Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WCCF cards European Football?
Topic Started: Aug 10 2010, 11:57 AM (7,867 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, does anyone have any of the WCCF cards for trade or can supply me with any information regarding their worth, complete checklists etc. I would like to get the sets of European football players.
I think Panini manufactured these which I have only just found out and would like to collect. :help
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

caseycf
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
I have some ill look thru my collection for swaps did you know there was a coin op game to go with this it was very good but there almost extinct now

JuveFC
Masters Card
I really dont know anything, my brother picked some up the other day and I was shocked to see they were by Panini?? The only thing someone has told me was there were 5 collections - 2 european clubs and 3 intercontinental clubs which I would like to get the sets of. Any info is much appreciated.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

caseycf
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
my wccf swaps:
Real Betis Alberto Rivera White Card
Marseile Demetrius Ferreira White Card
Simone Perrotta AS Roma White Card

PM if interested

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I do not know too much about these,
but its true they were issued by Panini.
They are a bit smaller than regular trading cards and I also thought, that these came out of a asian coin machine, where you play a type of football game.
There are some collections in the early 2000s years, and I know that collections including 2005-06 had a japanese language and an english language version. After that, only japanese Versions.
I like the Insert cards very much, it seems that there are some really expensive ones to obtain.

Here are some the cards in my player collections
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Unfortunately I do not know where to find checklists of all editions :(
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

caseycf
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
WCCF info

1. There are 3 different types of card White (base) cards, Black (rare) cards and European Club Legends (ultra rare) there are other not so rare veriations on this type.

2. They can only be bort from arcades or the internet, boot sales etc.

3. The backs of the cards show where they play best in the game however Club Legends have an ? where this info usualy is.

4. Only 3 coin ops remain in the uk so there quite hard to find.

5. European coin ops had the euro sets and outside of europe had International sets.

My Squad:

Valdes
Chiellini
Puyol
Ferdinand
Belletti
Vieira
Scholes (ECL)
Ljungberg
Ronaldinho
Totti
Henry

subs:
Cisse
Zenoni
Viera
Yepes
Joaquin

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I thought white and black both are base cards, depending on the year, but this seems to be wrong

for example,
I have 8 base cards of 06-07 of Ajax Amsterdam for trade,
but I also have black base cards of 06-07 for my players....
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

caseycf
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
it says that info in a book about them i have

the silver fox
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Take a look at this website for more info:-
http://www.segawccf.com/game.html
The best place to buy these cards is on ebay. There are quite a few sellers offering these cards. I think they first started in 2001/02 but for the last 3 years are only available in the Far East. They were used in a coin operated game.
I've bought a few off ebay & traded a few. But they are expensive compared to Match Attax etc.
Edited by the silver fox, Aug 10 2010, 01:52 PM.

JuveFC
Masters Card
the silver fox
Aug 10 2010, 01:51 PM
Take a look at this website for more info:-
http://www.segawccf.com/game.html
The best place to buy these cards is on ebay. There are quite a few sellers offering these cards. I think they first started in 2001/02 but for the last 3 years are only available in the Far East. They were used in a coin operated game.
I've bought a few off ebay & traded a few. But they are expensive compared to Match Attax etc.
top info. How much do you think each certain type of cards are worth. Ive just found quite a few on ebay.it but not many complete sets of base etc??

caseycf
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Europein Legends have been knowen to go for loads i have Paul Scholes and ive been offered £60 before i think there are few made something like 1,000

JuveFC
Masters Card
that sounds about the same as the match attax cards. Are the base not worth a lot then as some sellers have got them on buyitnows at around £1-2 each?? Are they asking too much do you think?

the silver fox
100 Club
JuveFC
Aug 10 2010, 03:18 PM
that sounds about the same as the match attax cards. Are the base not worth a lot then as some sellers have got them on buyitnows at around £1-2 each?? Are they asking too much do you think?
£1-£2.50 is about the going price for a base card that I've seen on ebay.
Not seen any less than £1. The quality of the card is a lot better than your standard football trading card with a lot of info on the
front and back.

JuveFC
Masters Card
agreed, I havent seen any less than a £1. I was hoping there would be a job lot of them somewhere rather than just BuyItNows.

JuveFC
Masters Card
found some starter packs and unopened boxes on ebay.com last night. very tempted to get started on some of these!!

varsas
Regular Card
[ * ]
Have you guys not checked out the wikpedia entry for information? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Club_Champion_Football

I used to play the game when it was available in the UK and still do when I visit Hong Kong; feel free to ask questions.

I have spares for the 2 English version of the game 2004-2005 and 2005-2006; I also have spare cards some of the Japanese versions of the game (text on the front is in English and in Japanese on the back).

Information about the latest Japanese version of the game and cards can be found on here: http://www.wccf.jp/card.html with links to the various previous versions here: http://www.wccf.jp/link.html. There is information about all the cards available.

It should noted that the English version of 2004-2005 had a slightly different list of player cards compared to the Japanese version.
Edited by varsas, Sep 24 2010, 11:14 AM.

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the useful info.

Cheers!

ChOi
Member Avatar
Fernando Torres Fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, I have a lot of WCCF cards of 06/07 and 08/09 to trade and checklists of rare cards of all seasons.

If anybody want information please contact me.

Regards,

David.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Wishlist: Torres, Hazard, Futera...
Tradelist: Spanish cards, Futera, MA versions...

Goma
Regular Card
[ * ]
Hi!
This post is 4 years old so I might have no reply... :/ but I will try my luck!

I am Goma, a French guy living in Japan for almost 8 years now and often playing WCCF.
I love this game and I want to collect old versions that existed in Europe. As a result I am interested
in the English and Italian language versions.

Do some of you still have some of those cards?
I can of course exchange with the Japanese ones I have (many many many...).
I will go back to France for Christmas this year so maybe it would be easier for everybody for me to post
my cards from there than Japan.

So please contact me if you have European WCCF cards!
Thanks.

Goma

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
I believe that both black and white are base cards as they are picked up for the same cost. The rares are generally foil cards in three levels, there is a Japanese wccf website which provides images of most team lineups.
The other thing that I have noted is that there are two versions, Japanese and Chinese, the Chinese versions are in English, hence the Hong Kong connection. I have Man City teams in both versions for 11-12, 12-13 and Japanese for 13-14.
The Japanese cards can be obtained on eBay, I have also bought from Rakuten.jp although shipping can cost quite a bit, managed to avoid customs charges so far though.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

ancientgooner
i-card
[ *  * ]
Japanese versions for some seasons available via www.card-core.com/help

Goma
Regular Card
[ * ]
Happy to see some people replying this post :)

chris.jlee:
A friend in China bought me some Chinese cards on Taobao, and they are actually in Chinese...
I think they are from Mainland China, not Hong-Kong.
I never heard of those Chinese cards in English. Where did you buy them?

Bingoal
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Goma
WCCF 12/13 season are completely in Chinese, all information and introduction are in Chinese. But the previous seasons, from 09/10 to 11/12, only players' introduction are in Chinese, information are in English(no Japanese). Therefore, I guess that those cards chris.jlee said are not 12/13, but the previous ones.
But since 13/14 season, WCCF game doesn't available in mainland China any more,so there is no Chinese versions any more,however, Japanese versions are still available in Hong Kong.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

09-10 Chinese edition

Posted Image

10-11

Posted Image

11-12

Posted Image

12-13
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Goma
Nov 30 2014, 05:01 PM
Hi!
This post is 4 years old so I might have no reply... :/ but I will try my luck!

I am Goma, a French guy living in Japan for almost 8 years now and often playing WCCF.
I love this game and I want to collect old versions that existed in Europe. As a result I am interested
in the English and Italian language versions.

Do some of you still have some of those cards?
I can of course exchange with the Japanese ones I have (many many many...).
I will go back to France for Christmas this year so maybe it would be easier for everybody for me to post
my cards from there than Japan.

So please contact me if you have European WCCF cards!
Thanks.

Goma
I have had one Italian edition base,some English edition of French clubs,quite lots of Chinese edition inserts,

looking for Alexis Sanchez 12/13 2.0 insert,for instance
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

Goma
Regular Card
[ * ]
@Bingo
Thank you very much for this clear explanation.
This is sad they stopped WCCF in China...
I am scared this will happen to Japan sometimes.
They are trying to get more people playing,
and especially women but I don't think it will work unfortunately.

@amigo
Thank you for your illustration :)
I have the Alexis Sanchez insert.

Could you propose me an exchange in PM?
This is what I am interested in:
Italian, English or Chinese versions of players of those clubs mainly:
-AC Milan
-FC Barcelona
-Manchester United
I almost have all the Chinese cards of those clubs but some missing.

If other people have those cards (principally Italian and English) for exchange, that would be great.

jeanmarie
Signature Card
hello everybody
i would hope to make WCCF more popular in Europe, but surely the language is blocking a lot of people. (Japanese, Chinese).
i going to Japan every winter (living in France), so i discovered WCCF there, i'm collecting it at fair price (always surprise by the prices of rare cards on ebay).
last trip i take a big step and buyed rare cards i was only looking for years, as :
the greatest French player of all time, Zinedine Zidane (Legends 2002-03) : 8000 yen (60 euros)
its sold 210 USD (190 euros) at http://www.card-core.com/product-list/45 !!!!!!

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
to continue on WCCF, i was first surprise by the small size of the cards (5.5*8cm) against standard size (6.5*9cm).
also they never sold boxes (only one pack of one card can be obtain via the arcade machine !!).
there is also Panini Football League that change these problems but its seems not working well and very expensive.

one greatest team of all time, Milan AC (made with the rare cards i've got) (i would like to add Desailly in future)
Goalkeeper : Lehmann (LE 02-03)
Defense : Maldini (LE 05-06), Baresi (ATLE 02-03), Costacurta (LE 05-06), Tassotti (ATLE 08-09)
Midfield : Leonardo (ATLE 02-03), Gullit (ATLE 10-11), Kaka (EMVP 07-08), Rijkaard (ATLE 10-11)
Forward : Van Basten (ATLE 10-11), Weah (ATLE 02-03)

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
Arsenal defense line, a great defense :
Goalkeeper : Seaman (ATLE 08-09)
Defense : Winterburn (ATLE 11-12), Keown (ATLE 11-12), Adams (ATLE 10-11), Dixon (ATLE 10-11)

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
Man United All Time Legends :
(except for Rio Ferdinand), an exceptional allure team no ?

Goalkeeper : Schmeichel (ATLE 08-09)
Defense : Irwin (ATLE 10-11), Ferdinand (SP 07-08), Stam (ATLE 12-13)
Midfield : Giggs (LE 05-06), Ince (ATLE 11-12), Robson (ATLE 13-14), C Ronaldo (EMVP 08-09)
Forward : Best (ATLE 08-09), Charlton (KOLE 07-08), Cantona (ATLE 10-11)

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
WWCF 2015-16 just started (February),
here an extra Cristiano Ronaldo :

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
The DeBoer Brothers, Frank and Ronald at Ajax,

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
is he the greatest player of all time ?
think yes !!

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
Leo Messi MVP 2011-12,

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
another futur great star, at Juve (LE 2002-03) just before Arsenal, Thierry HENRY !!
already Deadly rush !!

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
one of my favorite card and player, Jurgen KLINSMANN.
here ATLE 2002-03 at Inter.
a prolific striker and very elegant player, "Noble falconine".

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
my dream team, almost only with ATLE and legends,
difficult choices, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't here, cause mostly not compatible with Messi.
i was thinking about Cantona but can he fill here ?
the strong point is the central midfield with Zidane and Matthaus !!
i miss also Maradona, Cruyff, Beckhenbauer...than can enter !!

GK : Schmeichel (ATLE 08-09)
DF : Maldini (LE 05-06), Baresi (ATLE 02-03), Frank De Boer (ATLE 10-11), Bergomi (ATLE 02-03)
MF : Giggs (LE 05-06), Matthaus (ATLE 07-08), Zidane (LE 02-03), Figo (LE 05-06)
FW : Klinsmann (ATLE 02-03), Messi (MVP 11-12)

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
ATLE EXTRA card 2002-03 of Laurent BLANC (Inter Milan).
he was a great defender, and now a success manager (Bordeaux, France, PSG).

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
another french player that he's also a great manager now, Didier Deschamps at Juventus here (ATLE 02-03).

Posted Image

jeanmarie
Signature Card
this time Michel, a famous spain player of Real Madrid (ATLE 2012-13).
wish in luck as manager of Marseille, but seems too difficult.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Football Cards - Shoot Out - Upper Deck - Topps Footballer etc... · Next Topic »
Add Reply