Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 09-10. Needed and doubles to swap.
Topic Started: Oct 22 2010, 09:36 PM (585 Views)
kala
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
My wanted list and doubles to swap! I have more doubles from Match Attax Extra 09-10 to swap

Arsenal
Robin Van Persie (i-Card)
Aston Villa
Ashley Young (i-Card) , James Milner (i-Card)
Birmingham City
Joe Hart (i-Card)
Blackburn Rovers
El-Hadji Diouf (i-Card)
Bolton Wanderers
Jussi Jaaskelainen (i-Card)
Burnley
Martin Paterson (i-Card)
Chelsea
Frank Lampard (i-Card) , Nicolas Anelka (i-Card)
Everton
Tim Cahill (i-Card)
Fulham
Brede Hangeland (i-Card)
Hull City
Stephen Hunt (i-Card)
Liverpool
Pepe Reina (i-Card)
Manchester City
Stephen Ireland (i-Card)
Manchester United
Rio Ferdinand (i-Card) , Wayne Rooney (i-Card)
Stoke City
Abdoulaye Faye (i-Card) , Ricardo Fuller (i-Card)
West Ham United
Robert Green (i-Card)
Wigan Athletic
Hugo Rodallega (i-Card)

Man of the Match

Clichy (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Arshavin (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Walcott (Arsenal) (Man of the Match) , Davies (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Petrov (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Carew (Aston Villa) (Man of the Match) , Bowyer (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , Carsley (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , McFadden (Birmingham City) (Man of the Match) , Robinson (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , Pedersen (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , McCarthy (Blackburn Rovers) (Man of the Match) , Davis (Bolton Wanderers) (Man of the Match) , Davies (Bolton Wanderers) (Man of the Match) , Jensen (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Alexander (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Blake (Burnley) (Man of the Match) , Cech (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Essien (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Drogba (Chelsea) (Man of the Match) , Howard (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Baines (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Saha (Everton) (Man of the Match) , Dempsey (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Murphy (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Johnson (Fulham) (Man of the Match) , Mouyokolo (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Geovanni (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Kilbane (Hull City) (Man of the Match) , Johnson (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Carragher (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Kuyt (Liverpool) (Man of the Match) , Given (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Toure (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Robinho (Manchester City) (Man of the Match) , Evra (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Giggs (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Owen (Manchester United) (Man of the Match) , Belhadj (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Kaboul (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Brown (Portsmouth) (Man of the Match) , Shawcross (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Lawrence (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Beattie (Stoke City) (Man of the Match) , Bardsley (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Malbranque (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Jones (Sunderland) (Man of the Match) , Palacios (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur) (Man of the Match) , Upson (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Parker (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Cole (West Ham United) (Man of the Match) , Bramble (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , N'Zogbia (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , Gómez (Wigan Athletic) (Man of the Match) , Hennessey (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match) , Ebans-Blake (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match) , Doyle (Wolverhampton) (Man of the Match)

Limited Edition

Premier League Trophy (Preview) (Limited Edition) , Robin Van Persie (Arsenal) (Limited Edition) , Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) (Limited Edition) , John Carew (Aston Villa) (Limited Edition) , Frank Lampard (Chelsea) (Limited Edition) , Shay Given (Manchester City) (Limited Edition) , Javier Mascherano (Liverpool) (Limited Edition)

Doubles

Arsenal
Cesc Fabregas (i-Card) (1)
Bolton Wanderers
Gary Cahill (i-Card) (1)
Fulham
Mark Schwarzer (i-Card) (2)
Liverpool
Steven Gerrard (i-Card) (1)
Portsmouth
Tommy Smith (i-Card) (1), Papa Bouba Diop (i-Card) (2)
Sunderland
Kenwyne Jones (i-Card) (1)
Wigan Athletic
Chris Kirkland (i-Card) (1)
Posted Image

Wishlist

Trade List

Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply