Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
bibster's Mail Day
Topic Started: Nov 3 2010, 06:48 PM (2,233 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 envelopes today:

Beckham Uno card from ebay

Order from Panini (the last few 2006/2007 Champions League cards I need, some Manchester United 2007 stickers and 2 Champions from Super Strikes 09/10) with the 2 Adrenalyn 10/11 Champion cards missing :rant

Package from JuveFC of some Topps completion stickers, Hernandez Adrenalyn 10/11 LE, some Futera Heroes and a couple of tickets from the Sherpa Van Trophy Final 1988, Burnley v Wolves at Wembley. My first ever football match :clap
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
3 more envelopes today

Owen Futera Hero card from Series 2 online - from ebay

9 different Futera Beckham cards - from ebay

Gareth Bale Match Attax 10/11 MOTM from jamesalex (cheers mate, can't believe how quick it arrived!)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
bibster
Jan 27 2011, 08:09 PM
3 more envelopes today

Owen Futera Hero card from Series 2 online - from ebay

9 different Futera Beckham cards - from ebay

Gareth Bale Match Attax 10/11 MOTM from jamesalex (cheers mate, can't believe how quick it arrived!)
WOW! Did u get it already! And I only sent by normal post!

Could you please leave feedback? Thanks
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chelseano1
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
nice

pregra
Member Avatar
Vamos Argentina!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great mail :)

Are you going to do a gallery for the Becks collection? It's coming along nicely.
Vamos Argentina! Visca el Barca!
Main PCs: Messi, Aguero, David Silva, Banega & Neymar (Barca only)
Side PCs: (other) Argentina & Barca players
https://picasaweb.google.com/pregra7

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Not updated my mail day for a while, but had some nice things delivered today so I have decided to share:

Got a package of Beckham cards from the US to add to my collection. Mainly MLS cards and some Upper Deck.

Got a mailday from Panini with a mixture of Championship 2011 stickers, Super Strikes 09/10 Champions and 2 WC 2010 Adrenalyn cards that were incorrect. Which makes a change from Panini.... :doh

Finally, the best bit of mail for the day, from Hong Kong

Posted Image

It's a piece of Boca Juniors shirt. Nice.

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
JUST EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great stuff!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I haven't updated this topic for months, just been a bit lazy really!

But today I received 7, yes 7, packages in the post so I thought I would give an update.

Firstly, I received the last 4 cards I needed to complete Match Attax Extra 10/11 (thanks for your help with 2 of them). Van Persie and Berbatov HTH and Gerrard and Rooney FF.

I also got 2 Peter Beardsley signed cards from the Swap and Play tour in Newcastle.

I got a package from Zabolek, which included some NBA Adrenalyn cards and some Barcelona and Real Madrid cards. Thanks mate!

I received a Laudrup chase card numbered to 5000 from ofb1988 which completes my Rangers Upper Deck collection. Cheers!

I also received these MLS 2011 Jersey cards from ebay

Barnhart - WPS

Posted Image

Ferreira
Posted Image

Keller and Pickens

Posted Image

Ricketts

Posted Image

Zakuani

Posted Image

And finally for today, an autograph card from Upper Deck World of Sports collection

Eddie Pope

Posted Image

Edited by Matchattaxmad, May 10 2011, 12:02 AM.

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Very Nice!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mail Day · Next Topic »
Add Reply