Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your thoughts on the design of Match Attax England
Topic Started: Mar 30 2010, 12:44 PM (2,354 Views)
thegreenster
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think TOPPS have started taking the Mick!
I think these cards with ALL the countries (apart from England) in plain t-shirts are Awful, really TERRIBLE!
AND terrible design of the same picture in the background - what were they thinking!!
I MADE Top Trumps better than this with ALL Accurate Career stats for 100+ players last time!!
(e-mail me if you'd like me to e-mail a sample - I did them on MS Excel for the neat boxes - They are better than they sound! Pre - Match Attax, more based on Top Trumps, but a good model i think). I think there is a gap in the market for Official cards with Career Stats on -
International APPs, International Goals, Club Apps, Club Goals, Age, Trophies, Previous Clubs, Flag of Country....

Having said all this, When anyone gets a spare BASE set of ENGLAND I will swop them for a Base set of England Panini Adrenalyn XL, and/or more Base Cards that you specifically request! (maybe a Base set of a different Country - Holland.....)

Hey-ho
The Joy of supporting Coventry City is the Surprising Wins!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thegreenster
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Great post!
That card you posted was great! Who made that! We should Campaign and tell them they should do some for International Players!
The Joy of supporting Coventry City is the Surprising Wins!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply