Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Email just received from Topps
Topic Started: Sep 9 2010, 08:50 PM (1,149 Views)
Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have just received this email from Match Attax Outlet

ARE YOU READY

To Complete Your 09-10 Match Attax Collections?

From now until the end of September 2010 we are offering all our customers, old & new, a fantastic 20% discount off everything in our store, giving everyone the chance to finish their collections, for less, before the release of the 10-11 Match Attax collection.

All you need to do is enter the code (I have deliberately blanked this part out) in the appropriate place at checkout and apply the changes then your discount will automatically be deducted from your total.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON!

Keep an eye out for more information from us about the upcoming release of the Match Attax 2010-11 collection. It promises to be yet another fantastic collection with new features and designs and we are expecting a huge demand so don't miss out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORE IMPROVEMENTS

During the last few weeks we have been making improvements to our store in order to make your shopping experience much more enjoyable and easier. We have introduced features like a Testimonials page where you can give us feedback on your experiences of buying from us.

This feedback helps us to see in what way we need to improve, if anything, and also lets other customers know what kind of service they can expect from us at Match Attax Outlet.

We will be making other improvements soon and we will let you know just what they are as soon as they are completed but needless to say they will be put in place to benefit you, the customer.

Edited by Victor Meldrew, Sep 10 2010, 07:58 AM.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The code you have to enter is SEPT20 and is for use on matchattaxoutlet.co.uk not Topps as previously stated. My mistake sorry.
Edited by Victor Meldrew, Sep 10 2010, 08:07 AM.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply