Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Fear Itself!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Untold Tales from the Zombie War; Kevin's World War Z fanfic
Topic Started: Jan 27 2013, 03:27 PM (229 Views)
Menstrual Monster
Member Avatar
Red Herring
[ *  * ]
Can't believe I never shared this here, in all the time it's been published. It's a fanfic of World War Z that I've written, done in the same interview style as the book. So far, it's at five chapters with about 13,000 words total.

• Chapter one: Focuses on Canada, particularly Quebec.
  • Chapter two: Disney tries to keep its operations going through the zombie war. An expy of Selena Gomez, now a successful grown-up actress, tells the story.
  • Chapter three: A minor, throwaway character (the "Mrs. Ruiz" from the San Diego soccer mom's story who moved to Alaska) gets fleshed out. Told from her son's POV.
  • Chapter four: How the Irish survived the zombie war. Also some explanation on why some parts of the EU are simply provinces of a greater entity post-war, yet places like Britain and Greece are still independent.
  • Chapter five: The battle of Italy.

Reviews are welcome, as are suggestions for future chapters.
Posted Image
Bang, bang from the closet walls / The schoolhouse walls / The shotgun's loaded

My stories: Burned / Untold Tales from the Zombie War

Kevin's Review Catalogue -- Reviews, reviews! Step right up! UPDATE: Now it's a blog too!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SusanAgreesWithYou
Member Avatar
Final Girl
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll give it a go sometime.
Edited by SusanAgreesWithYou, Jan 27 2013, 03:31 PM.
Posted Image

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Death_Awaits/index/

This is the real, OFFICIAL forum we moved to. No trolls, no drama, plenty of horror discussions.

Kibby1313
Member Avatar
Deputy
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Through Chapter One, thoroughly enjoyed it. Would be natural for Quebec to do well, surrounded by river and walls.

Well-written, well-conceived. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Sad to hear about Yellowknife, though. Used to have friends up there.
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ooh<3. As a huge fan of the book, this definitely caught my interest. I'll try to give it a read sometime in the next week or so. Is it okay if I read one chapter per day, or would it be better to read it all in one sitting? :)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan Fiction · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme designed and coded by Pando of Zathyus Network Resources and GForce.