Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your thoughts on the design of Match Attax England
Topic Started: Mar 30 2010, 12:44 PM (2,363 Views)
K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Personally I'm disappointed. I knew Topps had a challenge since they don't have the liscense to produce official cards of other teams at the World Cup. Headshots was a good idea as some of the cards look really good, but most don't look that great at all. I like the Beckham limited edition, thats a great headshot of him. However if you look at a Steven Gerrard limited edition, the picture of him looks like he saw a ghost or something. The only one worse so far is the John Terry 100 Club, he looks like he's been using some illegal drugs or something.

The design is kind of cool on the insert cards, I wonder how they would have looked if they were allowed to use full body shots. If this is the design they have upcoming for their new EPL product next season, I'm excited.

I have not see the whole set but what I've seen so far.... not impressed. Still going to go after a few cards from the set.
Edited by K-Schwein, Mar 30 2010, 12:52 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Check out here for some pictures of what the set looks like. I try to link photos from ebay but have not had any luck for some reason :(

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=attax+england+&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=attax+england+100&_osacat=0&bkBtn=
Posted Image

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
While we're off topic... Beckham 101
Posted Image

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
You did a great job on that Bergkamp! Can't wait to see Beckham!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply