Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL World Cup cards in Europe; being released in Germany
Topic Started: Mar 14 2010, 09:16 PM (8,456 Views)
the silver fox
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The cards are more or less same as in UK but also includes cards of players from North & South Korea, New Zealand, Algeria & the England cards are of full shots :-
See here
There are also some cards of players from teams in the UK edition but not in the UK collection e.g. Roque Santa Cruz (Paraguay).
Edited by the silver fox, Mar 14 2010, 09:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

escobon
Unregistered

Hi. A question? Pictures of the players in the European edition are the same of UK Edition?

And if it possible, if there any checklist avaliable of these editions? I can see it.

Thanks for help
Quote Post Goto Top

bazzer
Unregistered

only 3 limited cards wanted Schweinsteiger,essien,cannaveraro any know where i can get these :cheers
Quote Post Goto Top

the silver fox
100 Club
Schweinsteiger was in Starter packs on sale in 'Toys R Us' and Cannavaro is supposed to be in Starter Packs on sale in 'The Entertainer'.
Sorry, don't know about Essien - not seen him in any Starter Packs yet (or Beckham or Mascherano)!

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
@ the silver fox: I think that Roque Santa Cruz replaces Cabanas of Paraguay and to my knowledge, that apart from the four teams and Team England that's the only difference. Not sure about the limited editions, Panini never did such a thing over here. Binders aren't released in Germany until next monday so no real checklist will be available until then, I'd say. As soon as I find a list of the cards released in Germany, I'll post the link here.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!

the silver fox
100 Club
escobon
Mar 14 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi. A question? Pictures of the players in the European edition are the same of UK Edition?

And if it possible, if there any checklist avaliable of these editions? I can see it.

Thanks for help
Pictures of players are the same except for the England players and of course the cards of players from Algeria, North & South Kores & New Zealand (which aren't in UK Edition).
Here is a link to soccercardindex.com :
http://www.soccercardindex.com/
then click on the Adrenalyn XL World Cup cards for the Checklist of the UK Edition.

the silver fox
100 Club
alexcollects
Mar 15 2010, 07:40 PM
@ the silver fox: I think that Roque Santa Cruz replaces Cabanas of Paraguay and to my knowledge, that apart from the four teams and Team England that's the only difference. Not sure about the limited editions, Panini never did such a thing over here. Binders aren't released in Germany until next monday so no real checklist will be available until then, I'd say. As soon as I find a list of the cards released in Germany, I'll post the link here.
Yes, you're right about Santa Cruz replacing Cabanas - I heard from a friend in Germany who confirmed this.
Don't think there will be any Ltd Editions in Germany. There weren't any with CL Super Strikes cards released there except for one card (Hleb, I think) which was free with a magazine? So they may do the same again?
Thanks in advance for the checklist.
I've seen already on ebay.de the cards that are selling.

MattieG7
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have Michael Essien Lim-Ed (for trade twice) and I got him from Sports Direct.
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions :D

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
the silver fox
Mar 15 2010, 07:44 PM
alexcollects
Mar 15 2010, 07:40 PM
Yes, you're right about Santa Cruz replacing Cabanas - I heard from a friend in Germany who confirmed this.
Don't think there will be any Ltd Editions in Germany. There weren't any with CL Super Strikes cards released there except for one card (Hleb, I think) which was free with a magazine? So they may do the same again?
Thanks in advance for the checklist.
I've seen already on ebay.de the cards that are selling.
Not only Hleb, but also Lehmann. I doubt that they'll do it again though, maybe if something like 06 happens again and Adler would be replaced by Wiese or Neuer. And even then you could get the sticker of Lehmann for like 0,20 € from Panini directly, so ebay.de isn't the cheapest way to get hold of those cards.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

escobon
Unregistered

Thanks silver for your help.
Quote Post Goto Top

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
Here's the link to download the checklist, just click on the picture below the word "checklist":

http://www.paniniadrenalyn.com/de/fifaworldcup/adrenalyn/checklist

Like I thought some cards are missing in this set, mainly from England, but also base cards from teams like Argentina or Denmark, for example, but there are four more teams and of course, Cabanas is replaced by Santa Cruz.

I'm too lazy right now to describe all the differences, I hope that's alright with you.

I've got the impression that the four extra teams aren't as frequent in the packs like the other teams here in Germany, I don't have too much to trade of Algeria, New Zealand and the two Koreas.

Let's hope no more countries have special sets . . .

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are there any differences on the base cards between UK and international version?
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yes, there are :)

http://cgi.ebay.de/BALLACK-GER-Panini-WM-2010-Card-FEHLDRUCK_W0QQitemZ270545004276QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTrading_Cards?hash=item3efdbd26f4

and not only for base cards...

http://cgi.ebay.de/ADLER-Goal-Stopper-GER-Panini-WM-2010-Card-FEHLDRUCK_W0QQitemZ270545003478QQcmdZViewItemQQptZTrading_Cards?hash=item3efdbd23d6

No idea if every cards has 2 versions in uk and international release, I guess we have to wait a couple of days to compare every card in both versions....
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh snap there better not be two versions of the Schweinsteiger Limited :rant
Posted Image

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think limiteds are UK Version only!
Just like all England players as porttraits.

The international release features 4 more teams (new zealand, algeria, both koreas).

Somebody told me, that not all cards have 2 versions....

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
paradogs77
Mar 18 2010, 10:25 AM
I think limiteds are UK Version only!
Just like all England players as porttraits.

The international release features 4 more teams (new zealand, algeria, both koreas).

Somebody told me, that not all cards have 2 versions....
Sadly, still no Mexico or Chile cards.
Edited by Futbol_Cards, Mar 18 2010, 09:33 PM.

saaya2020
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
i think there will be a UPDATE adrenalyn album for the UK - especially if Chile, Mexico, New Zealand, Algeria, N/S Korea are missing. They'll have the alternate England squad. Have Past players, Past Winners, Flags etc etc !! I'm sure they can make another 150 cards.

Milk the customers!
Edited by saaya2020, Mar 18 2010, 10:14 PM.

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
Limited Editions will be released in Germany mid-april:

http://www.paniniadrenalyn.com/de/fifaworldcup/news/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=48&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=349

They write 18 but picture 20, nice one. To me it seems that they are the same like in the UK.

I think Germany is the only team where two versions of one player excist:

Adler (base and goal stopper), Rolfes, Ballack and Klose, five cards in total.

uniqueictltd
i-card
[ *  * ]
Very, very interesting thread here. :clap

International checklist:

http://www.paniniadrenalyn.com/fileadmin/public_files/Adrenalyn/wc2010/WC10_checklist_INT_web.pdf

Rules for the game in other languages:

http://www.paniniadrenalyn.com/fileadmin/public_files/Adrenalyn/wc2010/

The checklist shows the 4 extra teams and the their card names. Also the england team will be different as mentioned here. Also could not find a mention of Mexico or chile - is this confirmed that they are available or is it rumour?

The two LTD Limited edtions missing in Germany is Drogba and Klose (you would have thought the german player would have been released!?) in the picture which has now been updated to show 18 not 20.

Also saw this info - maybe useful to some:

Here are the 15 different autograph cards - only 100 made apparently?

Robben (Nederland)
Podolski (Deutschland)
Van Persie (Nederland)
Anelka (France)
Poulsen (Danmark)
Mario Gómez (Deutschland)
Tomasson (Danmark)
Chiellini (Italia)
Zanetti (Argentina)
Milito (Argentina)
Cambiasso (Argentina)
Puyol (España)
Iniesta (España)
Lucio (Brasil)
Adriano (Brasil

Now we need to know what exact cards have two versions - if you can help, please post here! Thanks

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
It's strange that they have an autographed Podolski card because he doesn't sign any cards or stickers when you meet him, not anymore.

Like I wrote before: only the German players Adler (base and goal stopper), Rolfes, Ballack and Klose are different plus the players from England included in the international collection.

I'll buy some magazines on april 7th to get LEs but I don't think that there'll be any differences because they look the same on the website, but I'll tell you.

uniqueictltd
i-card
[ *  * ]
There are more international cards!

34 extra International Base cards

2 extra goal stoppers

2 extra star players

4 extra fan faves

4 extra champions (at least) including JI-SUNG PARK (totally new!), TERRY, ROONEY and BALLACK!

More info:

Base set:

Algeria - Chaouchi, Ziani, Mansouri, Ghezzal.

North Korea - Ri Kwang Chon, Cha Jong Hyok, Mun In Guk, Hong Yong Jo.

South Korea - Lee Woon-Jae, Lee Young-Pyo, Park Ji-Sung, Park Chu-Young.

New Zealand - Mark Paston, Ryan Nelson, Shane Smeltz.

Paraguay - Roque Santa Cruz.

England (Non UK Version) - James, Terry, Ferdinand, Johnson, A. Cole, Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, Barry, Lennon, Walcott, Rooney, Defoe, Heskey.

Germany (Non UK Version) * - Rene Adler, Michael Ballack, Simon Rolfes, Miroslav Klose.

-------------------
STAR PLAYERS:

ROQUE SANTA CRUZ - Paraguay,

STEVEN GERRARD - England.

--------------------
GOAL STOPPERS:

RENE ADLER - Germany (Red Kit),

DAVID JAMES - England,

LEE WOON-JAE - South Korea,

MARK PASTON - New Zealand.

------------
FANS FAVOURITES:

ZIANI - Algeria,

FERDINAND - England,

HONG - North Korea,

SMELTZ - New Zealand.

Check ebay for them!!! ;-)

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Good work!
I noticed some other players have minor differences....
Posted Image

Danishcollector
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't knew we had so many extra cards in the international version :) However there is some cards there isn't in the international version there is in the UK edition. Eg Simon Kjær from Denmark only is in the UK edition... And I know there is other players but haven't checket yet which once...

@Paradogs77 Nice detail :)
Have had great trades with: Rob PBS, Lilly, Poolstar, Pregra, Seb10, Westernking, Wdy11, Imccagh

LE's for trade:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7560922/1/#new

Danishcollector
101 Card
Özil from German are also different :)
Have had great trades with: Rob PBS, Lilly, Poolstar, Pregra, Seb10, Westernking, Wdy11, Imccagh

LE's for trade:

Danishcollector
101 Card
Uh and Huntelaar from The Netherlands are there alsotwo versions of!

LE's for trade:

Danishcollector
101 Card
Here are pictures from my collection:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have some of the nordic cards for trade here:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6695729/1/#new

LE's for trade:

Danishcollector
101 Card
I try to compare my german cards with this on e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/World-Cup-2010-Adrenalyn-XL-GERMANY-BASE-SET-14-cards-/400112566429?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item5d2891409d

These are also different: Westermann, Friedrich, Gomez

Don't this card so dont know if it's different: Trochowski

Might be many different cards if you look at all the teams...

LE's for trade:

Danishcollector
101 Card
From the netherlands are the basic cards also different: Sneijder, Van Bommel, Van der Vart, Huntelaar and Dirk Kuyt.

And I haven't this card, so I haven been able to compare this: Van Bronckhorst

Haven't found other differences from the other teams...
Edited by Danishcollector, Apr 30 2010, 02:14 PM.

LE's for trade:

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
paradogs77
Apr 30 2010, 01:14 AM
Good work!
I noticed some other players have minor differences....
Posted Image
What the hell is that?
A rat tail.
Or is it maybe just a scratch on the printing plate that has affected the card :D
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

uniqueictltd
i-card
[ *  * ]
LOL - you are a hardcore collector noticing that difference!!!

I noticed my UK version DOES have the "rat tail" - not the international version as pictured - so we need to double check this one!

I think that it may be a printing flaw too possibly BUT looking at the rest of the hair on him it does looks slightly different in the scan!

Maybe they photoshoped out his hair on one and not the other?

Good work everyone adding to this list of different base cards!

We have more german, netherlands and brazil (kaka) to add to the ever growing list! ;-)

Anyone got a scan of any of the official autograph cards yet?

Danishcollector
101 Card
My version also have the "tail"...and it should be the international version...

LE's for trade:

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
exactly, I think they photoshop a lot of f haircuts in one of the versions.
Until now I thought the UK version was more "clean" with edited haircuts, I have to recheck on that.

About the Autographs: None has ever seen one coming out of Adrenalyn and rumors are saying, that there will be a second NON-Game version of Trading Cards by Panini for the World Cup, which will feature these Autos.
Since Panini is not doing a perfect job in terms of giving information to the collectors, only time can tell :)

Danishcollector
101 Card
what is a non-game version?

LE's for trade:

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
Danishcollector
May 7 2010, 04:24 PM
what is a non-game version?

A second Panini World Cup card release, which is not a trading card game like Adrenalyn or Match Attax.

More info in the following thread.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6699851/1/?x=90#
Edited by Futbol_Cards, May 8 2010, 09:43 AM.

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
I just noticed that in the international version, Nagatomo from Japan is a defender whereas in the UK, he is midfielder. Can anybody confirm this and are there any other differences like that? I personally don't think so, but may be wrong, of course!

Delsol
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi,

If not already mentioned both the Holland and German Goal Stopper are different in the UK and Int version.

A total og 6 base players from Holland and 6 from Germany are different.
Salavador CABANAS from Paraguay is replaced with Roche Santa Cruz as both base and STAP player.

And not to mentionen the UK players which are all different.

Note my listing on ebay for all England cards exept the Champion cards. Auction is ending early Sunday morning ref:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250648548283&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
alexcollects
Jun 15 2010, 12:54 PM
I just noticed that in the international version, Nagatomo from Japan is a defender whereas in the UK, he is midfielder. Can anybody confirm this and are there any other differences like that? I personally don't think so, but may be wrong, of course!
Yes, I got both cards and the positions are different. So, which one is correct?
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
Delsol
Jun 18 2010, 11:57 AM
Hi,

If not already mentioned both the Holland and German Goal Stopper are different in the UK and Int version.

A total og 6 base players from Holland and 6 from Germany are different.
Salavador CABANAS from Paraguay is replaced with Roche Santa Cruz as both base and STAP player.

And not to mentionen the UK players which are all different.

Note my listing on ebay for all England cards exept the Champion cards. Auction is ending early Sunday morning ref:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250648548283&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

For Germany, I think 9 base cards are different between the UK and International version.
Adler, Ballack, Friedrich, Gomez, Hitzlsperger, Klose, Ozil, Roffles and Westermann
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Nagatomo is Defender!
Posted Image

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
there are like 41 differences between the int. version and eng. version
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Panini Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 · Next Topic »
Add Reply