Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gomez signed card
Topic Started: Dec 5 2010, 04:58 PM (2,691 Views)
cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's going quite cheap at the moment.. Would love to have it lol.. Shame I don't have the money at the moment. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
They only post to germany aswell :unsure: .. Shame.. You going to bid paradogs77?

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
paradogs77
Dec 5 2010, 07:27 PM
hmmm, not really high priority card for me and I will be expensive.

I asked, it has a hologram, not sure if I should try to get it...
It is going quite cheap... And it's a really nice one to have... Only 2 of them.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Bit off topic, but if anyone wants a TTF auto go to the topic in stickers quick! Like in the next 15 mins.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Really good price.. Would love to see some german signed turn up on here.. Or atleast some of the big signed english ones (walcott, fabregas, ferdinand) lol..

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
nickashescadd2009@hotmail.com
Dec 5 2010, 10:44 PM
walcott on here for 1200 ebay...
Yeah the seller keeps relisting it.. It's not going to sell for that.. It's a ridiculous price.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:31 PM
MasterOfMatchAttax
Dec 7 2010, 03:16 PM
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(
whats the bit about the Legend Diego on there?
Translation from German:

Part 2 of the big match Attax Lottery - collection box with original autograph Diego win December 6 10
Just a few days, the draw ended at the collection box with Mario Gomez ready 'original signature and Topps already has another surprise for you. Win with some luck a box with autographed by VfL Wolfsburg-Star Diego. The Brazilian, the collection box specially signed for Topps and now you just have a question to answer actual match Attax 2010/2011 series right to have a chance at winning this cool prize. Click here for the draw. The closing date is 17 December 2010.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:43 PM
cardhitter
Dec 7 2010, 03:42 PM
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:31 PM
MasterOfMatchAttax
Dec 7 2010, 03:16 PM
Just found an interesting article on toppsfussball.de about how they raffled away the 2nd Gomez:

http://www.toppsfussball.de/news/?id=143

And now they're going to do it with Marin, but of course, you can't enter if you live in England. I don't understand why they would single us out...I'm heartbroken... :'(
whats the bit about the Legend Diego on there?
Translation from German:

Part 2 of the big match Attax Lottery - collection box with original autograph Diego win December 6 10
Just a few days, the draw ended at the collection box with Mario Gomez ready 'original signature and Topps already has another surprise for you. Win with some luck a box with autographed by VfL Wolfsburg-Star Diego. The Brazilian, the collection box specially signed for Topps and now you just have a question to answer actual match Attax 2010/2011 series right to have a chance at winning this cool prize. Click here for the draw. The closing date is 17 December 2010.
does that mean Diego is a signed card in the set as well. woooooo, I may need to collect Bundesliga if thats the case!!!!!
No aha.. It means he's signed a tin and it's a raffle for it on the toppsfussball.de website.
If you answer a question right you're in the raffle.. And they've just done a Gomez signed tin..
It's not to do with the Gomez signed card... That's how I interpreted it anyway.. As you can see in the picture a signed tin.

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 7 2010, 03:52 PM
Oh, I still want the tin, LOL!! (not the Gomez one!!)
You might have to pretend to be a german child lol..

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given 180
Toure 125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 8 2010, 04:06 PM
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 03:09 PM
What do you think about the prices on her other signed cards? reasonable?
Given 180
Toure 125
I asked her if she worked for Topps because of all the unreleased/signed cards she has, she said she just bought them on ebay (no doubt for cheaper LOL.)
They still seem quite steep - I would say the Toure was reasonable if it was mint but the description suggests it is rough (I bet its the same card which sold for 60 recently which you put the link up)

The unreleased cards can someone have a look at the prices and let cardhitter know as I dont have any ideas on these the only value I know is the Dunn LE.
I'd say all of the cards are overpriced to some extent...

Here's the reply I got to my question..

"I am negotiable on most cards, although feel the Given is reasonably priced, especially as pay 10% ebay fees. If you pay direct through paypal that will save ebay fees and I will give full saving to you. Email me on [her email address] with cards you are interested in and we can discuss pricing. I have no connection to Topps, I have bought off ebay and gained contact that way, I am primarily a collector (actually it was when my sons got involved 3 years back that I got into it), but sometimes I manage to get a few of the very rare cards as doubles. I find it is easy for sites to say cards are not worth it, but to get the rare cards is very difficult and I have acquired them slowly and painfully over 3 years. I would imagine that most people who say they are to expensive do not have the rare cards and that is quite simply because you do need to pay to get them. I have only recently got the last one I was loking for being the Fabregas signed and had to pay handsomely for it, although I am saitified with having got all the rare cards. That said the latest Rio I have not got. Hope that helps."

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Tankerton1
Dec 8 2010, 05:48 PM
No not a bad price real bargain
Real bargain on which one?

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Here's where the Fabregas was purchased from by her...

"Got it from one of the guys I recently traded on ebay with. He just asked if I needed other cards. Do not really want to say price, but was double what I had paid for any other card."

cardhitter
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 8 2010, 06:32 PM
cardhitter
Dec 8 2010, 06:27 PM
Here's where the Fabregas was purchased from by her...

"Got it from one of the guys I recently traded on ebay with. He just asked if I needed other cards. Do not really want to say price, but was double what I had paid for any other card."
could be Yahyanoor cardhitter? In which case maybe 4 figures?
Could only really be Yahyanoor....
I'd honestly love to know where all these Fabregas signed cards are, i'd say it's undoubtedly the nicest looking signed card out of the lot, it's the only one I actually want lol.. I'm sure all of them haven't hit ebay yet... What happens on product recall if they've not all been pulled I wonder.. Yahyanoor swoops in? lol.. Who knows..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply