Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Starter Pack and Tin
Topic Started: Nov 19 2010, 07:48 AM (1,252 Views)
lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Could anyone tell me the RRP of the Match Attax Bundesliga 10/11 Starter Pack And Tin.
And also where the most likely places to be able to buy them in Germany.

I have freinds on another forum (music not card related) who will get me them.
So i want to give them as much information as possible because they won't really know what they are looking for, and i want them to be able to buy both at the same time.
Slightly off topic, is the Panini Adrenalyn Tin with Lahm Ltd available yet?
Thanks
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So how many Ltd's in total for this collection so far?
And could some one do a definitive list if possible with where to get them.
Don't think i'll get them all but would be nice to know where they are all from.
I've seen an Ebay seller doing a sealed tin for about £16 including postage so that'll probably be the cheapest way to get that.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply