Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL 2011 Limited Editions; 31 so far
Topic Started: Oct 27 2010, 04:14 PM (7,724 Views)
paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sorry, not for me :(
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
Im going to have another look round a few shops on Sunday round here for some more LEs. I'll keep my eyes open for a Drogba.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To all of you that are looking for Villa limited edition I'm afraid the card is really hard to find. I went to the book store yesterday that had the Villa card in their binders and they are completely sold out. New binders will come but they had no clue if Villa would be in these binders again or if it would just be random limited edition cards. So I wouldn't count on it.

For those of you that are eager to get Villa - and will try ANYTHING - I can remommend this Danish website: www.dba.dk (which unfortunately only is in Danish).

If you search for "Villa limited" you'll find some private persons selling their card. It's quite a mess in there and I have a feeling that some of the sellers are really slow and difficult to deal with. But you can write them an e-mail from their ads and give them an offer for Villa. I think there are a couple of cards with Villa le for sale at the moment.

Anyway - it's the best I can come up with so use this information if you are really eager to get him :)

And I'll write a post here if I see Villa available in the Danish shops again.

tom
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Villa!
http://www.dba.dk/uefa-kort-uefa-kort-til-sa/id-69892799/billeder/1/
Trusted Traders
l1sboa
Arsenal101
Longlongago_08
Ethiophil
Cjchelsea
Danishcollector
mufc17
pregra
papagali
hattersfan
Limited Edition Sets
Adrenalyn 10-11 CL - Lampard, Davis & Naismith.

tom
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You can get villa for 8-9 (75Kr, i think), Don't do Danish tho!
http://www.dba.dk/2010-2011-championsleague/id-70257878/
Trusted Traders
l1sboa
Arsenal101
Longlongago_08
Ethiophil
Cjchelsea
Danishcollector
mufc17
pregra
papagali
hattersfan
Limited Edition Sets
Adrenalyn 10-11 CL - Lampard, Davis & Naismith.

Val
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just made a tour of national Panini websites and found some interesting info. I don't know when Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2010/2011 has been released in these countries but they have also LE's there:

Belgium: "Blister de 5 pochettes (30 trading cards) + 1 limited edition card GRATUITE: 5 euro" - I don't think this needs any translation

Poland: Starter pack with game board, instructions, 2 packs and 1 limited edition for about 2 euro.

As I know we don't have members from Belgium or Poland but maybe some of you have local contacts. Can anyone confirm this info and let us know what LE's have been made available in these countries?
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Poland may have Messi LE as I found a seller from Poland selling it awhile back on ebay.
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

arsenal9126
Member Avatar
Masters Card
does anyone have these le`s for trade
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic
Posted Image

bplsilva
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's the value for Lampard and Ronaldinho LE?
@bplsilva

papagali
Masters Card
about 3 pounds each:)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

groomit
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Im searching Naismith limited edition, to trade or to buy.
Im adrenalyn all world football collections.

My wishlist
My feedback
My Tradelist
My Sellinglist
My Messi Tradelist
My Messi Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2010/2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply