Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gomez signed card
Topic Started: Dec 5 2010, 04:58 PM (2,954 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:52 PM
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:56 PM
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:52 PM
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..
not much chance of that looking at the German World Championship card - unless they have adult looking shaved heads kids as well as the ones with longer hair, LOL!!
I'll have to see if Diego can pop over to do a signing session in the UK :P
Edited by JuveFC, Dec 7 2010, 04:04 PM.

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
JuveFC
Dec 6 2010, 08:24 AM
nickashescadd2009@hotmail.com
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
walcott on here for 1200 ebay...
1200?? thats laughable, I paid about a tenth of that amount for it.
who is it Yahyanoor or Silverbackmonkey :rofl
Traceface74
Link
YOURE MUM GAY

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given 180
Toure 125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 03:09 PM
Given 180
Toure 125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for 60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 8 2010, 04:06 PM
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 03:09 PM
Given 180
Toure 125
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for 60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.
I'd say all of the cards are overpriced to some extent...

Here's the reply I got to my question..

"I am negotiable on most cards, although feel the Given is reasonably priced, especially as pay 10% ebay fees. If you pay direct through paypal that will save ebay fees and I will give full saving to you. Email me on [her email address] with cards you are interested in and we can discuss pricing. I have no connection to Topps, I have bought off ebay and gained contact that way, I am primarily a collector (actually it was when my sons got involved 3 years back that I got into it), but sometimes I manage to get a few of the very rare cards as doubles. I find it is easy for sites to say cards are not worth it, but to get the rare cards is very difficult and I have acquired them slowly and painfully over 3 years. I would imagine that most people who say they are to expensive do not have the rare cards and that is quite simply because you do need to pay to get them. I have only recently got the last one I was loking for being the Fabregas signed and had to pay handsomely for it, although I am saitified with having got all the rare cards. That said the latest Rio I have not got. Hope that helps."

JuveFC
Masters Card
Given is way too overpriced that is for certain. I think they are talking rubbish frankly trying to sell them as there has been no fabregas on ebay recently Im certain of that. It sounds like they are selling off the rough ones of their collection (which would make sense). Ask them how much they paid for Fabregas hologram?!!

As they say its easy for sites to say there not worth it but I have most of the cards from 2009 as well and know how much I paid for them - nowhere near on the Given amount!!!

I think they are just lying as you can see what they have bought recently on their feedback. They did pay 300 for a giggs LE by the looks of it though.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=traceface74&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Personally I would wait till they come on auction at a proper starting price, I would be very surprised if anyone bid on these.
Although values are all about what a person is prepared to buy at!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
have a look at this from the same seller - NOW THIS IS EMBARASSING:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Match-Attax-Rare-Error-Frank-Lampard-Limited-Edition-/270675238114?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3f05805ce2

:sf4 :rofl :idiot

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No not a bad price real bargain
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Now thats an error card i wouldnt want to have
i saw the same card on ebay for 500
dunno if it was the same seller but it was the exact same picture
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
mastergladiatus
Dec 8 2010, 02:58 PM
JuveFC
Dec 6 2010, 08:24 AM
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
walcott on here for 1200 ebay...
1200?? thats laughable, I paid about a tenth of that amount for it.
who is it Yahyanoor or Silverbackmonkey :rofl
Traceface74
Link
Looks a bit dodgey to me..
Unreleased LE's... Most signed cards???!?!?!?error cards???!?!

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Tankerton1
Dec 8 2010, 05:48 PM
No not a bad price real bargain
Real bargain on which one?

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Juve - admittedly, you got your versions for utter bargains. Still can't believe you got Walcott for 120; in auction he goes for 300.

Also, ALL the cards you see from traceface74 I would say have been bought by yahyanoor. They're all things he'd listed in the past - it's only recently he seems to have run out. (of the unreleased LEs at least)

However, in fact a total of only 5 people can potentially get every card ever made I believe:
-Topps
-yahyanoor
-The 3 finalists who have been to both MA finals and therefore have all the Gold regional cards

But this of course is all debateable as to what you count as part of the set, although I am on about every card in existance that more than 1 copy exists for.
-----My Youtube Channel-----My needs-----Match Attax for sale!-----

Spoiler: click to toggle

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
that ebay guy has so many rare cards!!!!!!!
surely you could find or re create the foil sticker stick it on the card and fake sign it
(dont do this)!!!!!!!!!
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

JuveFC
Masters Card
do you think its the same seller as yahyanoor using differed ebay id MOMA?

@MOMA- walcott little over 120 but not over 150!! I saw another go for 200 2 weeks before I bought mine as well?

what do you think of the prices of the unreleased LEs?

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It's strange because it's been portrayed that Giggs is the rarest (when it's actually valencia) but both Giggs and Dunn were actually released, although accidentily. I know someone who had one, and it went for 150 on ebay in an auction. For the rest it's hard to tell. We don't know how many were made but the majority were destroyed. He can't be yahyanoor because traceface is in Kent and yahyanoor is in Burnley. So we can only go by how many yahyanoor listed of each on ebay but it's strange why he would have so many of some and not as many of others - unless he's been saving Valencia to make it appear to be rarer, but then why would there be so many Sanlis??

lol, so many questions...but I'd say It's almost 100% likely that all the unreleased cards originally came from yahyanoor alone.

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think your right about the yahyanoor theory - he bought giggs LE from someone called jcholmondeley75 for 300 sovs but has also made 2 private purchases from yahyanoor as well in his feedback so I assume they are 2 of these other cards hes trying to make a profit on??

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Here's where the Fabregas was purchased from by her...

"Got it from one of the guys I recently traded on ebay with. He just asked if I needed other cards. Do not really want to say price, but was double what I had paid for any other card."

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 06:27 PM

"Got it from one of the guys I recently traded on ebay with. He just asked if I needed other cards. Do not really want to say price, but was double what I had paid for any other card."
could be Yahyanoor cardhitter? In which case maybe 4 figures?

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 8 2010, 06:32 PM
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 06:27 PM

could be Yahyanoor cardhitter? In which case maybe 4 figures?
Could only really be Yahyanoor....
I'd honestly love to know where all these Fabregas signed cards are, i'd say it's undoubtedly the nicest looking signed card out of the lot, it's the only one I actually want lol.. I'm sure all of them haven't hit ebay yet... What happens on product recall if they've not all been pulled I wonder.. Yahyanoor swoops in? lol.. Who knows..

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think yahyanoor's other business is buying rare cards cheap and then listing them for a lot more. He recently bought a load of Slam Attax cards and then listed them for more with the confidence thet they'll sell because he has a high feedback. He's done this a lot before, and here you can see that at the start of the 08/09 season he did a lot of buying of the 07/08 tin LEs, some of which will have been poorly advertised:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer&userid=yahyanoor&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=32&page=23

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Something else makes me think about this seller.

First of all, I never heard about a signed Gomez LE from Match Attax World Stars. I may of course be wrong.

Apart from that, the signature looks strange, especially the "M." and the "o" is in no way comparable to any other signature I know of him. I do not want to accuse anybody of anything here, but I'm a bit irritated.

Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!

spurs.attax
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's another one on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Match-Attax-Club-Einhundert-Mario-Gomez-signiert-RAR-/160524001636?pt=Trading_Cards&hash=item255ff9e164

from Germany's yahyanoor?
Completed Trades: l1sboa x 2, papagali, JuveFC, hattersfan x 3, longlongago_08, blizzard, maxi taxi, mrexplodeify, ashvin, CharlesHK, pnchocolates x 2, Rollcollector, Koda, vorronin, hotspurs95, ho123wang, monkey76, shauncheng1, matchattaxmasters22 x 3, dom9lfc, yerai95, garystephens, Zabolek, MA!CCFC98, mojoe x 2, mszaby x 2, Matt, kgarnett x 3, gp#3 x 3, Hirozil, Cardmonster
Want List last updated Oct 13, 2015
Trade List last updated Oct 13, 2015
My Feedback
Picasa Album

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
I have a signed gomez to trade.

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
how many signed gomez's are their?
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
100 Silver
2 Gold

I have two Silver signed Gomez cards.

One card i would trade, if the offer are right.

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
im intrested but i want a picture of them

Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
how much you want?

jamesalex
Member Avatar
"Giggity Giggity"
MIKADO0231
Jan 26 2011, 09:40 AM
100 Silver
2 Gold

I have two Silver signed Gomez cards.

One card i would trade, if the offer are right.
what do u want?
Trades- Needs -Feedback

Trusted Traders: Feedback Thread

Arsenal Fan!

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
no money

only rare products

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply