Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax England 2010 world cup collection Total low down; 297 cards in set plus 8 limited editions = 305 plus legends set 48 = 353
Topic Started: Mar 18 2010, 04:12 AM (15,068 Views)
Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got Marquez, but not in trade. To be honest I'll probs get him in the 20 packs i'm getting. Would you like to trade?
Lindy_loo2000 :}
Favourite PS3 games: Skate, Skate 2, FIFA, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and many more! :}
Favourite football teams: Burnley F.C, Liverpool, Blackpool!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yes please :D

Also, be sure to tune in for my next vid on its way today....its sure to be a good one.
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariocamb13?feature=mhum

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
PM me for the trade. Thanks
Favourite PS3 games: Skate, Skate 2, FIFA, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and many more! :}
Posted Image

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hes called Rafael Marquez, right?
Posted Image

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yeah
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
O good. Who do you want to swap it for? PM me.
Posted Image

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I HAVE CASSILAS 100 CLUB NOW :D

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Where did you get him from?
Posted Image

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I had 2 packs left to open, i was saving them 2, one for my packet wall, one for a mate, and opened them both, if i needed more i am gonna buy more, and in the one i was gonna keep for my packet wall i found CASSLILAS 100 CLUB :D

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
OMG, what luck!
Posted Image

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Yeah :D

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:

kick!123
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mariocamb
Apr 2 2010, 10:59 AM
Yeah :D
Imagine if you didn't know that. You would be longing for that one card to complete the set when all the while, he would have been sitting on the packet wall. That's why I only put OPENED packets on my packet wall.
Trusted Traders:

Mariocamb (Awesome dude!!)
adz97 (Sends really fast!!)
MattieG7 (Amazing person for completing your collection!!)

Lindy_Loo2000 (Pending..)

Thanks to all the guys who have traded.
Just PM me if you want to trade.

kick!123
Member Avatar
100 Club
alexcollects
Mar 23 2010, 09:07 PM
Can anyone tell me if there's gonna be one or several cards of Rene Adler in this set?

I'd trade those cards for German Match Attax or Panini Adrenalyn.
There is a Rene Adler in the set. I will let you know if I get him.
Trusted Traders:

Amoghmalhaar
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Can anyone tell me if the International Legends are only available in the normal Tesco or both in Tesco and in Tesco Express. Thanks. :)
I am selling lots of Match Attax from all seasons except 07/08 Extra!

Also contact me if you are interested in Cricket Attax! :D

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Tollyman
Apr 2 2010, 02:28 AM
Starter Pack at McColls comes with an exclusive fely playing pitch in addition tot he card one.
Sorry,

I bought starter packs from both McColls & Wh Smith yesterday and I thought it was the McColls ones that had the special pitch. However I bought some more from WH Smith today and it would appear that it is in those packs not the McColls ones!

Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Amoghmalhaar
Apr 2 2010, 01:03 PM
Can anyone tell me if the International Legends are only available in the normal Tesco or both in Tesco and in Tesco Express. Thanks. :)
been to tesco today and asked about "the international legends" it a appears that match attax england cards bought at tesco have 5x match attack england cards in them and 1 x international legend, so to get the 50 cards of the international legend set you gonna have to buy 50 packets of match attax england packets to at least get 50 cards providing you don;t get any doubler's.

These cards launch on tuesday but have stocker posters on the news media section at the mo. Will let you know more when i find out

Posted Image just spotted this
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Apr 4 2010, 01:42 AM.
wish list cards signed ma12 19/520 3% ma champ 200/293 70% ma11 262/472 55% ma10 249/471 50% Ma10 ex 49/167 = 29% Ma09 157/451= 37% Ma09 ex60/170=35% Ma08 120/450 =26% Ma08 ex 16/162 =9.8% Ma07 72 =16% Ma07 ex / % pchamp 07 37/288 =12.8% S06 131/360=36% SO06ex 17/72 =23% S05 52/360 =14.4% SO5ex 4/60 = 6.6% S04 27/360 = 7.5% S03 19/360 = 5.2% P world cup 2010 6 = 1.7% T/signed=1400+

aanders
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
just brought 10 packs for now and got 100 club maradona and pele 101 and various other base and 2 star players

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Apr 2 2010, 03:43 PM
Tollyman
Apr 2 2010, 02:28 AM
Starter Pack at McColls comes with an exclusive fely playing pitch in addition tot he card one.
Sorry,

I bought starter packs from both McColls & Wh Smith yesterday and I thought it was the McColls ones that had the special pitch. However I bought some more from WH Smith today and it would appear that it is in those packs not the McColls ones!

So in WhSmith you get an exclusive playing pitch? Is it a green felt one like they had at the events? Also is it Match Attax Extra or England?
-----My Youtube Channel-----My needs-----Match Attax for sale!-----

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
probobly england.

if it was extra they would of released it when ma extra came out.
Posted Image

andymac
Member Avatar
100 Club
Legends Cards are available only at Tesco's - they have signed an exclusive deal with Topps for the rights. You get 7 cards in a pack at Tescos, 1 legends card in every pack. There are 46 Legends cards according to the blurb on the Match Attax Tesco pkt. I have got 40 of them, I will be uploading photos of the special ones I've got which are:
MOTM International Master - Eusebio(Portugal)
100 Club International Master - Bobby Moore(England)
100 Club International Master - Pele(Brazil)
100 Club International Master - Maradona(Argentina)
Star Legends - Ronaldo(Brazil), Alan Shearer(England), Michel Platini(France), Karl Heinz Rummenigge(Germany), Marco Van Basten(Holland),
and Roberto Baggio(Italy).
I have 30 International Legend base cards aswell - I am amazed that Johan Cruyff and Gary Lineker are just base cards - surely they deserve to be in the 100 Club or MOTM bracket aswell?
My feedback
Trusted traders: lambokeenie,pnchocolates,tollyman,Rob PBS,Cjchelsea,cannon,Arsenal2000

ryanod1
Paddy
[ *  * ]
not that i work for or have any connection with but looks like tesco doing loads for world cup!!!!
copied today!!

Tesco has launched Match Attax World Cup trading cards, which are exclusive to the grocer.

The retailer said that it expects to sell eight million packs of cards and 600,000 Match Attax starter packs.

In support Tesco will be selling the cards at every checkout, with point of sale activity as well as TV, press and promotional activity fronted by Frank Lampard and Peter Shilton.

On St George's Day, 23 April, football paraphernalia will be placed in-store and there will also be a "TV deal of the week". The retailer predicts it will sell approximately 300,000 TVs and Freeview HD boxes in the run-up to the World Cup.

From next month Tesco will ramp up activity in non-food and plans to launch an England Wag-bag for life designed by players' partners including Alex Gerrard, midfielder Steven Gerrard's wife.
:clap
The UK's largest retailer has also announced a partnership with Coca-Cola, Mars and Walkers through a promotion called 'Win with Clubcard!', launching this month.

When consumers buy products from participating brands and swipe their Clubcards they will be given the chance to win World Cup prizes, including tickets to watch England, trips to South Africa and entertainment systems.

Tesco also plans to launch a website where consumers will be able to buy products associated with watching the football, such as party food or electricals.

The retailer will also run a blog with information on the 32 teams, which will be linked with a Tesco Match Attax site where consumers can pick their dream World Cup eleven and vote on which player should be crowned "legend of legends".

David Potts, director of retail and logistics at Tesco, said: "The World Cup also gives us the opportunity to push our award winning FA Tesco Skills programme which is about getting boys and girls between 5 and 11 year olds active while recognising early football talent from grass roots coaching.

"We will be putting a huge amount of support behind the programme with a TV ad highlighting the free training sessions and an FA Tesco Skills booklet will be included in every copy of the Match Attax starter packs sold at Tesco and mounted on copies of Match magazine."

Tesco was unveiled as the "official England supermarket" in 2007, taking over from rival Sainsbury's.

It entitles Tesco to display the official FA England crest in its stores as well as in advertising.
:1356 :1356 sorry and now, :ontopic
Edited by ryanod1, Apr 9 2010, 07:40 AM.
FANATTAX LTD

[/big]

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Johan Cruyff is a MOTM, and Gary Liniker is a LE inside the tin.
Posted Image

MattieG7
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got both International Legends now :D
I know it's not that hard. Lol :P
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions :D

kick!123
Member Avatar
100 Club
Bought a single pack today for my packet wall. I was about to put it on when I realised there was no point until the end of the season, so, I opened the pack and found Pele 101!!!!!!!
Trusted Traders:

traderleon
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have Lionel Messi 100 Club up for trade... Diego Maradona 100 Club Up for Trade... Didier Drogba MOTM up for trade.
Plus a lot of base cards.
PM me if interested! ;)
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)
Posted Image

manutdmeg
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Cool can i just say does anyone here have HARRY KEWELL FROM AUZZIE match attax england ?

traderleon
Member Avatar
Masters Card
yeah i do . :)
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)
Posted Image

match attax crazy
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
i do manutdmeg , u said we was trading
Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6699247/1/#new

Trusted Traders:
Lindy_loo2000,SpursDave,Arsenal101 x2,Sickone95 x3, JuveFC, Cjchelsea,Swapit,Gt6943, Messi- FCB-Liverpool,llpalm08, Palmerme1 x2, MatchAttaxCam x2

Ok Traders: Mastermujiofmatchattax10/11: Waited 3 weeks for the cards to turn up.

Pending Traders: Turtle21, Holden8klasic17

raz
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i know how to get man of match in every pack get the ones wif gerrard on cos today i bought 7 wif gerrard on all had man of matches in :)
manchester city for ever and tell me if you live near oldham :)

MattieG7
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think this collection has the most doubles :D
I am a very trusted trader
I am currently collecting these sets:

Match Attax 2009/2010 (I only need Mascherano Limited-Edition)
Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 Cards (I need 18 Champions)
Match Attax England World Cup 2010 Cards (I only need Barry & Walcott Lim-Eds)

Feel free to ask me any questions :D

MR MATCH ATTAX
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nice checklist matchattaxmad
i need the following limited editions
07 08 geovanni, mantri and noble
09 10 milner and gallas
champions league super strikes reina
match attax england barry and walcott
slam attax evolution big show

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I am gathering infotmation about all various international editions.
If you have more hints, please let me know :)

http://www.freewebs.com/paradogs77/differenteditions.htm
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

ryanod1
Paddy
[ *  * ]
Just to let you al no tesco's have introduced the special packs with hundreds of prizes to win, they started taking delivery end of last week,
still a lot not got them in!!! plus you http://z2.ifrm.com/10710/165/0/e21171//e21171.gifget 7 !!!
FANATTAX LTD

[/big]

felipemful
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
oh
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful
Posted Image
felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
match attax england is good i reckon its better than panini
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
All i need is Barry Le and Walcott Le
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

adz97
International Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
matchattaxcorey
Jun 7 2010, 05:13 PM
All i need is Barry Le and Walcott Le
same
if anyone has either pm me i really want em

Posted Image
Want Megacracks 10/11 and Megacracks 12/13

adam19950922
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hy: my request next England Match Attax cards cards
M Stekelenburg
J Heitinga
A Robben
M Van Bommel
R Van der Expected
W Sneijder
Dirk Kuyt
Robben man of the match
Robin Van Persie star player
Van Basten star legend
Cruijf man of the match legend
Tshabalala
Ochoa
Romero
Maxi
Hart
James
Van Marwijk
Suárez

And adrenalyn xl of them:
Stekelenburg (stopwatch, goal)
Kuyt (f fans)
Sneijder
Van Bommel
Huntelaar
Gago
Dossena
Lucas
I pray you, to this e-mail address, write! adam19950922@citromail.hu

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply