Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tesco Giving Out Free Cards?
Topic Started: Jun 21 2010, 05:45 PM (4,440 Views)
pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I went to 2 different large Tesco stores yesterday and there was no chance they were giving away freebie packs of MA
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are the bulk of the signed Shilton & Lampard cards lurking in these huge stocks of unsold cards at Tesco.............................................

Imagine a Happy Day.........................
''Tesco Cashier'' - Here you are, please have some of the Match Attax cards, they are free today, we are getting rid of all our stock.
''Customer'' - Thank you very much. Leaving the store, eagerly opens the packets and to great surprise and joy....
A Signed Lampard and A Signed Shilton

Then I woke up !! Oh never mind ! It was good while it lasted
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply