Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football club player signing sessions season 2010-11
Topic Started: Nov 29 2010, 05:39 PM (3,279 Views)
Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In the lead up to christmas lots of football clubs get they players along to they club shops for player signing sessions. This is great way to buy offical club items and get them signed. Also its a great oppounity to get all your match attax cards signed :) !!!!!!

NEXT ONE
Middlebsrough 13th December Tony Mobray, boro manager @club shop in town 4pm-5pm. see www.mfc.co.uk for upto date info

Middlesbrough
Middlebsrough 13th December Tony Mobray, boro manager @club shop in town 4pm-5pm. see www.mfc.co.uk for upto date info
Middlebsrough 16th December Craig Hignett, Gary Pallister and Curtis Fleming @club shop in town 4pm-5pm. see www.mfc.co.uk for upto date info

Sunderland has its last player signing sessions coming up
Jordan Henderson Tues 14th Dec @ club shop washington features in 2009/10/11 match attax

Arsenal
FESTIVE MEMBERS' DAY 2010 21st dec 11am ticket only for members see http://www.arsenal.com/festivemembersday2010 for the low down

Burnley Fc
Junior clarets Xmas party 21dec 2pm-4pm including a players signing session £4 junior clarets and £1 accompanying adult

Let me know if your local club has any and i can pop them on here for all the forum members in date order, to view and possibly get along they

past signing sessions
Middlebsrough Thurs 9th December Gary O'Neil, Julio Arca, Kris Boyd, Luke Williams, Tony McMahon and Andy Halliday@club shop 5pm-6pm.
Darren bentTues 7th dec @ the stadium of light 5p-6pm
Sunderland thursday 2nd dec AHMED EL MOHAMADY @debhams sunderland features in 2010/11
Middlebsrough 1st December Tony Mobray, boro manager @club shop in town 5pm-6pm was cancelled due to weather
Portsmouth FCTuesday 30th Nov Hermann Hreidarsson @ Cascades club shop store 3pm-4pm
Portsmouth FCTuesday 30th Nov Rocha @ Rodney Road megastore club shop store 3pm-4pm
Middlebsrough 25th nov david wheeter, steele and mcdonald @club shop in town. 5pm-6pm

Edited by Matchattaxmad, May 22 2011, 09:31 PM.
wish list cards signed ma12 19/520 3% ma champ 200/293 70% ma11 262/472 55% ma10 249/471 50% Ma10 ex 49/167 = 29% Ma09 157/451= 37% Ma09 ex60/170=35% Ma08 120/450 =26% Ma08 ex 16/162 =9.8% Ma07 72 =16% Ma07 ex / % pchamp 07 37/288 =12.8% S06 131/360=36% SO06ex 17/72 =23% S05 52/360 =14.4% SO5ex 4/60 = 6.6% S04 27/360 = 7.5% S03 19/360 = 5.2% P world cup 2010 6 = 1.7% T/signed=1400+
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
It's much easier to get the whole team on a matchday, and a hell of a lot cheaper.
My wants - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6760074/1/
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
MatchAttaxCollector
Nov 29 2010, 07:34 PM
It's much easier to get the whole team on a matchday, and a hell of a lot cheaper.
more than likely but factor in cost of getting to ground, traffic nightmare on match day, expensive match day parking near the ground, watching the match, hanging around in all types of weather 2-3 hrs, get squiggles as they auto graph faster and miss out on your favourite a she dashes passed

If you know were they is a club signing is, itís much easier to make sure you have the cards and in the relative warmth of a shopping centre etc etc. I know which one id choose all the time.

But a really good idea for the guys here is to hang around before and after the match at the grounds to get your favourite players autograph. They are a few dedicated autographed hunters on the forums already
wish list cards signed ma12 19/520 3% ma champ 200/293 70% ma11 262/472 55% ma10 249/471 50% Ma10 ex 49/167 = 29% Ma09 157/451= 37% Ma09 ex60/170=35% Ma08 120/450 =26% Ma08 ex 16/162 =9.8% Ma07 72 =16% Ma07 ex / % pchamp 07 37/288 =12.8% S06 131/360=36% SO06ex 17/72 =23% S05 52/360 =14.4% SO5ex 4/60 = 6.6% S04 27/360 = 7.5% S03 19/360 = 5.2% P world cup 2010 6 = 1.7% T/signed=1400+

llpalm08
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pompey have the Herminator (Hreidarsson) down the city centre Pompey store and Ricardo Rocha in the Megastore next to Fratton Park tomorrow. There were also a load of other ones recently, Nugent was in the travel agent a while ago and im sure there was a player down there when the city centre store re-opened last month.

its tuesday 30th Nov check pompey website for info have added where and when above
Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6734488/1/?x=0#post8045383
Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6742748/1/#new
Player Collections: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6767254/1/?x=0#post8110761

rishgoon
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gday guys. Obviously I'm very new on here, and not really in a position for any favours. However should an Arsenal signing come up, I would be willing to pay $ or possible trade for any cards that someone could get signed...
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

Posted Image

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Hopefully, if there is an Arsenal signing session, I will go

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I wonder if there will be a scunthorpe one ?
Match attax !!!! My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6721933/1
Previous Names : Footymadwill
- Man utd and Scunthorpe United Forever
Good traders: Pricey JNR, Blandy33, Phild, AnythingHibbert33, Jayce101, Tollyman, MarkMurray
Awards: None

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
Matchattaxmad
Nov 29 2010, 10:14 PM
MatchAttaxCollector
more than likely but factor in cost of getting to ground, traffic nightmare on match day, expensive match day parking near the ground, watching the match, hanging around in all types of weather 2-3 hrs, get squiggles as they auto graph faster and miss out on your favourite a she dashes passed

If you know were they is a club signing is, itís much easier to make sure you have the cards and in the relative warmth of a shopping centre etc etc. I know which one id choose all the time.

But a really good idea for the guys here is to hang around before and after the match at the grounds to get your favourite players autograph. They are a few dedicated autographed hunters on the forums already
Factor in commuting nightmare in the evenings, hanging around in a queue for an hour, spending 2 seconds or so and not being allowed to speak to the player, get a squiggle and then go home...yeah...not really worth it.

I don't go to every match I wait before/after for, the cost of getting to the ground/traffic is the same on the day of the game as it is for ths signing session. And signing the autograph quicker? Riiiiiiiight...so being forced to sign at a session where they don't want to be there is better than chatting to them on a matchday...not sure I follow you.

Best not to comment on things you're not up to scratch in yeah?
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCollector
Nov 30 2010, 04:47 PM
Matchattaxmad
MatchAttaxCollector

Factor in commuting nightmare in the evenings, hanging around in a queue for an hour, spending 2 seconds or so and not being allowed to speak to the player, get a squiggle and then go home...yeah...not really worth it.

I don't go to every match I wait before/after for, the cost of getting to the ground/traffic is the same on the day of the game as it is for ths signing session. And signing the autograph quicker? Riiiiiiiight...so being forced to sign at a session where they don't want to be there is better than chatting to them on a matchday...not sure I follow you.

Not everyone can afford to go to matches as most season tickets have been sold out!If it's a signing session you get it all for free!

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
will2k
Nov 30 2010, 08:14 AM
I doubt it, Not very rare :(
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Pricey JNR
Nov 30 2010, 05:23 PM
will2k
Nov 30 2010, 08:14 AM
I doubt it, Not very rare :(
yer your right Were not good like that :rant
Match attax !!!! My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6721933/1
Good traders: Pricey JNR, Blandy33, Phild, AnythingHibbert33, Jayce101, Tollyman, MarkMurray

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Arsenal101
Nov 30 2010, 05:03 PM
MatchAttaxCollector
Matchattaxmad
MatchAttaxCollector

Not everyone can afford to go to matches as most season tickets have been sold out!If it's a signing session you get it all for free!
What he's trying to say is you don't have to go to the actual match.. You go to the stadium and wait near the car park before or after the match for the home team going to and from their cars and the away team to and from their coach.. Atleast I think that's what he's saying anyway.. Also, you can just go to the training ground and wait at the exit.. Players sign from their cars as they're driving out.. Signing sessions are good for players who don't usually sign, but to be honest alot of the time it's best just to go to the stadium on match days (You don't have to buy a ticket!) :)

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
cardhitter
Nov 30 2010, 05:46 PM
Arsenal101
Nov 30 2010, 05:03 PM
MatchAttaxCollector
Matchattaxmad
MatchAttaxCollector
more than likely but factor in cost of getting to ground, traffic nightmare on match day, expensive match day parking near the ground, watching the match, hanging around in all types of weather 2-3 hrs, get squiggles as they auto graph faster and miss out on your favourite a she dashes passed<br /><br />If you know were they is a club signing is, itís much easier to make sure you have the cards and in the relative warmth of a shopping centre etc etc. I know which one id choose all the time. <br /><br />But a really good idea for the guys here is to hang around before and after the match at the grounds to get your favourite players autograph. They are a few dedicated autographed hunters on the forums already <br />
Factor in commuting nightmare in the evenings, hanging around in a queue for an hour, spending 2 seconds or so and not being allowed to speak to the player, get a squiggle and then go home...yeah...not really worth it.<br /><br />I don't go to every match I wait before/after for, the cost of getting to the ground/traffic is the same on the day of the game as it is for ths signing session. And signing the autograph quicker? Riiiiiiiight...so being forced to sign at a session where they don't want to be there is better than chatting to them on a matchday...not sure I follow you.<br /><br />Best not to comment on things you're not up to scratch in yeah?
What he's trying to say is you don't have to go to the actual match.. You go to the stadium and wait near the car park before or after the match for the home team going to and from their cars and the away team to and from their coach.. Atleast I think that's what he's saying anyway.. Also, you can just go to the training ground and wait at the exit.. Players sign from their cars as they're driving out.. Signing sessions are good for players who don't usually sign, but to be honest alot of the time it's best just to go to the stadium on match days (You don't have to buy a ticket!) :)
your right lol

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
me going to a united one will mean a lot of petrol being guzzled y my dad's van

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
When is the united one ? B)

adz97
International Legend
liverpool had theres on 27th nov

Posted Image
Want Megacracks 10/11 and Megacracks 12/13

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
OMG iv;e started a debate here
Quote:

thank you for your very valuable feedback, as you may be in the know then please share your experiences.

For the other FCF forum members that might consider popping along to the football ground on match day what's the best approach to be able to get they match attax cards signed ????

What have been you best sucesses so far ???

What time is it best to get they to catch the players before the match, home players and away players??

How long is it usally you have to wait around afterwards to catch up with home and away players???

Have all players been willing to sign your match attax cards????

thanx matchattaxmad

Zabolek
Signature Card
Sickone95
Nov 30 2010, 06:05 PM
me going to a united one will mean a lot of petrol being guzzled y my dad's van
Go when they play Fulham at Craven Cottage. ;)
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
Matchattaxmad
Dec 1 2010, 01:36 AM
OMG iv;e started a debate here
Quote:

thank you for your very valuable feedback, as you may be in the know then please share your experiences.

For the other FCF forum members that might consider popping along to the football ground on match day what's the best approach to be able to get they match attax cards signed ????

What have been you best sucesses so far ???

What time is it best to get they to catch the players before the match, home players and away players??

How long is it usally you have to wait around afterwards to catch up with home and away players???

Have all players been willing to sign your match attax cards????

thanx matchattaxmad
Just turn up on matchdays and go to their car parks...have some cards stuck down with photo corners and just ask them to sign when they walk past...most will but big 4 players won't give you the time of day.
Best successes have probably been most of the Man City team inc. Tevez etc - Blackpool last season I managed about 30 of them and with Fulham this season I got about 20 different players to sign 2 or 3 cards each for me...most teams are decent signers.
No chance of away team before the match as their bus pulls up and they sprint in. Home teams vary per stadium but usually show up 3 hours before KO, deadline is usually 90 minutes before KO but Sparky likes them in an hour before that.
Most away players will be out within an hour after the match but you need to leave the match early as dealers often come and camp out the barriers near the players entrance at every stadium. Man U there's no chance of the away team, as with Man City, Arsenal, Spurs etc...
Match Attax are probably one of the hardest things to get signed as they seem dealer-ish. Get a crest sheet or index cards signed instead to be honest.
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
calling all arsenal adult & junior members the anunal FESTIVE MEMBERS' DAY 2010 21st dec 11am

check out http://www.arsenal.com/festivemembersday2010

10,000 tickets for the event only to members but it also tells you how you can join. Also in this weeks match mag its got an advert for it aswell. remember MEMBERS only so you will need to join they club thing
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Dec 5 2010, 10:54 AM.

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
new date for middlesbrough player signings this thursday 9th dec 5pm-6pm
6 players attending
arca,boyd, mcmahon, haliday + 2 just awaiting on confrmation which players from the shop
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Dec 7 2010, 02:30 AM.

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
just have confirmation on all the player names at thursdays signing session 5-6pm check www.mfc.co.uk (just in case weather puts to plans)
Gary O'Neil, Julio Arca, Kris Boyd, Luke Williams, Tony McMahon and Andy Halliday
looks like its a good session to get your stuff signed .

The sunderland one today was Darren Bent @ the stadiumof light the queue;s were smaller compare to last time!!!!!! got his cards signed
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Dec 7 2010, 10:51 PM.

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
burnley Football club young clairts xmas party 21st december 2pm-4pm good chance to have a good time £4 kids £1 acompanying adults and also get some cards signed!!!!!

check out http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~2240242,00.html

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Boro legends Craig Hignett, Gary Pallister and Curtis Fleming will hold a signing session in club store in town from 5pm to 6pm on Thursday December 16.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
:( cant get to any sessions!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
did my first signing sessions after the match at a ground and got the following cards signed:-

Micheal essien 2010 match attax base
Petr Cech 2010 match attax base
carlo Ancelotti 2010 match attax base
Ashey Cole 2010 match attax base
Pauulo Ferreia 2010 match attax base
Nicolas Anelka motm 2010 match attax
kieran richardson 2010 match attax base
bolo Zenden 2010 match attax base
Micheal turner 2010 match attax base
Steve bruce 2010 match attax base

petr chec 2009 motm match attax
Phil Bardsley 2009 motm match attax
Phil Bardsley 2009 motm match attax base
Steve bruce 2009 motm match attax base
anton ferdinand 2009 motm match attax base

sulley muntari panni world cup 2010

got 16 cards signed which i thought wasn;t to bad at my first attempt, as it was a bit of a scrum due to the poulatrity of one of the teams !!!!!
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Feb 2 2011, 01:26 AM.

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
Pretty damn good lol, heard from my friend that it was a miracle with Chelsea last night!
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Does arsenal have one?
Posted Image

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Don't think Scunthorpe will be having one

Pricey JNR
Member Avatar
Masters Card
will2k
Feb 2 2011, 07:35 AM
We've hardly got any players left :rofl
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

will2k
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Pricey JNR
Feb 2 2011, 07:56 AM
will2k
Feb 2 2011, 07:35 AM
We've hardly got any players left :rofl
i know

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
did my 2nd trott along to a club ground today got quite a few cards signed

Chris powell
Jon fortune
Christain Dailly
Paul Murray
Gary Doherty
Kyel Reid both signed error and orgianal
Brady wright phillips
Ben Roberts
jose vitor semedo

Edited by Matchattaxmad, Apr 7 2011, 10:44 PM.

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
did another trott along today and got rowan vine and luke chadwicks autographys and even for give "tolleymans" team for beating us again

Urgent news sunderland player siging sessions next week

sully muntria tuesday

ashma gyan and sessiong on thursday see www.safc.co.uk for more deatils

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
Today:
(All Bolton)
Jaaskelainen X 2
Alonso X 2
Robinson X 3
Lee X 3
Muamba X 4
Holden X 2
Taylor X 5
Elmander X 3
Davies X 3
Coyle X 4
Petrov X 4
Cahill X 3
Moreno
Bogdan
Wheater
Cohen
Lainton
Blake

Was pretty pleased!
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anything for Fulham?????
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
Not today, already had them all about 4 or 5 times from earlier this season. Currently up to about 355 signed cards with approx. 500 more on crest sheets, 200 on pictures and abut 100 on shirts :)
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Well another day another lot of signings, irt was the sundderlan dplayer signing session so got sulley muntria x 4 different cards

also trooteds off to see southampton
danny buterfield
kelvin davies x 2 different cards
radhi jaidi x 5 different cards
richard chaplow

also got the back of some match attax cards signed
chaplow
james o shea
Karl Robinson manager
plus another 7 back of cards that i havnlt id the signature yet!!!!

Only thing now its gets rather adictive this!!!!

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
player signing sessions this thursday newcastle united club shop at the metor centre 2pm-4pm stephen ireland and steven taylor

stadium of light sunderland gyam and session 4:30pm-5:30pm

Mariocamb13
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Nice signed cards/merchendise guys. You must do a lot of travelling to get all these cards signed. What would you do with the signed cards after? Sell or keep? And also are you trying to get every match attax card signed?
Thanks to everyone who i have traded with. I have fully completed thease sets including ALL limited editions and mastercards...

Posted Image

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariocamb13?feature=mhum

Matchattaxmad
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Mariocamb13
Feb 23 2011, 12:52 AM
Nice signed cards/merchendise guys. You must do a lot of travelling to get all these cards signed. What would you do with the signed cards after? Sell or keep? And also are you trying to get every match attax card signed?
Wholly grail of getting everyone done!!!!!!! Going to take me some time thou. My main issues are older cards off 5-10 years ago the players look different now is itís harder to recognise them!!!!

Every player that signs our cards thank them as politeness goes a long way and also have a little chat at the same time re the game. I collect them for us and selling them is not why we get them but the option of swaps well!!!!

Only thing you have to do is the prep work of working out, who is in a particle team then find all the cards from from 1998 !!!! (can take up to 2hrs) then take them along with you but still doesnít guarantee you will get them signed as you have to factor in did the player come with the team on that day and also the player has no obligation to sign your card!!! Thatís when politeness goes a long way.

Iím no expert at all and its a big learning curve but one thing "marker pens and rain donít go together" luckily the politeness factor and being able to have conversations and build rapors pays off
Edited by Matchattaxmad, Feb 23 2011, 10:54 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply