Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where To Find 2010 Limited Editions; First 7 revealed (thanks to Nicola078)
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 10:43 PM (4,397 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Collectors Guide - Rio Ferdinand

Starter Pack - Tim Cahill

Collectors Tin - Frank Lampard

MOTD mag 13 Oct - Robin Van Persie

Martin Mcolls boxes - Javier Masherano

Kick magazine 11 Nov - John Carew

WHSmith boxes - Shay Given

Match Magazine 20th Oct - Kolo Toure (Limited to 1000 signed cards hidden in packs)

photos posted below....
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
nicola078
Sep 28 2009, 12:49 PM
Hi could you tell me where you got the information about these limited editions from thanks

The 'intoy' website

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
supersupercookie
Oct 1 2009, 10:35 AM
Can you post the link to those pics? can't find them on the site.

They've been removed, I think intoy shouldn't have shown them and have been told to take them off.

You can see them on here though or on my ebay review.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
supersupercookie
Oct 1 2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks for confirming, I was going mad looking for them on there! Any news on the Others Limited Editions? It was about this time last year that they started being leaked.

Nope not yet, as you say though I'm sure they will be leaked soon! :D

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
The Entertainer website shows them:

http://www.thetoyshop.com/GamesAndPuzzles/...-0910/EPN393579

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
davec2907
Oct 11 2009, 04:51 PM
Very pivved off to find mascherano and given limited editions are already on eBay.bigwigs with no interest in collecting cards are monopolising cards again.I thought limited cards weren't available until the 15th October from mccolls and wh smiths.normal collectors likemyself have no chance at getting these cards. I have 3 people collecting cards in my household so the chances of each of us getting the limited editions is very slim. No way am I willing to pay overinflated prices for these cards. I could understand more if the cards distibuted better and it became total luck at getting these cards. Even rare cards like David dunn last year you know you probably won't get one but good luck to anyone that finds one. I feel topps need to do something about this so we can go back to simply collecting their cards.last year I only needed crouch to complete collection but no way can I afford to pay 40 for one card. Hope you proper collectors out there manage to get the cards you want. On a positive note I think the new cards are fab

If you don't like the way that Topps distribute the cards then why not do the same as I did with the 07/08 season, As we didn't start collecting until late in the season we decided to ignore the Limited Editions and the Master Cards we just collected the rest. We have a complete 08/09 set with the Limited Editions because we were in from the start but to be honest i can take them or leave them.

This year I decided to buy a box from both McColls & WHSmith as you will need to buy hundreds of packets anyway so we just get it over with in one go, getting the Limiteds is an added bonus! Of course I will sell the swaps on ebay as a way of offsetting the cost and making it more affordable but it takes a lot of effort and I don't do it for profit.

I would prefer all the Limiteds to be magazine based and not to have the store exclusives. It then becomes the fun of finding them not the expense and luck of getting them.

At the end of the day you have to decide do you either forget Limiteds altogether, pay 15 to get one off ebay or buy endless packets trying to find one with no guarentee you will.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
davec2907
Oct 13 2009, 09:27 PM
some good advice there.cheers.i think i will also stick to wh smith and maybe buy in bulk.i think last year we just got lucky.managed to find kitson in coop because they tended to split boxes and also got all 5 hundred clubs last year in just 20 packets again from thhe coop.it is difficult when collecting 3 sets so i think this year we will just aim to get one set of limited editions.hope everyone does well with their collections

They can be 'dads' posh set!

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rob PBS
Mar 1 2010, 08:19 AM
I need Given and the Magazine ones... eBay here I come (conveniently have a Martin's round the corner)
I have sent a PM! ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply