Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Feedback for pnchocolates
Topic Started: Apr 14 2010, 09:34 PM (4,328 Views)
mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Superb trade again. Thanks.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
Another great trade. Thanks again!
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

Rausome
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
We traded some time ago, but I totally forgot to leave feedback.

It was a fantastic trade, thanks.
My trade list (Spanish cards)
My feedbacks

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
Thanks for the excellent trade!
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

Rausome
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Second time we trade. A perfect trade again.

Thank you.
My feedbacks

kgarnett
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First trade - everything O.K.
The cards came quickly, well packed and in Mint condition.

Thank you for the superb trade!
Many thanks to all my trading partner

I've had successful swaps with: DARBO, trigo, mszaby, punciak70, matchattaxmasters22, spurs.attax, gp#3, cardmonster. pnchocolates, robjones1973

My Tradelist
My Wishlist
My Feedbacks
Please feel free PM me for any trade.

cardmonster
Member Avatar
Inventiveness
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I forgot to leave feedback straight after our trade, sorry! Great trade, well packaged and arrived quickly! Thanks!
My Wishlist // MyTradelist // My Feedback

Football Cards | Pack Openings | Maildays : My YouTube channel: Trading Cards Turkey - Subscribe Now

arevmelikyan@outlook.com - e-mail for trades

Rausome
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Third trade. It arrived fast with cards in mint condition.

Thank you.
My feedbacks

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Quick, efficient swap. Cards in perfect condition, well protected and packaged. Thanks very much...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Zhou-Himself
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Thank you very much again, perfect and friendly member !
My website about Olympique de Marseille Trading Cards | http://om-tradingcards.blogspot.fr/
My Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trading Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply