Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Does anyone know this ?
Topic Started: Nov 10 2010, 12:20 AM (13,087 Views)
alexluxueming
Regular Card
[ * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very nice! Looks like the offcial Premium Version of CL Cards this year, Panini usually does a trading card game and Premiu Version.
Drogba Autograph would be fantastic, who ever sees one, please let me know :)

And if the base card is the TCG Star Players Style, brilliant! Ripping off themselves, but at least copying the best part :)

Where did you find this?!
Thanks for sharing
Edited by paradogs77, Nov 10 2010, 01:00 AM.
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's a great find alex.

Here's a link: http://www.zhongman.com/Item/63626.aspx

Quote:

Chinese name goods:Champions League (2010-2011 season) football card collection Packing carton

PRODUCT NAME: UEFA Champtions League-Trading Cards Collection Box

Champions League (2010-2011) Packing carton collection football card price of the upcoming scheduled members (950 million) in the hot Subscription

Champions League (2010-2011 season) football card collection Packing carton, is a kind of expensive, high-end collection of sports set, which includes the world's superstar signature card season, the Rainbow Teka, plain weaving and many other highly collectible card Value of high-end card types, a senior-oriented fans and lovers of luxury cards Jicang distinguished collection.

Champions League (2010-2011 season) football card collection Packing carton (physical map)

Champions League (2010-2011 season) football card collection Taohe details:

◆ pack of players with 100 cards, plus four Teka (Rainbow light effect.)

Each box will contain a signature card or a plain weave fabric cards.

◆ 10 boxes to a box: 1 box each box contains at least one signature card. If the box with a specific logo, indicating that the box contains a signature card or a plain weave fabric card. Signature cards and plain weaving cards are limited edition football card.

At present, the Champions League football card collection to determine the 2010-2011 season, the world's superstar signature card income, including Spain's Andres Iniesta (INIESTA), Brazil's Adriano (ADRIANO), Barcelona's Carles Puyol, Spain (PUYOL), Netherlands PSV Eindhoven's Arjen Robben (ROBBEN), Argentina's Esteban Cambiasso (CAMBIASSO), the Netherlands Robin van Persie (VAN PERSIE), Germany's Mario Gomez (GOMEZ), the British Chelsea's Nicolas Anelka (ANELKA ), Brazil's Lucio (LUCIO), Inter Milan's Javier Zanetti (ZANETTI), Argentina's Diego Milito (MILITO). Champions League 2010-2011 season is about football card collection of luxury market, look forward to more fans favorite superstar signature card which future collections.

Champions League 2010-2011 season football card collection standards in the global market retail price per box of 100 euros

-----------

It looks a great collection and according to this you get 1 auto or jersey per box (or maybe case?) with a price of 1,200 yuan or 100 euro per box.

I really hope the distribution of this product is better than the World cup collection.
Edited by Futbol_Cards, Nov 10 2010, 02:59 AM.

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Way i read that engrish. :D
Is that there is 10 boxes (don't know how many packets of cards per box). In a bigger box (Carton)
and 1 of the 10 boxes inside the carton contains an auto card.
So you'd need to spend 1000 Euro's to gaurantee getting an auto card.

Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

RedNinjaism
Member Avatar
Charlton - Legend <3
Are these being sold in Australia?
It took the Romans 20 years to build Rome
It took United 20 minutes to destroy it
UNITED 7-1 ROMA

"Football - bloody hell........."
Sir Alex Ferguson

Law-Charlton-Best
Cantona-Edwards-Keane-Giggs
Schmeichel-Robson-Carey-Scholes

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
lilly
Nov 10 2010, 07:01 AM
The Way i read that engrish. :D
Is that there is 10 boxes (don't know how many packets of cards per box). In a bigger box (Carton)
and 1 of the 10 boxes inside the carton contains an auto card.
So you'd need to spend 1000 Euro's to gaurantee getting an auto card.

Yeah I re read and I think your right it's probably means 1 autograph/jersey per case/large box and not individual boxes.

Also caught this little bit,

Quote:

If the box with a specific logo, indicating that the box contains a signature card or a plain weave fabric card

So the box which contains an auto or jersey has a special marking apparently?

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Hmm, that seems a little unfair,
Says the pack rubber ;)
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

JuveFC
Masters Card
do you think you get a basic set in every one of the individual boxes then as per first picture?? looks really nice. I guess they will only be available to the Asian market? could be quite a dent in the pocket though :wink

I guess people who buy the 10 box carton will sell the 9 individual ones and keep the autograph box I expect.

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I understand it like:

10 Boxes per case.
One Jersey or Auto per Box, but only one Auto per Case
--> In 10 Boxes you get 9 Jerseys and 1 Auto.

And I am quite sure that the Box with the Auto has not "Autograph inside" written all over it ;)
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Looks like a nice set! Excited to see when it will come out.
Posted Image

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Been thinking about this today.
Is this the first Premium set Panini has done other that world cup and Euro championship.

Trusted Traders

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If you define Premium Sets as featuring Jersey and Autos, basically yes, exept some japan releases of spanish or italian league sets, which included some jerseys and autos a couple of years ago....

And there was a Premium Set for Champions League in 2008-09 which had these Ultra Cards but no Jersey and Autos
Posted Image

FootyCards77
Member Avatar
FootyCards77
Looks Nice ^_^
Posted Image

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ide love to get a box of these :D
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Those premium Champion league 08/09 Ultra cards look nice.
Do you have any pics of the Base cards for that set?
Trusted Traders

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Base Card
Posted Image

then there were badges for very team and some more special cards featuring the players of the year
Posted Image

Cescfan1
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Thanks for the info and pics people :)
Arsenal 'til I die

My Feedback

Val
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What a beautiful set! Too bad that again this will be available only in Asia with a couple of cases grabbed by 1-2 US dealers. :crying

This Google translation raised a lot of questions.
Can any forum member from that area to help the translation offering more details? If, for instance, this is a pre-order or the boxes are already available? The translation says 100 euro/box but 1,200Y means about 130 euro. The discounted 950Y VIP price I suppose is offered to subscribers? It was issued a binder for this set?

For me the pictures look like coming from a production manual or sales sheets - see the first info revealed about the Panini World Cup Premium set with the Ronaldo metallised card. The box also looks computer generated and not a real picture - I can't see any opening or box lid and the box reflexion on that table looks a little bit unnatural. Drogba's signature is missing from the dedicated area, also the card number. Of course, all these are only a personal opinion, I might be totally wrong.

I am wondering how many cards are finally in the set. If we are judging after the previous Champions League Premium set (2008/09) Panini features all the 32 teams and 100 cards are not enough - it means about 3 players/team. Another possibility would be to have a boxed set but I highly doubt that. It would be also a bad business decision, why not forcing collectors to spend more? I would be very surprised to see Panini NOT doing this.

Talking about the 2009 CL Premium collection, there have been 235 cards in set (170 silver, 25 ultra, 40 rainbow) as stated on packs but on the very first packs released it was a different breakdown: 100 silver, 20 ultra, 10 rainbow for a total of 130 cards. That shows Panini can change the plans even after the collection has been launched.

PS Can I call those early packs "error packs"?
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Some very interesting points there Val.
As you said i think the pictures are a pre release for retailers to order from.

I would imagine the cards will only have teams from the so called superclubs, so the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona Inter and AC Milan.
Definatly no Bursaspor, Benfica, Rubin FC Twente etc and even the likes of Valencia, Roma and Marseille having no cards in the set.
Trusted Traders

Val
100 Club
Futbol_Cards
Nov 10 2010, 02:46 AM
The link doesn't work anymore. I have try to find it once again but no luck. Am I blind or they indeed removed the product?
Maybe zhongman wasn't authorised to reveal yet the collection or Panini postponed or cancel the premium set's launch?

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
That's strange, I can't seem to find it either. Hopefully the collection is still a go.

amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
To clear of all of the doubts,I personally ask for Panini,here belows is what they reply.

Hello Li!

You’re right! We are working on a project about a limited production UCL 2010-2011.
Actually, this project is not for Chinese market, but for Japanese market. But, we find out that some small quantity has potential sales also in other countries (China, HK, Singapore, etc).
The estimated total print run will be 5.250 boxes.

Each box contains guaranteed only one among the following trading cards:
- Jersey card
- Autograph card
- WCCF-Sega card

Then,a couple of weeks later.

Hello Li,

the collection will be available in January.
On each box is printed that inside you can find one of the three special cards.

Many thanks for your email!

Kind regards,

Hopefully it helps.

Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

amigo
101 Card
To make pre-sale by indicating each box is guaranteed one memorabillia card is ridiculous.

If you want to know what wccf cards would be included,check www.wccf.jp I reckon that

International Superstars would be likely involved and a large amount of Japanese,also. :worship

mrexplodeify
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i will buy it for my christmas present!
( i can hold the present as a quota lol)

papagali
Masters Card
so only the asians will be able to buy this? i don t understand why panini do that with all the premium collection..there are so much important collectors in europe..:(
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

amigo
101 Card
papagali
Dec 5 2010, 09:10 AM
so only the asians will be able to buy this? i don t understand why panini do that with all the premium collection..there are so much important collectors in europe..:(
If you mean important collector,point of my view,Panini only pay attention to the crazy Japanese ones,who help them sell more

than 30 million wccf cards in co-operation with Sega in the last nine years.No other trading cards could be achieving the figure.

:wink :wink Ironically,Panini never realize how the value of wccf cards fall down sharply each year.And it's none-of-their business,

but the collectors who couldn't play the game suffer from the risk of devalue. :014
Edited by amigo, Dec 5 2010, 10:25 AM.

Cunzy_Kid
Member Avatar
Hundred Club
Looks nice :p
Football enthusiast

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
These cards look very nice

I wouldnt mind to get my hands on some

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great info,
thanks for sharing!

Some kind of bad timing, if Panini comes out just a few weeks after Futera had their release of Unique,
I hope the Panini cards will sell.

Any word about the price of them?

Really hope to find that Droga Auto Card :)

Val
100 Club
Li, many thanks for the update, it's good to know that this collection is still a go (by the way, the zhongman link is working again) but I find disappointing the 3rd insert type.
I know this might be very appealing to Japanese market but you can't compare a WCCF card with a jersey/auto card, no way! And who can guaranty that there would not be 5,000 Sega cards and only 250 jersey/autos?

amigo
101 Card
paradogs77
Dec 5 2010, 01:25 PM
Great info,
thanks for sharing!

Some kind of bad timing, if Panini comes out just a few weeks after Futera had their release of Unique,
I hope the Panini cards will sell.

Any word about the price of them?

Really hope to find that Droga Auto Card :)
It's weird,also.Even it 's designed for Japanese market,according to Zhongman,the retailer price

would be 100 euros.No update in Japanese market,so it's still a mystery.I guess that Drogba's autograph

would be 300-350 euros

amigo
101 Card
Val
Dec 5 2010, 01:33 PM
Li, many thanks for the update, it's good to know that this collection is still a go (by the way, the zhongman link is working again) but I find disappointing the 3rd insert type.
I know this might be very appealing to Japanese market but you can't compare a WCCF card with a jersey/auto card, no way! And who can guaranty that there would not be 5,000 Sega cards and only 250 jersey/autos?
Hi,Val,nice to hear from you again.

If you know wccf inserts,the ratio is 1 from 48 packs now.Almost same to that of Legends from Futera.

We couldn't blame Panini's decision,and the fact is that the combination of wccf inserts and memorabillia cards

are top secrets.Some rumours say that each case contains one autograph,if it's true,the total autograph cards are

525 pieces theorically.

Futbol_Cards
Member Avatar
That's all great info, cheers!

BTW sending you an email soon.

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
They look great. Love a set with jerseys/autos. Any idea on release date or have they been released throughout Asia?
Really want an RVP auto
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

Val
100 Club
@amigo Li, I see you have opened a communication line with Panini on this subject. Do you have any idea about how many cards are actually in this set?

What I understand from the Google translation is that there is a kind of boxpack with 105 cards (100 regular + 4 rainbow + 1 insert) but I suppose there will be more than 100 regular cards in set otherwise this will be only a boxed set with a random insert.

Anyhow I think this would be the biggest boxpack in history :D

amigo
101 Card
Val
Dec 10 2010, 11:45 PM
@amigo Li, I see you have opened a communication line with Panini on this subject. Do you have any idea about how many cards are actually in this set?

What I understand from the Google translation is that there is a kind of boxpack with 105 cards (100 regular + 4 rainbow + 1 insert) but I suppose there will be more than 100 regular cards in set otherwise this will be only a boxed set with a random insert.

Anyhow I think this would be the biggest boxpack in history :D
Hi,Val

Each box enables the collector complete the non-memorabilla cards,that is,100base players +4 rainbow inserts.

The only difference is you could have a chance to get either a jersey/autograph card or wccf insert.

In other words,if you don't want that memorabilla card in particular,there is no need purchasing

the box.There must be some cheaper sets from ebay.FYI. Personally,I am pondering whether to take a gamble. ;)

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
Where are these box packs available from? I'd love to take a gamble
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i think its japan

Cunzy_Kid
Member Avatar
Hundred Club
Nice B) :)
Football enthusiast

AYA
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Details appeared.

PANINI 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League Card Set
http://homepage3.nifty.com/mintkashii/yoyaku/y_sc_1011_championsset.html

There are 100 base cards and 4 rainbow cards and 1 insert card in every set.
The base card and the rainbow card are the same in all sets.
1 case is 10 sets.

SALE DATE
February, 2011.

PRICE
8,000 JP yen(1 set)

INSERT CARD LIST
1)WCCF 09/10 Card: 176 cards (2 per case)

It is not a WCCF special card,it is a regular card.
Unbelievable! They are about 80~200 yen.

2)Jersey Card: 5 cards (7 per case)

Lampard,Park,Carrick,Thiago Silva,Michel Bastos.
There is a patch edition.

3) Autograph Card: 16 cards (1 per case)

Iniesta,Puyol,Lampard,Anelka,Michel Bastos,Park,Carrick,Robben,
Mario Gomez,Adriano,Thiago Silva,Lucio,Zanetti,Van Persie,Cambiasso,Milito

Posted Image

Wanted: Overmars, Bergkamp, Wilshere
My Want & Offer List http://picasaweb.google.com/ayasfootballcards
My Blog http://gunnerscard.blog95.fc2.com/
twitter SCF_AYA

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2010/2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply