Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Email just received from Topps
Topic Started: Sep 9 2010, 08:50 PM (1,141 Views)
MatchAttaxOutlet
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi guys,

I just thought i'd add my input into this topic as i am the sender of the original e-mail and felt that i should defend my company.

We are certainly not ************ as stated by lilly, we provide a service that takes time and effort to provide and we believe that we charge a fair price for a good service and a great choice of cards, a choice which is available all year round not just from may. I think that surely in the long run we are saving people money instead of people getting hundreds of swaps. Why do you think Topps themselves don't make the cards available individually at the start - because it would dent their profit margins. Take a look at some of our competitors and you will find our prices on a par with theirs and in some cases cheaper.

We certainly don't want to force people to buy from us but with over 5000 satisfied customers worldwide in 18 months I think that tells it's own story.

So to sum up, everyone has their own opinion on prices etc but i personally would not go so far as to call people names until you know the costs incurred by the behind the scenes people like myself.

Thanks for reading.

Gary

Senior Partner - Match Attax Outlet
Edited by MatchAttaxOutlet, Sep 14 2010, 11:49 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MatchAttaxOutlet
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As i stated in my previous mail over 5000 customers so far obviously think we are doing something right, i didn't say we were the cheapest but we are certainly reliable, and we put offers on like the current one to reward our regular customers loyalty and also to give others the chance to try us out.

We here are happy with the job we do and the service we provide and that is what ultimately matters as far as running a business is concerned ( yes that's what it is, not a hobby).

I will certainly not get dragged in to a debate on pricing and all i would say is if you aren't happy vote with your feet and go elsewhere to buy your cards - it's your choice at the end of the day but as i said originally we are not ******** and we reserve the right to challenge such libellous comments.

Gary
Edited by MatchAttaxOutlet, Sep 14 2010, 11:49 AM.

MatchAttaxOutlet
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi again,

Pricey249 i totally agree that sometimes that these things go to far but as i am sure you can understand as a businessman i have to protect my livelihood and if it were to have a severe impact on my business i would obviously have to act but that is not a route, i for one, would wish to go down.

We don't want to blow our own trumpet but people really do not see the other things we do as part of our business for example last November we donated 10% of our sales over a two week period to the BBC Children In Need Appeal(which we announced first on this forum), we also donated prizes to a school in Luton who wanted them for their summer fair and we are just about to begin sponsoring an under 11's football team, providing them with valuable equipment. So you see we are not all about taking, we like to give something back to the children who buy Match Attax cards.

Now let's draw a line under this and get back to what we do best - COLLECTING MATCH ATTAX.

Gary - Match Attax Outlet
Edited by MatchAttaxOutlet, Sep 14 2010, 11:50 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply