Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Question thread for October 2010; Best question wins a prize!
Topic Started: Oct 10 2010, 11:51 PM (2,881 Views)
Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
PLEASE READ THE PINNED THREAD AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION

Please submit your questions to Topps on this thread.

The member entering the best question will win a 2010/2011 Match Attax Tin

Please remember not all questions will be submitted. Best 6 or so will be sent.

Thread will be closed & questions sent to Topps on the 31st October.

Questions only please.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here
Offline Profile Goto Top

stevesmith
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
would it be possible for me to commision a match attax promo card or ltd edition card for trade shows or website users?
TRADE LIST
Offline Profile Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How player stats on the cards to play the game of Match Attax are worked out from the players actual performance stats.
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Favourite Team: Chelsea
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Do some base players or team’s cards have smaller print run quantities thus making them slightly rarer or harder to obtain in the packets?
Trusted Traders: Lindy_Loo2000, pnchocolates, AnythingHibbert33, Phild, Mariocamb13, Arsenal101, TAYLOR1248, l1sboa, matchattaxfan4, mufc17, Poolstar, gt6943, MasterOfMatchAttax, alanaman, jayce101, Macky17g, mrmatchattax, bibster, garners-great-deals2012
Completed: Shoot Out 03/04, 04/05, 05/06 + Update, 06/07 + Update, Topps England 2002, 2005, Topps i-cards 06/07, World Cup/England 2006, Match Attax 07/08 + Extra, 08/09 + Extra, 09/10 + Extra, 2010 England + Legends, 10/11 + Extra, 11/12 + Extra + Championship, 2012 England + Ireland + Eurostars, 12/13 + Extra + SPL + Championship

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Whether any alteration/upgrade regarding the physical composition of the “Shiny” cards has been considered as through the years they have always been the cards that seem to suffer from either production or packaging damage due to their delicate nature.

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rollcollector
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Would a rising star card be appropriate for Match Attax Extra?because most of the clubs nowadays have young talents in their clubs .
Trusted Traders:
Poolstar,Theus123,Oafcforever,LFCAttax
I'm starting this list up again, sorry to all the great traders I've traded in the past!

Wishlist Updated 28.1
Tradelist Updated 16.1
Selling
Feedback

Also if you are looking at this please join my new forum
http://s4.zetaboards.com/FootballCardzStation/index/

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

traderleon
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How are photos that are on the cards collected?
Great traders :
RobPBS
alexcollects
lilly (top notch, gave me Bowyer MOTM out of kindness)
Blandy33 (gave me 4 MA codes out of generosity)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

felipemful
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
why would match attax come out first in scotland instead of england?
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful
Posted Image
felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------
Offline Profile Goto Top

Victor Meldrew
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
For the Extra series you could produce a totally new subset called WAGS. Then again this could prove a bit tricky for some, eh Wayne. Then again he could have his own Limited Edition signed holographic card linked to the Topps website with his own locator map “Where’s Wayne Now!!!”

My Trading Feedback
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Victor Meldrew
Oct 11 2010, 12:03 PM
For the Extra series you could produce a totally new subset called WAGS. Then again this could prove a bit tricky for some, eh Wayne. Then again he could have his own Limited Edition signed holographic card linked to the Topps website with his own locator map “Where’s Wayne Now!!!”
LOL, nice one Stephen. :sf4

There could also be a sub set from this WAGS collection - Who's Jermaine with - where a set of Big Brother reality tv girls cards are produced and the 2 ratings are how many days he went out with them for and how many times he cheated on them per week. :sf4

Before I get a rolicking from Tollyman my serious question is:
' It seems to me the legends world cup series which was given exclusivity to Tesco was a fantastic success. Do you have any plans to produce legend cards relating to the premier league teams in a match attax collection'.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mr.SpongeMan
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Why do club badges are not sold at other countries outside UK? And why the referee card is only one?
Posted Image

Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

crazycardstyler
Limited Edition
I have 3 questions to ask.

1. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they fit a print somewhere saying Extra on it becuase i had loads of swap and didnt know what was what.

2. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they do a legends set of Limited Editions Like: Giggs, Best etc

3. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they do a signed Limited Edition Giggs (what a legend)
Trusted Traders: Cjchelea - Rollcollector - Blackout216 - Bwfc123 - Lostdonkey - Blandy33 - MasterOfMatchAttax - llpalm08 - MatchAttaxLegend

My Feedback:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6722229/1/#new

Match Attax All Years Limited Edition Valuations and where they came from:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6762707/1/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Only one question.

Can you please request that they invest in a new Customer Service programme as the attitude of the person on the other end is one of getting you off the phone as quick as possible and of not really being interested.

A massive difference from Panini who are always pleasant and happy to help with any queries.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Offline Profile Goto Top

MasterMujiOfMatchAttax10/11
101 101
In match attax extra 10/11, could you add the old subset, player of the month cards?
Need fifa coins. PM Me
Offline Profile Goto Top

cbn3112
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How come the German Match Attax have alot more limited editions than the Premier League Match Attax?

I like the challenge of loads of limited editions

:1356

My Feedback Page
Offline Profile Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
How long does it take from the closure of the transfer window to decide and design what players are going to be included for each team?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Goto Top

AnythingHibbert33
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
How did you decide which hundred club to choose as the autographed card? Why did you decide on the Ferdinand card? (By the way that's one question not two! :) )
Welsh Evertonian. Love autograph cards and stickers (authentic ones).
Looking for Topps Total Football 2009 Authentic Autograh Stickers.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
1-is there just going to be one referee in the next set or maybe four or five of them.

2-would you ever consider selling LE'S on your website.

3-background colours that have previously been rejected.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
crazycardstyler
Oct 11 2010, 02:51 PM
I have 3 questions to ask.

1. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they fit a print somewhere saying Extra on it becuase i had loads of swap and didnt know what was what.

2. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they do a legends set of Limited Editions Like: Giggs, Best etc

3. If they do a Match Attax Extra set can they do a signed Limited Edition Giggs (what a legend)
Sorry these are suggestions not questions!

Keep them for our forth comming suggestions for extra thread!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rollcollector
Oct 11 2010, 11:20 AM
Would a rising star card be appropriate for Match Attax Extra?because most of the clubs nowadays have young talents in their clubs .
Sorry this is a suggestion.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Victor Meldrew
Oct 11 2010, 12:03 PM
Lots of suggestions here everyone!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Phild
Oct 11 2010, 02:55 PM
Only one question.

Can you please request that they invest in a new Customer Service programme as the attitude of the person on the other end is one of getting you off the phone as quick as possible and of not really being interested.

A massive difference from Panini who are always pleasant and happy to help with any queries.
I don't really want to send Topps grumbles no matter how legitimate.

You can post a thread on this or email them direct with this question.

Sorry.
Edited by Tollyman, Oct 11 2010, 03:56 PM.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Why did they decide to add in the Showboat cards this year?
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year
Offline Profile Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tollyman
Oct 11 2010, 03:54 PM
Phild
Oct 11 2010, 02:55 PM
Only one question.

I don't really want to send Topps grumbles no matter how legitimate.

You can post a thread on this or email them direct with this question.

Sorry.
Not surprised that you don't want to forward it but it would be nice if someone could make them aware of their poor customer service.

The more people only give them nice and pleasant news the more they think all is rosy in their company.

I think a few people on here and elsewhere have let them know about their poor service in the past.
Edited by Phild, Oct 12 2010, 08:58 AM.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Offline Profile Goto Top

JasonBurkie
Member Avatar
Regular Card
[ * ]
if you go on the topps website, how can you buy a mega tin?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
As the premier league is watched by millions and the Topps Match Attax product for the EPL is released globally, reaching even as far as the other side of the globe, do you have any plans to allow these end users not based in the UK the chance to order single cards from yourself in the foreseeable future direct from yourselves to allow them to complete their collections and not drive them away to ebay to pay inflated prices? Also will customers in the UK be able to order from your sister site toppsfussball.de to help them complete their Bundesliga collections in the near future?
Edited by JuveFC, Oct 13 2010, 09:21 PM.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
carrying on from Phil's topic maybe we could word the question like this...

As a multi-national company producing cards for millions of collectors, how important do you consider good customer service in your industry?
(queue a standard answer from Topps on this one, from someone high up who doesnt know whats going on!!)
Edited by JuveFC, Oct 13 2010, 09:28 PM.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
What quality control techniques and checks do you have in place during the production of your cards to ensure all reach the market in an appropriate selling condition for game play and collection alike?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Good questions Andy especially on the quality control which is not good at times.

One question from me:

As Topps have the exclusive rights to the Prem league what about a set for Prem clubs made up of XI club legends and club badge so a 12 card set only available direct from the clubs themselves with the players voted for by the fans.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Are you intending on releasing any more Limited Edition's in the near future?

and

When and where is Tim Cahill LE being released?
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

Offline Profile Goto Top

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Why is it so hard for you guys to not make Mint condition cards? I understand that not every single card will be in perfect shape, fine. But is it really that difficult to cut the cards properly so that the cards are well centered?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
how do the player ratings work from there base to there Man of the match ?
Match attax !!!! My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6721933/1
Previous Names : Footymadwill
- Man utd and Scunthorpe United Forever
Good traders: Pricey JNR, Blandy33, Phild, AnythingHibbert33, Jayce101, Tollyman, MarkMurray
Awards: None
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thats easy +10
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cescfan1
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Could you make a comp area on your website
And could you add the amount of how much stuf u could by on the website ( motms, hundred clubs and base)
Arsenal 'til I die

My Feedback
Offline Profile Goto Top

torresgerrard42
Member Avatar
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
How are player ratings decided?
This is my signature, do not take, or else.
Chelsea!
Posted Image
Does that image show?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
We currently in the UK only have this 'game playing cards collection' based on the premier league. Therefore, as you have the Premier League rights, do you have any plans in the pipeline to produce a Higher Quality Premium Set which includes Shirt cards/signature cards similar to the collection for Premier Gold 2002 for the more concerning collectors?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How come you never put anough spaces in the binder for the subsets(badges)?Is it so we will buy the mini binder and you (topps)will get more money?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cjchelsea
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How do you decide who are the 100 clubs and the Motms?
Thanks.
Munich - 19.05.12 Amsterdam - 15.05.13 -------------- Two European finals in a year!!!

WANT SIGNED CARDS, JOHN TERRY, FRANK LAMPARD OR CHELSEA AUTO/JERSEY CARDS. PM ME

Happy to help authenticicate auto's!

COLLECTING SIGNED CARDS AT THE MOMENT. Met; Bale, Drogba, Lampard, Mata, Lewandowski, Dani Alves, and many many more

Tradelist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7022498/1/?x=0#post8224019
Wishlist - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7030915/1/#new
YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqULl7BTR27Q_nTo2Cs_8w?view_as=public

Photo Albums!:
https://plus.google.com/photos/110187761553338498831/albums?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#104152712947197476804/photos

Thanks to all my trading partners :)

Over 100 Trades on this forum!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zabolek
Signature Card
Could there be a subset called Dream Team which would include 18 of the best players from abroad? That could add a bit of variety. Would your team of Premier League stars win?
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist
Offline Profile Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Have you ever considered using 'redemption cards' to get signature cards inserted into lucky packs - similar to what you did with the Topps Total Football 2009 collection?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Questions for Topps · Next Topic »
Locked Topic