Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gomez signed card
Topic Started: Dec 5 2010, 04:58 PM (2,892 Views)
MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cardhitter
Dec 5 2010, 07:47 PM
paradogs77
Dec 5 2010, 07:27 PM
hmmm, not really high priority card for me and I will be expensive.

I asked, it has a hologram, not sure if I should try to get it...
It is going quite cheap... And it's a really nice one to have... Only 2 of them.
Plus as anything like that in Britain would go for close to 300+ it's an investment on it's own XD

Though at the end of the day mate, it's your choice, and you'll have your own reasons of course. Who knows, maybe it'll go to 500 in the last second XD
-----My Youtube Channel-----My needs-----Match Attax for sale!-----

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
171. Absolute bargain. Funny that the bid was made with 2 seconds to go as well..

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Juve - admittedly, you got your versions for utter bargains. Still can't believe you got Walcott for 120; in auction he goes for 300.

Also, ALL the cards you see from traceface74 I would say have been bought by yahyanoor. They're all things he'd listed in the past - it's only recently he seems to have run out. (of the unreleased LEs at least)

However, in fact a total of only 5 people can potentially get every card ever made I believe:
-Topps
-yahyanoor
-The 3 finalists who have been to both MA finals and therefore have all the Gold regional cards

But this of course is all debateable as to what you count as part of the set, although I am on about every card in existance that more than 1 copy exists for.

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It's strange because it's been portrayed that Giggs is the rarest (when it's actually valencia) but both Giggs and Dunn were actually released, although accidentily. I know someone who had one, and it went for 150 on ebay in an auction. For the rest it's hard to tell. We don't know how many were made but the majority were destroyed. He can't be yahyanoor because traceface is in Kent and yahyanoor is in Burnley. So we can only go by how many yahyanoor listed of each on ebay but it's strange why he would have so many of some and not as many of others - unless he's been saving Valencia to make it appear to be rarer, but then why would there be so many Sanlis??

lol, so many questions...but I'd say It's almost 100% likely that all the unreleased cards originally came from yahyanoor alone.

MasterOfMatchAttax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I think yahyanoor's other business is buying rare cards cheap and then listing them for a lot more. He recently bought a load of Slam Attax cards and then listed them for more with the confidence thet they'll sell because he has a high feedback. He's done this a lot before, and here you can see that at the start of the 08/09 season he did a lot of buying of the 07/08 tin LEs, some of which will have been poorly advertised:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer&userid=yahyanoor&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=32&page=23

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply