Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gomez signed card
Topic Started: Dec 5 2010, 04:58 PM (2,882 Views)
spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200547615528&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I don't see a hologram. Maybe someone can comment whether this is genuine from Topps.
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doesn`t look like a genuine Topps release as it has no hologram.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think its legitimate - the codes I think Topps.de put on the back?? The bidding suggests it is authentic...

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
the hologram was on the back with this card
i think its real but it should have another picture showing the back of the card and the hologram
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ITS THE GOLD ONE

Like we have a gold ferdy, last season there were a gold gomes for them
i think there were only 1 or 2 and the hologram is on the back

JuveFC
Masters Card
However much will that go for...?

although you cant meet Gomez now with it as too late to claim, hes probably busy!!

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
there where 2 of those gold Gomez cards
its worth around 500 IMO
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84

Arsenal FC

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Its like if we see a signed ferdinand on ebay
ferdy will go for about 200 quid in my opinion
i think the gomez will go for about 600-800 euros

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think the Ferdy this year will be closer to 500 MOA, but its going to be good to see in a week or so when that auction finishes.
I think this Gomez might not go for as much as 500 as was last years card in Germany?? The cards usually lose slight value in the first couple of years after release, then slowly the values creep up again.

K-Schwein
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow nice find! Thanks for posting I've never seen one of these before.

I don't consider this card part of the set neither do I consider the original one either. However I hope to meet Gomez some day in person and have him sign mine making it seem somewhat authentic haha
Posted Image

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's going quite cheap at the moment.. Would love to have it lol.. Shame I don't have the money at the moment. :(

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
They only post to germany aswell :unsure: .. Shame.. You going to bid paradogs77?

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
hmmm, not really high priority card for me and I will be expensive.

I asked, it has a hologram, not sure if I should try to get it...
Edited by paradogs77, Dec 5 2010, 07:27 PM.
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
its intersesting to see how much it goes for
my new guess is around 300
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84

Arsenal FC

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
paradogs77
Dec 5 2010, 07:27 PM

It is going quite cheap... And it's a really nice one to have... Only 2 of them.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Bit off topic, but if anyone wants a TTF auto go to the topic in stickers quick! Like in the next 15 mins.

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 5 2010, 07:47 PM
paradogs77
Dec 5 2010, 07:27 PM

It is going quite cheap... And it's a really nice one to have... Only 2 of them.
Plus as anything like that in Britain would go for close to 300+ it's an investment on it's own XD

Though at the end of the day mate, it's your choice, and you'll have your own reasons of course. Who knows, maybe it'll go to 500 in the last second XD
-----My Youtube Channel-----My needs-----Match Attax for sale!-----

Spoiler: click to toggle

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's an article about the boy who got the one card to be found in boosters. They say at the end of the article that the second card will stay with Topps until april 30th (2010?), if by then you have registerd on the German site you might be the lucky one to get it.

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/2009/index.php?f=0000152561.php

The cards look very similar, even the signature, so much about the authenticity. It don't think it's the card from the boy from Bremen. Kumhausen, the place where the ebay card is supposed to be, is in Germany's deep south, Bremen is way up north. It has to be the other card. Or were there more Gold editions from Mario Gomez? I cannot remember.

20 minutes to go until the end of the auction and the card is only about 100 . The person selling it might be surprised it's not more.
Edited by alexcollects, Dec 5 2010, 08:04 PM.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
171. Absolute bargain. Funny that the bid was made with 2 seconds to go as well..

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
171,14 Pounds. 201,01 . Not sure what to think of it.
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Not a bad price that ..

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I would say it went for a cheap price!!!!! :clap for the winner!!

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Really good price.. Would love to see some german signed turn up on here.. Or atleast some of the big signed english ones (walcott, fabregas, ferdinand) lol..

nickashescadd2009@hotmail.com
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
walcott on here for 1200 ebay...

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah the seller keeps relisting it.. It's not going to sell for that.. It's a ridiculous price.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
1200?? thats laughable, I paid about a tenth of that amount for it.
who is it Yahyanoor or Silverbackmonkey :rofl

Migle-gigle
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
201 euro!!!!!
Edited by Migle-gigle, Dec 6 2010, 11:56 AM.
My youtube account: www.youtube.com/user/TheMigleGigle?feature=mhum

Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6745893/1/#new

Safe Traders: Papagali x3
Jayce101
CjChelsea
Matchattaxmaster11
Ellietyke2000

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
i would of though the Gomez would go for double the amount
in this county the Ferdinand gold one would go for loads beacuse there is so many collectors in this county
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84

Arsenal FC

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think it went for a cheap price because it is not valid anymore (if you got this card in the 09/10 season you would meet him).

Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
no to be honest none of them 2.....tracey her name ,will except 1000 she said!!!!!!..nice woman though dealt with her few times

Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
juve .....tenth of that price???....did you see them coming????lol!!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
won it on ebay nick. I was surprised I thought it would go for more. strange as I have only seen 2 or 3 since of Walcott and they've been ridiculus buyitnows which never sell. I'll have to get it out of the frame and upload pic.

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
very nice, good buy!
was tempted but was convinced that the max bid was not reached yet with 201 ;)
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

JuveFC
Masters Card
Just to clarify I meant Walcott guys not the Gomez. Ive strayed off topic again :bum

I agree, whoever won the Gomez though has done fantastically well seeings as there's only 2 of them.

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sorry, was not reading properly,
but its the same concering the Walcott, great buy :)

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(

JuveFC
Masters Card
MasterOfMatchAttax
Dec 7 2010, 03:16 PM
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(
whats the bit about the Legend Diego on there?

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:31 PM
MasterOfMatchAttax

Translation from German:

Part 2 of the big match Attax Lottery - collection box with original autograph Diego win December 6 10
Just a few days, the draw ended at the collection box with Mario Gomez ready 'original signature and Topps already has another surprise for you. Win with some luck a box with autographed by VfL Wolfsburg-Star Diego. The Brazilian, the collection box specially signed for Topps and now you just have a question to answer actual match Attax 2010/2011 series right to have a chance at winning this cool prize. Click here for the draw. The closing date is 17 December 2010.

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:42 PM
JuveFC
MasterOfMatchAttax

Translation from German:

Part 2 of the big match Attax Lottery - collection box with original autograph Diego win December 6 10
Just a few days, the draw ended at the collection box with Mario Gomez ready 'original signature and Topps already has another surprise for you. Win with some luck a box with autographed by VfL Wolfsburg-Star Diego. The Brazilian, the collection box specially signed for Topps and now you just have a question to answer actual match Attax 2010/2011 series right to have a chance at winning this cool prize. Click here for the draw. The closing date is 17 December 2010.
does that mean Diego is a signed card in the set as well. woooooo, I may need to collect Bundesliga if thats the case!!!!!

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:43 PM
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:42 PM
JuveFC
MasterOfMatchAttax

Translation from German:

does that mean Diego is a signed card in the set as well. woooooo, I may need to collect Bundesliga if thats the case!!!!!
No aha.. It means he's signed a tin and it's a raffle for it on the toppsfussball.de website.
If you answer a question right you're in the raffle.. And they've just done a Gomez signed tin..
It's not to do with the Gomez signed card... That's how I interpreted it anyway.. As you can see in the picture a signed tin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply