Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Exit Mundi Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You won't believe what happens next!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2017, 08:58 AM (72 Views)
Squeegor
Struggling Scientist
[ * ]
...aha, you were baited and you clicked. How does that make you feel?

So during a slow night at work (tonight, in fact), I remembered this one crazy website and decided to pay it a visit. Somehow I never knew it had a forum, but after taking a glance only to find a rotting corpse of what once was.. a thought crossed my mind that made me shudder. An idea so dark and incomprehensible, it made me doubt my own humanity and question what is real anymore. I decided to try registering.

And then the unthinkable happened: it actually worked.

So here I am. And now I will leave this place until I remember it again, probably in another 10 years or so.

Btw if you are reading this 100 years from now, I'm sorry for starting the Church of Raptor Jesus. It was a joke, honestly. Well sort of.. I mean, we have found His bones, so it's kind of hard to deny the idea entirely. But anywho, it somehow managed to escalate and turn into a monster beyond my own control. So sorry.
Edited by Squeegor, Feb 4 2017, 09:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PootPootis
Struggling Scientist
[ * ]
NOOOOO!

COME BACK!

Lyncanthro
Member Avatar
Voted Most Likely to End the World
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm at work, remembering when I was younger, and went to Exit Mundi. Then I decided to see if the forum was still up, and saw it was dead. I was very sad, but decided, by chance to try and login. And it worked! It's been 9 years since I've posted anything here apparently. RIP Exit Mundi Forums.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Social Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Made by Sionthede of the IFSZ.