Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gomez signed card
Topic Started: Dec 5 2010, 04:58 PM (2,698 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think its legitimate - the codes I think Topps.de put on the back?? The bidding suggests it is authentic...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
However much will that go for...?

although you cant meet Gomez now with it as too late to claim, hes probably busy!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think the Ferdy this year will be closer to 500 MOA, but its going to be good to see in a week or so when that auction finishes.
I think this Gomez might not go for as much as 500 as was last years card in Germany?? The cards usually lose slight value in the first couple of years after release, then slowly the values creep up again.

JuveFC
Masters Card
nickashescadd2009@hotmail.com
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
walcott on here for 1200 ebay...
1200?? thats laughable, I paid about a tenth of that amount for it.
who is it Yahyanoor or Silverbackmonkey :rofl

JuveFC
Masters Card
won it on ebay nick. I was surprised I thought it would go for more. strange as I have only seen 2 or 3 since of Walcott and they've been ridiculus buyitnows which never sell. I'll have to get it out of the frame and upload pic.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Just to clarify I meant Walcott guys not the Gomez. Ive strayed off topic again :bum

I agree, whoever won the Gomez though has done fantastically well seeings as there's only 2 of them.

JuveFC
Masters Card
MasterOfMatchAttax
Dec 7 2010, 03:16 PM
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(
whats the bit about the Legend Diego on there?

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:42 PM
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:31 PM
MasterOfMatchAttax
Dec 7 2010, 03:16 PM
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(
whats the bit about the Legend Diego on there?
Translation from German:

Part 2 of the big match Attax Lottery - collection box with original autograph Diego win December 6 10
Just a few days, the draw ended at the collection box with Mario Gomez ready 'original signature and Topps already has another surprise for you. Win with some luck a box with autographed by VfL Wolfsburg-Star Diego. The Brazilian, the collection box specially signed for Topps and now you just have a question to answer actual match Attax 2010/2011 series right to have a chance at winning this cool prize. Click here for the draw. The closing date is 17 December 2010.
does that mean Diego is a signed card in the set as well. woooooo, I may need to collect Bundesliga if thats the case!!!!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:56 PM
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:52 PM
Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..
not much chance of that looking at the German World Championship card - unless they have adult looking shaved heads kids as well as the ones with longer hair, LOL!!
I'll have to see if Diego can pop over to do a signing session in the UK :P
Edited by JuveFC, Dec 7 2010, 04:04 PM.

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 03:09 PM
What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given 180
Toure 125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for 60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.

JuveFC
Masters Card
Given is way too overpriced that is for certain. I think they are talking rubbish frankly trying to sell them as there has been no fabregas on ebay recently Im certain of that. It sounds like they are selling off the rough ones of their collection (which would make sense). Ask them how much they paid for Fabregas hologram?!!

As they say its easy for sites to say there not worth it but I have most of the cards from 2009 as well and know how much I paid for them - nowhere near on the Given amount!!!

I think they are just lying as you can see what they have bought recently on their feedback. They did pay 300 for a giggs LE by the looks of it though.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=traceface74&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Personally I would wait till they come on auction at a proper starting price, I would be very surprised if anyone bid on these.
Although values are all about what a person is prepared to buy at!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
have a look at this from the same seller - NOW THIS IS EMBARASSING:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Match-Attax-Rare-Error-Frank-Lampard-Limited-Edition-/270675238114?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3f05805ce2

:sf4 :rofl :idiot

JuveFC
Masters Card
do you think its the same seller as yahyanoor using differed ebay id MOMA?

@MOMA- walcott little over 120 but not over 150!! I saw another go for 200 2 weeks before I bought mine as well?

what do you think of the prices of the unreleased LEs?

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think your right about the yahyanoor theory - he bought giggs LE from someone called jcholmondeley75 for 300 sovs but has also made 2 private purchases from yahyanoor as well in his feedback so I assume they are 2 of these other cards hes trying to make a profit on??

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 06:27 PM
Here's where the Fabregas was purchased from by her...

"Got it from one of the guys I recently traded on ebay with. He just asked if I needed other cards. Do not really want to say price, but was double what I had paid for any other card."
could be Yahyanoor cardhitter? In which case maybe 4 figures?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply