Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
is this signed card fake with logo !; LOOK
Topic Started: Dec 10 2010, 04:54 PM (1,335 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
is it same seller or different seller portlaw?

maybe the person who bought it, didnt like it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
I agree with you lads above - I dont think this card should be touched with a barge pole tbh. Way to risky to splash 40-60 on, wait for a mint version lads and pay a little extra, will be worth it in the end in years to come. B)

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 10 2010, 07:14 PM
same place as which flogged the Lennon for 260 the other day. Good Luck guys, will be interesting to see what that makes.

JuveFC
Masters Card
cardhitter
Dec 10 2010, 07:21 PM
JuveFC
Dec 10 2010, 07:15 PM
cardhitter
Dec 10 2010, 07:14 PM
same place as which flogged the Lennon for 260 the other day. Good Luck guys, will be interesting to see what that makes.
Yeah that lennon went pretty expensive.. Hopefully I can find a few of the hologram autos off ebay as they're generally cheaper..
Im sure you will eventually. Theres one less bidder on this card as I have mine, bit the bullet for it though. :doh
Although you never know who is going to bid on them, I should imagine the lennon was a well known trader - although I doubt he'll bid on the Given as not worth as much as Lennon?

JuveFC
Masters Card
adz97
Dec 10 2010, 07:25 PM
its still cheap at 28 rather than 149
its not going to end at that price!! was it originally a buyitnow at 149?

JuveFC
Masters Card
I'd say its worth bidding up to about a 100 for a mint one (if you have the money spare) as wont lose value than what we rate them at now - wouldnt risk any more on this card though and it'll probably go for just over that amount - thats my guess anyway.
everyone has their different limits and values though - yahyanoor/silverbackmonkey will probably buy and sell for 300 on their sites waiting for some madman who will eventually pay it :shrug

JuveFC
Masters Card
I have always valued the Toure hologram card up to 100 in mint condition. would not pay anymore than that for it. My estimates may be too much, may be too little, all depends on who want the card on the day I guess :shrug

JuveFC
Masters Card
gt6943
Dec 10 2010, 10:19 PM
Not Toure,how much did you pay for your Given,then we can see how much this one sells for compared to your one.It will give people on here an indication of which way prices are moving.
yeah Given, sorry thats what I meant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 09/10 · Next Topic »
Add Reply