Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fake Shilton Signed on ebay?
Topic Started: Nov 26 2010, 04:04 PM (935 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
looks legitimate MOMA - exactly the same signature and hologram as mine - unless mines a fake as well (although I did get mine out of a packet!!)
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
The boxes are dirt cheap at the moment but I reckon you should still buy the single card if you can. They were not even 1 per outer I dont think. Although I guess if you bought the boxes you could make plenty of sets up!!
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

JuveFC
Masters Card
the hologram should show topps and Authentic written on depending on the angle you look at the card. It may just be the camera flash/lighting making it look unauthentic as I dont know where the blue on the sticker comes from??

Wasnt shilton only found in Tesco packs? I wouldnt of thought that Topps will be allowed to produce any extra over the 1000 which they advertised. May be wrong though :shrug
Edited by JuveFC, Nov 26 2010, 06:32 PM.

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Nov 26 2010, 06:40 PM
I saw somewhere that someone said they went to a match when tesco were dumping stock and someone near them got a shilton.. So maybe not a total waste getting boxes? Who knows lol.. What about the lampards? Weren't they in packs?
They both should be if Topps/Tesco are people of their word?? Im sure theres plenty more to claim unless Topps have said they have all been claimed, I never bothered registering mine with them though so I dont know how they could say that? Ive only ever bothered registering one before, dont see the point.

That is a great point from MOMA though, if they are the later produced boxes they shouldnt have any in as all would of been released previously in earlier boxes. I think there is actually a way of telling on the outer case of 8 boxes as well - they had different wording. I'll try and find out what the earlier outer cases said. You would need to buy an 8 box case though cardhitter if you wanted to try this I guess and be sure of having the earlier released boxes of Tesco England packs?

JuveFC
Masters Card
definately - would cost you between 40-60 on ebay unless the prices have gone up recently. I think you would be better just getting the shilton - hopefully for under 50 notes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World Cup 2010 Topps England Cards · Next Topic »
Add Reply