Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Question thread for May/June 2010; Best question wins a prize!
Topic Started: May 23 2010, 03:57 PM (3,472 Views)
sultan
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
topps i would like a few more limited editions in the next set
i think 7 is not to hard collect and as it is a limited edition i think you should make it more harder to get and maybe make about 12 and maybe a few more in the tin
ok thats all
...for now

Edit from tollyman: This is a question thread not a suggestion thread!
Edited by Tollyman, May 24 2010, 08:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sir Roger Hunt
May 24 2010, 03:50 PM
Another question...

As you own the well known Merlin brand name, perhaps you might consider selling a Premier League Set under that name - 500+ individually numbered cards with stats etc under the Merlin name - and leave the Match Attax under the Topps name. That way collectors can have the set they want - and you also have a set geared towards a younger demographic.
My question, somewhat, goes along these lines.

Are there any plans to launch a traditional trading card set for the Premier League? Perhaps like the ones released in the early 2000's with match worn and autograph cards inserted throughout the product. I would like to think Topps would be keen on filling this hole in the market.
Offline Profile Goto Top

flea
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Futbol_Cards
May 24 2010, 10:02 PM
Sir Roger Hunt
May 24 2010, 03:50 PM
Another question...

As you own the well known Merlin brand name, perhaps you might consider selling a Premier League Set under that name - 500+ individually numbered cards with stats etc under the Merlin name - and leave the Match Attax under the Topps name. That way collectors can have the set they want - and you also have a set geared towards a younger demographic.
My question, somewhat, goes along these lines.

Are there any plans to launch a traditional trading card set for the Premier League? Perhaps like the ones released in the early 2000's with match worn and autograph cards inserted throughout the product. I would like to think Topps would be keen on filling this hole in the market.
Same question really

Any plans to release a non trading card game set for the older collectors
Looking for Kinkladze, Boban, Milan Preston North End

116 Succesful transactions on TCC
136 Succesful transactions on SCF
Offline Profile Goto Top

the silver fox
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My question:-
In your survey you asked if we would want to see Premier League Legends cards in the 10/11 Match Attax cards.
I note the fact that you have stated Premier League. So am presuming if you did have legends cards for 10/11 they would be from 1992 onwards only. Is this due to licensing issues? As being an older collector (40+)! I collected the Topps cards in the 1970's as a kid and would really like to see legends cards of players pre 1992; i.e. prior to the advent of the Premier League.
e.g. Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish, George Best etc to name but a few.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Could you do a feature were fans can vote for the Star Players/I-Cards as often the teams Star Players/I-Cards are not who the fans want?

Thanks
Chris
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match attax world cup 2010 collection

at the mo they is a uk match attax england set and other parts of europe, scotland, northern ireland and the world its "world star's set"

how many different lanuage collector sets of cards are you producing??

we have seen base cards with 4 lanuages on here and the man of the match cards with either, german, english, spanish etc etc could you confirm how this is for us ???

i realise due to licesening rights, are you possibley, are you going to offer some of these different collector sets avaible on the uk topps site???? do you have any sister sites like your toppsfussball site where collectors/kids can buy sets from.

could you give us the total low down on the whole set as it would come from the horses mouth??? the best publisty for the match attax is for poeple to discuss in the forums and create a buzz from it, but some times its a shame that your press release department/collector information really lags behind as the horse has already bolted or the cat is out of the bag on collections.

Its a great idea that topps and the football cards forums are looking at a sharing information as this is too fold as it keeps all of topps customers, yes customers intouch with the makers/retailers of these products.

keep the good work up topps and your customer base look very bright for the future as my son has got me hooked. also well done tollyman for taking the time to talk with topps on behalf of its collectors of its match attax products.
wish list cards signed ma12 19/520 3% ma champ 200/293 70% ma11 262/472 55% ma10 249/471 50% Ma10 ex 49/167 = 29% Ma09 157/451= 37% Ma09 ex60/170=35% Ma08 120/450 =26% Ma08 ex 16/162 =9.8% Ma07 72 =16% Ma07 ex / % pchamp 07 37/288 =12.8% S06 131/360=36% SO06ex 17/72 =23% S05 52/360 =14.4% SO5ex 4/60 = 6.6% S04 27/360 = 7.5% S03 19/360 = 5.2% P world cup 2010 6 = 1.7% T/signed=1400+
Offline Profile Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Hi Topps,
For future Match Attax releases, would you consider having a discreet number printed on each card that corresponded with the checklist as per the Topps Match Attax World Cup 2006 series. This would be a great help to identify the cards, make it easier when sorting out the cards prior to putting them in the binders and also be a quick reference to which card numbers are needed when ordering cards from you (providing you use the same numbers).
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why are there differences between the English and the German Match Attax series (like badges in Germany, coaches in England, numbers on German cards, non on the English ones) when the two versions otherwise have so much in common?
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

felipemful
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
another question.how do you make a match attax card.can you at least tell us the process of making it?and will you ever change the name match attax(hope not so!)?
Edited by felipemful, May 28 2010, 07:39 AM.
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful
Posted Image
felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------
Offline Profile Goto Top

MasterMujiOfMatchAttax10/11
101 101
hi, alot of questions for me -heres anothher one-

why do you have hat-trick heroes in just the extra set?
Need fifa coins. PM Me
Offline Profile Goto Top

DCFC
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hey topps will you make a series of match attax to do with the coca cola championship!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Dear Topps.

Could You Make A Blue Sqaure Premier Match Attax?

Dear Topps

Why Are The Packs 50p....Thats A Bit Much..
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariocamb13?feature=mhum

Offline Profile Goto Top

Fil_da_man
Member Avatar
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
mariocamb
May 30 2010, 02:12 PM
Dear Topps.

Could You Make A Blue Sqaure Premier Match Attax?

Dear Topps

Why Are The Packs 50p....Thats A Bit Much..
can you include more limited editions like having 3 limiteds to collect in a tin :cheers
Offline Profile Goto Top

adz97
International Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dear topps
how many limited editions are you planning for match attax 10/11

Posted Image
Want Megacracks 10/11 and Megacracks 12/13
Offline Profile Goto Top

MasterMujiOfMatchAttax10/11
101 101
another one(sorry!!):

can you please make a arsenal hundred club?
Need fifa coins. PM Me
Offline Profile Goto Top

sultan
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
hi
topps i think the hundred clubs should be:

jose reina 100 5

gareth bale 100 78

lampard 65 100

rooney 70 100

and lastly hoping he stays

fabregas 101 101

according to the premier league these players have had the best points per game average tally (without getting players from the same team)

ill email the premier league and ask what they think

id also like to hear from topps on these 5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
OK, so as we have had such a large response I think we had best close this now.

Thanks for all your responses, I will put a list together of the best questions and get them sent to Topps.

I'm hoping to do this over the next week.

I don't have any firm agreement with Topps on how long they intend to take answering the questions but I doubt it will be a quick turn around.

Thanks again

Tollyman
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Questions have now been sent.

There are no fixed timescales for the reply

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sorry for the delay, we will have the answers very soon!

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions for Topps · Next Topic »
Locked Topic