Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your opinion on'signed' match attax cards please.
Topic Started: Apr 30 2010, 06:18 AM (1,553 Views)
terrysains
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
What is your opinion on 'signed' Match Attax cards that are being sold on Ebay.
They look a bit iffy to me, but is that my distrusting mind?
How can you tell if they are genuine?
Have you ever had a card signed by a professional?
Thanks for your time. Terry.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are you talking about 'normal' cards that has been signed by a player or the Limited Edition with hologram ones?

What is iffy about them?
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

terrysains
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I am talking about normal cards with full lenght signatures on them NOT hologram ones.
Terry.

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've got the whole of the Burnley teams.

Sometimes they give you that look in the eye saying,

"Do I have too?"
Lindy_loo2000 :}
Favourite PS3 games: Skate, Skate 2, FIFA, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and many more! :}
Favourite football teams: Burnley F.C, Liverpool, Blackpool!
Posted Image

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wouldn't buy a signed card, but would definatley get a player to sign a card if i saw him,
That's a bit out of order of the Burnley players if they give a dissaproving look.
Okay as long as they don't refuse to sign i suppose.
Different matter if you wanted them to do 10 each to flip them on Ebay.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i met silvinho and he signed my card :D

Nicko
Member Avatar
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
u r all lucky, neva met any players, except from the a-league (australia) :)
"Time spent in reconnaissance, is seldom wasted" Tomorrow When the War Began!

felipemful
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
i have let terry sign mine terry 100 club

and also graham alexander for his base card when he is in singapore
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful
Posted Image
felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have got a full set of Burnley cards signed from last season and all of the players were more than happy to sign them.

Jack Cork was particularly interested in why some were 'shiny' and why his wasn't! :D
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cjchelsea
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I collect them, when i go to Chelsea (I have a season ticket)
But i only sell the ones that i have got trades in,
I only buy them off ebay when the seller has proof.
Players always ignore you in the premier league, thats why i don't have many great players (E.g Rooney)
Munich - 19.05.12 Amsterdam - 15.05.13 -------------- Two European finals in a year!!!

WANT SIGNED CARDS, JOHN TERRY, FRANK LAMPARD OR CHELSEA AUTO/JERSEY CARDS. PM ME

Happy to help authenticicate auto's!

COLLECTING SIGNED CARDS AT THE MOMENT. Met; Bale, Drogba, Lampard, Mata, Lewandowski, Dani Alves, and many many more

Tradelist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7022498/1/?x=0#post8224019
Wishlist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7030915/1/#new
YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqULl7BTR27Q_nTo2Cs_8w?view_as=public

Photo Albums!:
https://plus.google.com/photos/110187761553338498831/albums?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#104152712947197476804/photos

Thanks to all my trading partners :)

Over 100 Trades on this forum!

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Haven't met any players yet! Lol but I have bought all but one signed everton cards from Cjchelsea and the other one is from wanderes. I do definately trust Cjchelsea and wanderers but there is always an incling in my mind that they could be fake. I do have to definately signed tickets of gigs! I went to see funeral for a friend about 4 years ago and got it signed by a bloke from a supporting band and last year I went to see the kerrang relentless tour an got a pic and ticket signed by some guitarist from a band called My Passion. *he says as he shrugs his shoulders* :)
Welsh Evertonian. Love autograph cards and stickers (authentic ones).
Looking for Topps Total Football 2009 Authentic Autograh Stickers.
Posted Image

Lindy_loo2000
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Aug 16 2010, 06:16 PM
I have got a full set of Burnley cards signed from last season and all of the players were more than happy to sign them.

Jack Cork was particularly interested in why some were 'shiny' and why his wasn't! :D
Lol!

Did he actually ask you that?
Lindy_loo2000 :}
Favourite PS3 games: Skate, Skate 2, FIFA, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and many more! :}
Favourite football teams: Burnley F.C, Liverpool, Blackpool!
Posted Image

Rollcollector
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
i met nathan delfouneso and andy cole and loads more players they signed my cards (: andy cole signed my united jersey and united flag lols signed my picture with him too
Trusted Traders:
Poolstar,Theus123,Oafcforever,LFCAttax
I'm starting this list up again, sorry to all the great traders I've traded in the past!

Wishlist Updated 28.1
Tradelist Updated 16.1
Selling
Feedback

Also if you are looking at this please join my new forum
http://s4.zetaboards.com/FootballCardzStation/index/

Posted Image

mrexplodeify
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i have never met any football player lol except hong kong one

Pricey SNR
Member Avatar
God naaaa I'm Better
I have a festival Ticket signed by Tinie Tempah,Professor Green,M.I.A,Chipmunk and Lily Allen and someone else can't remeber who though
Big thanks to EVERYONE I've traded with your all Awesome. About Me: Probably the cockiest person on Earth and also the Coolest, see what i mean !!!! ;) Formally known as Pricey249
Posted Image
I AM LE.....Megamind ?

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I got a sgned sylvinho card when my school got invited to the man city soccer schools (man city owners son went to my school)

Damonado
Masters Card
In Scotland Match Attax 08/09 sighend cards was 2 in 20 packs
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

Posted Image

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
damonado
Sep 11 2010, 08:28 PM
In Scotland Match Attax 08/09 sighend cards was 2 in 20 packs
What are you on about ???

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Quote:

Lol!

Did he actually ask you that?

Yeah he did Lindy! He was with Robbie Blake when Robbie was signing my iCard and MOTM and Jack wanted to know why his wasn't shiny like that. Robbie didn't seem that interested but Jack was into them. He had seen me earlier that night with some cards for other players to sign and pulled a sad face at me, so I told him not to worry and that I had his card for him to sign!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bwfc123
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have lots of signed cards and collect them ip more or less every week as well as getting photos and shirts etc signed, most of which are listed on my website :) and i have been doing some charity work getting autographs and selling them then the money made from them being sold gets given to a cancer charity i support.

JuveFC
Masters Card
I wouldnt ever buy 'signed' cards off ebay or anywhere even if they had COA as these can just be produced by individuals as well easily. The only signed cards I would be interested in would be the Topps Hologram ones as you know these are ligitimate. Assume the rest are just fakes and you are not disappointed and dont waste any money. How easy is it to copy a signature of a player onto a card....VERY!!!
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Right here goes. Signed cards put into random packs by Topps make me happy and outraged. First let's cover happy. To find one sounds amazing! But is there a difference in goin oh I have 50p left I think I'll buy a pack OH LOOK I have a signed card or I have £50 I'm gonna buy a box and OH LOOK I got a signed card in my 92 pack of this box? I haven't found one or tried to buy one on ebay. And until a few weeks ago I had never seen one in hand before. I do have an even rarer autgraphed card actually issued by Topps. Winde the clocks back to 08/09 season. I went to the Cardiff tournement and there was a Topps Auction where you bid 50 (I think I'm not too sure?! :) ) cards or stickers as a minimum bid every time. First of all they had a Wes Brown Topps Authentic Autograph Sticker bidding war that I lost against this 5 year old kid for 1200 cards/stickers! But next up was a Lucas Leiva Signed Match Attax card. The bidding war was between 3 of us! I ducked out after 390 then the other bloke ducked after out leaving one person left with a bid of 720 cards/stickers. Going once... going twice... I went for it! My hand shot up! 730, 740, 750! He gave in it was mine! I think in all honesty was better and bigger rush winning a signed ahemKOPahem card than finding one in a pack.
Posted Image

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Right anger! Lol EBAY!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGG!!! I wish people would stop thinking its ok to sell them for £50 and up! 10 quid and down I say! Its rediculous! Its a normal printed card with a little coded sticker and a pen scribble over it of sed player. I just can't wait for next season and people hoperfully see sence about prices of these cards. Thanks for having patients and reading these devil scratchings! :) lol
Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
The Lucas Leiva was a sticker as part of 1 of a 1000 signed stickers for the player for the Topps Total Football 2009 sticker collection. He hasnt done any official hologram signed cards from Topps for Match Attax but good auction win, these are priced quite reasonably I remember buying him on way to my set of 20 for £5.50. Unfortunately MA is a different matter and idiots are happy to pay stupid money for the hologram cards to complete their sets. it sounds like unless you find one in a pack you will never complete your collection as I cant ever see them being £10 or less. Blame that useless company Topps for that one. :rant

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Sep 15 2010, 04:05 PM
The Lucas Leiva was a sticker as part of 1 of a 1000 signed stickers for the player for the Topps Total Football 2009 sticker collection. He hasnt done any official hologram signed cards from Topps for Match Attax but good auction win, these are priced quite reasonably I remember buying him on way to my set of 20 for £5.50. Unfortunately MA is a different matter and idiots are happy to pay stupid money for the hologram cards to complete their sets. it sounds like unless you find one in a pack you will never complete your collection as I cant ever see them being £10 or less. Blame that useless company Topps for that one. :rant
no the lucas leiva wasnt a sticker it was a match attax card ! and there was no hologram on it !
Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
MARCards33
Sep 16 2010, 07:33 PM
JuveFC
Sep 15 2010, 04:05 PM
no the lucas leiva wasnt a sticker it was a match attax card ! and there was no hologram on it !
aaarrgghh...disapointed for you. thought you had the authentic signed sticker. Still good to have a card for your collection even without the authenticity.

charlie01
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
so much money to get them

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
The topps ones are expensive to be honest, I mean I could easily get a Shay Given signed MOTM without spending about £200 for the sticker. I have nearing 150 signed cards from meeting Premier League players (including LE signed ones) and they're just as good as an "official" one.
My wants - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6760074/1/
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
MatchAttaxCollector
Oct 21 2010, 01:40 PM
The topps ones are expensive to be honest, I mean I could easily get a Shay Given signed MOTM without spending about £200 for the sticker. I have nearing 150 signed cards from meeting Premier League players (including LE signed ones) and they're just as good as an "official" one.
I agree, what is the difference between one in a pack or one done in person
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Blandy33
Oct 23 2010, 01:02 PM
MatchAttaxCollector
Oct 21 2010, 01:40 PM
I agree, what is the difference between one in a pack or one done in person
I would say it is better getting one done in person
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply