Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Question thread for May/June 2010; Best question wins a prize!
Topic Started: May 23 2010, 03:57 PM (3,412 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I notice the last few years you have produced a lot of limited edition and Signed cards with your Match attax and Topps total football sticker collections.
Dont you think that collectors will become disullusioned with your products as the majority of Parents for their kids and serious collectors want to complete sets and not have for example, A signed ltd edt run of 100 Fabregas' missing which only sells on ebay for 500+. This does not benefit Topps in anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
I see Panini are producing Ltd Edition cards with their successful Adrenalyn XL product for the European market. How do you feel as they seem to have copied your approach (starter packs, tins etc) but have made their product obtainable and therefore currently outselling your Match attax world stars/england collection?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
As an owner of a Newsagent, we were sent 3 Torres Ltd Edition promotion sheets to give to customers. Do you feel that was adequate as when I requested more to meet demand from my customers I still await a reply from my email of 14th May or anymore to be sent (Cust No can be sent on request). I know a lot of owners in my area and all have had to turn customers away wanting to buy 10 packs of your product to get the leaflet and claim torres limited. How quickly are you able to respond to questions asked via the email address given on the Topps Football website as this does not seem acceptable?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Can you tell me why you decided to release the Topps England 2005 card collection to the Japanese market only? Surely they would of sold well in the UK alongside Asia as they covered solely the english national team?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Why does your shop only allow delivery to the UK and not worldwide if your products are sold in many different countries?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions for Topps · Next Topic »
Locked Topic