Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Torres Limited Edition offer; this is what you are looking for.......
Topic Started: May 9 2010, 06:06 PM (5,775 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I run a newsagents and we received 3 of these forms along with a poster, went same day. Have emailed Topps for somemore about 2 weeks ago (Do I really think they'll bother to reply??!!) after our distributor said the forms came direct from them and to contact Topps.

Not always the Newsagents fault, look at the most obvious candidate (TOPPS) and your usually spot on!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
andymac
May 24 2010, 10:18 PM
MasterOfMatchAttax - what a brilliant post you did above. Totally and wholeheartedly agree with you there. Whenever I've had problems with Topps in the past they've endeavoured to sort things out. Their customer service is there - they are trying hard to please.
Meanwhile here's a photo of my Torres Ltd Edition Card. I'm chuffed to bits with it.
With thanks to lindy_loo 2000
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1733/dscf1141p.jpg
With all due respect What rubbish you 2 are talking. They might answer your basic queries within 24 hours (I have never known this to be true) but do you order 100 boxes for sale+ in one go and are not supplied. How many times have you been in a shop and they been out of stock.
A little bit more important than 'when can I order cards from the shop'!!

Whats funny is You congratulate them on making Limited Editions for your collections but you cannot get them in respective countries so will NEVER be able to actually complete your collections unless you have a spare 500 to splash out. I guess you are satisfied with this at the moment or you think Topps are actually going to bother reading this!!!! After 20 years of Great service from Panini they have now started doing the same thing with their world cup collections ie Stickers in Central America, England only.

Unfortunately the UK has become what Baseball cards is to the US. An impossible dream to complete collections.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Ive just got quite a few of these forms through if anyone wants to trade.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Do you mean the shop poster?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply