Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Live fcf Championships
Topic Started: Nov 28 2010, 12:06 PM (1,214 Views)
adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quite alot of people here have Match attax Live, for the 10/11 season.
So I am going too be holding a match attax live torunament for people of this forum.

I need at least 16 people to register for this to go ahead.

What it will involve is playing match attax live against other people and if you win your match you will play against someone else or if you lose that is sadly you out!!

The winner of the whole tournament will win a prize which I will give to the winner. The prize will be decided very soon but it will be match attax cards.

The closing time for entering is 4pmGMT on Wednesday 1st December. So anyone registering after this may not be counted.

So as I know when you can play against someone else I need you to fill out the whole forum so I can put you against someone who can play at roughly the same time.

You need to remember your score. Once a match is over BOTH PEOPLE WHO PLAYED need to pm me with the score and who won so I can work out when you are next playing. If you have any more questions please donot hesitate to pm me.

If you want to register please fill this forum out below so I know who you are.

fcf username:
match attax live username:
What country you live in:
What days at what times you can play in your local time: eg. Monday 7pm-11pm, tuesday 3pm-6pm etc

people who have registered are:

ryan100
Champion Classics Legends
England
5pm-6pm and 7-730pm every day except a Friday

Thanks so much adam9317
Edited by adam9317, Nov 28 2010, 05:46 PM.
I love match attaxs, football and tennis most of all. Also my favourite animals are penguins and cats.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
come on people are you going to register. This event will be a big sucsess
I love match attaxs, football and tennis most of all. Also my favourite animals are penguins and cats.

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ryan100 those times you gave me is that every day you can play those times?

Thanks for registering.

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everyone please signup only 2 days.

Tollyman has been asking me if I have been able to get any signups because I think he is really looking forward to it.

Lets do it to make our board admin happy.

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ok. But I heard alot of people did!

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
unfortunatley due to only 1/2 people wanting to register this is canceled. I am very sorry.

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sorry to disappoint yous but this event has had to be CANCELED due to not enough people registering

sorry

adam9317
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't have enough people to take part sorry

So unless someone else wants to organise it. It will be canceled

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply