him 'Mr. Fundie') gets completely owned in the end and starts spouting out total bullshit - like the Moon being way bigger than the Earth. If the Moon would be so much bigger than the earth (about 1.2 million kms wide - or 720000 miles) the Earth would revolve around the Moon rather than the other way round. Then he gets owned by the astronomer and he starts saying that "everything in the Qur'an is true and everything that isn't in the Qur'am os bullshit"
I think we can safely assume he's wrong.

And I agree with Flamingo, I'd love to see him blasted into space just to make Mr. Fundie see for himself.
Posted Image
Posted ImageHail the wallflipping monochrome computer thingyPosted Image
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.

Dizzarth Stumpy
Pessimist
Moderators
jamesearljones
Feb 21 2008, 08:00 PM
Dizzarth Stumpy
jamesearljones
the earth IS flat.

sarcasm?

that wasn't sarcasm. you may not have meant it, but it wasn't worded like sarcasm.

"the earth is TOTALLY flat" or something similar would have been sarcasm.
STUMPY WAS RIGHT. HIS TOUCHING SOLILOQUY HAS MOVED ME, TRULY A MANIPULATOR OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I HAVE ALLOWED HIM USAGE OF HIS PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
EHRHRHRHRNGGHH

jamesearljones
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dizzarth Stumpy
Feb 22 2008, 08:26 PM
jamesearljones
Feb 21 2008, 08:00 PM
Dizzarth Stumpy
jamesearljones
the earth IS flat.

sarcasm?

that wasn't sarcasm. you may not have meant it, but it wasn't worded like sarcasm.

"the earth is TOTALLY flat" or something similar would have been sarcasm.

It was sarcasm the only way I know how.

You bought it hook line and sinker. That's good news for me. Further imploring your stupidity. Congratulations! :)

Dizzarth Stumpy
Pessimist
Moderators
jamesearljones
Feb 22 2008, 01:29 PM
It was sarcasm the only way I know how.

then you don't know how to "do sarcasm". just flat out lying or saying something you don't believe doesn't qualify.
EHRHRHRHRNGGHH

jamesearljones
[ *  *  *  * ]
Subtle sarcasm.

Flamingo
Member Avatar
Penis goes in here
My head is actually hemorrhaging from the complete idiotic, pompousness vibe you emit from your God forsaken words, james.
Posted Image

Dizzarth Stumpy
Pessimist
Moderators
jamesearljones
Feb 22 2008, 01:47 PM
Subtle sarcasm.

:someone's cool:
EHRHRHRHRNGGHH

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conspiracy Theories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Made by Sionthede of the IFSZ.