Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mr.SpongeMan tradelist
Topic Started: Sep 23 2010, 09:12 AM (1,170 Views)
Mr.SpongeMan
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax 11/12 - PM me for the cards you want

Match Attax 10/11 - PM me for the cards you want

Match Attax 09/10 - PM me for the cards you want

Match Attax 08/09 - Torres LE

Thanks for looking :) will update as soon as I can :)
Edited by Mr.SpongeMan, Sep 28 2012, 12:55 PM.
Posted Image

Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr.SpongeMan
Member Avatar
Signature Card
RULES OF SWAPPING:

1. For good traders who did not have a bad record :

I'll send first, or you might think me a bad trader/scammer. And sometimes, sorry for some late receive. My country maybe real far from you, minimum of time taken to reach you will be maybe 2 weeks (if your lucky you could get it faster!) If the cards didn't reach you until 6 weeks, you may call me a bad trader. HOWEVER I'M NOT.

2. For traders who had a bad record :

You send first, as I maybe not believe you fully enough. If I don't receive within 6 weeks, the deal is canceled. Others are same as number 1 rules.

3.For traders nearby me:

I prefer trade face to face if can. Or by mail, send out a regular courier to my address. Whatever it is, YOU SEND FIRST. Or maybe you could meet me on Swap and Play sessions (in Malaysia).
Edited by Mr.SpongeMan, Sep 28 2012, 12:57 PM.
Posted Image

elnino95
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mr.SpongeMan
Oct 9 2010, 06:05 AM
RULES OF SWAPPING:

1.For good traders who did not have a bad record :

I'll send first, or you might think me a bad trader/scammer. And sometimes, sorry for some late receive. My country maybe real far from you, minimum of time taken to reach you will be maybe 2 weeks (if your lucky you could get it faster!) If the cards didn't reach you until 1 month and 2 weeks, you may call me a bad trader. HOWEVER I'M NOT.

2.For traders who had a bad record :

You send first, as I maybe not believe you fully enough. If I don't receive within 1 month and 2 weeks, the deal is canceled. Others are same as number 1 rules.

3.For traders nearby me:

I prefer trade face to face if can. Or by mail, send out a regular courier to my address. Whatever it is, YOU SEND FIRST. Or maybe you could meet me on Swap and Play sessions (in Malaysia).
i will post first next time,Mr Spongeman
Hi,I'm elnino95 from Malaysia...
Trusted Trader - Mr Spongeman

Match-attax-man789
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i'll trade aston villa badge for arsenal badge

Mr.SpongeMan
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Match-attax-man789
Oct 10 2010, 01:53 PM
i'll trade aston villa badge for arsenal badge
I don't have any badges :(
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trade Lists · Next Topic »
Add Reply