Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Did you complete WC Adrenalyn
Yes, i also got all the LE's 8 (36.4%)
Yes but only a few LE's 2 (9.1%)
Yes, but no LE's 3 (13.6%)
No, only a few off completing it though 6 (27.3%)
No, still got 100's of cards to get 3 (13.6%)
Total Votes: 22
did you complete it
Topic Started: Dec 11 2010, 11:29 AM (1,823 Views)
LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello

This was a very hard set to complete..

So i was wondering did anyone complete it fully

Cheers :cheers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cunzy_Kid
Member Avatar
Hundred Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No, only a few off completing it though : D
Football enthusiast

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I'll post my answer when i recieve my massive mailday

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
still need about 18 champs and two ff's

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Which FF Sickone

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
........Do not need that many now.........................
Posted Image

papagali
Masters Card
completed it 100% but without limiteds because i didn t considered them part of the international set:)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Do you have Park Champion Papagali?

papagali
Masters Card
yes, but not for trade:)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We completed it - both the international and the UK version. And we got all the limited editions as well :)

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
antorine
Dec 13 2010, 05:22 PM
We completed it - both the international and the UK version. And we got all the limited editions as well :)
lucky

Bet it cost you a fortune

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Good post MasterOfAdrenalyn :)
It was a difficult (expensive) collection to complete as the International versions proved hard to come across, Not to mention some of the limiteds ie;- Messi, Kaka which were supposedly on sale with starter packs in McColls and CO-OP respectively - But almost immediately sold out and became very expensive on places like ebay. Also now the Eto'o Limited is proving to be rare and is begining to fall in the £20+ category.
The Champion cards from the international version which weren't included in the U.K version- Park, Rooney, Terry became big commodities on ebay and are rarely seen now.
I have plenty of trades in this collection inc. Full sets of Star Players, Goal Stoppers, Fans Favs, Base. So if anybody struggling to complete PM me.
:)
Edited by mufc17, Dec 13 2010, 05:47 PM.
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
Sickone95
Dec 11 2010, 11:53 AM
still need about 18 champs and two ff's
oops meant three.
i needed lucio, zigic and toure

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Its always the le's that make this collection so hard to complete, i just dont see why panini do this :shrug
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Portlaw
Dec 13 2010, 06:45 PM
Its always the le's that make this collection so hard to complete, i just dont see why panini do this :shrug
I can see why you and others do not like the 'Limited Edition' part of collections.
But personally I love it and I feel it makes the collection seem worthwile because you have had to work hard for it :)

Portlaw
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Dont get me wrong im not one of those you fill collections and i do like the idea of so many but for those collec tors who complete it every year its very hard :)
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Do the rareity of the Champions improve the set or not?
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't live in the UK (but in Denmark) and we got about 5-6 limited editions from starter packs and tins (including Messi). Two we got for free from the local book store (they had received some extra limited editions from the distributor). The rest of the limited editions we got from Danish sites, ebay or from trading. We have 20 limited editions in total. I think that should be all there is.

Some champions we got from being lucky, others from Panini or from trading and the rest from ebay. I found it really weird though why they would make fx one international champion version of Klose and then a UK champion version of Klose with the same picture - only his shirt varied in the two versions. They actually made two versions of many of the German players and as I recall also some of the Dutch players. We have two base cards of many of the players from these countries. And then as I mentioned two champion cards of Klose.

But in Denmark you could get both the international and the uk versions when you bought the cards so both collections were "easily" available here.

Anyway - most importantly we sold all extra cards without a loss on the internet. Base cards, ff, star players and goal stoppers were all sold. So at lthe end we only paid for the cards we actually wanted and not for the ones we got but didn't need.

I think it is expensive to collect these cards. But you can get lucky - as I did recently when I bought 17 limited editions (champions league) for £30. And it's fun collecting. I do it for my son but I'm as enthusiastic as he is :)

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Blandy33
Dec 13 2010, 07:48 PM
How do you mean?
If you mean do certain champions being rare improve your set, Then yes it will improve it in a collectors sense as if you have cards that not many people do then your collection is more desireable.
i wont go on too much as I may of misunderstood your question :)

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
antorine
Dec 13 2010, 07:54 PM
I don't live in the UK (but in Denmark) and we got about 5-6 limited editions from starter packs and tins (including Messi). Two we got for free from the local book store (they had received some extra limited editions from the distributor). The rest of the limited editions we got from Danish sites, ebay or from trading. We have 20 limited editions in total. I think that should be all there is.

Some champions we got from being lucky, others from Panini or from trading and the rest from ebay. I found it really weird though why they would make fx one international champion version of Klose and then a UK champion version of Klose with the same picture - only his shirt varied in the two versions. They actually made two versions of many of the German players and as I recall also some of the Dutch players. We have two base cards of many of the players from these countries. And then as I mentioned two champion cards of Klose.

But in Denmark you could get both the international and the uk versions when you bought the cards so both collections were "easily" available here.

Anyway - most importantly we sold all extra cards without a loss on the internet. Base cards, ff, star players and goal stoppers were all sold. So at lthe end we only paid for the cards we actually wanted and not for the ones we got but didn't need.

I think it is expensive to collect these cards. But you can get lucky - as I did recently when I bought 17 limited editions (champions league) for £30. And it's fun collecting. I do it for my son but I'm as enthusiastic as he is :)
Wow. I didn't know there was a Klose Champion. Have you got any spare????. I was aware of the 2 versions of Ballack Chanpion but didn't even realise there was a Klose Champion !! :o
Edited by mufc17, Dec 13 2010, 08:02 PM.

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry - I meant Ballack and not Klose. We have two versions of Ballack Champion. One from the UK and one from the international version.

You can relax now :)

But do you know why they made to different versions of so many players. And why the only difference between these two champions is a black stripe on his shirt?

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
antorine
Dec 13 2010, 07:54 PM

Please PM Me with your trades matey

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Pheww :)
About the different versions I think it was something to do with a licensing issue regarding the English players (kits, etc).
But the rest I am still unsure myself and can only think it was unintentional mistakes whilst using different player pictures at a slightly earlier/later date to produce certain countries cards.
Also some of these variation cards are intended for another market as they say 'made in Brazil' on the back as compared to 'made in Italy'
That's my theory anyway :)

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah - sorry again for the Klose/Ballack mistake. And thanks for info :)

@Masterofadrenalyn: Sorry, I have no trades left. We sold them all during the summer. But they are still being sold on various Danish sites like QXL.dk, trendsales.dk, dba.dk etc.

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
antorine
Dec 13 2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah - sorry again for the Klose/Ballack mistake. And thanks for info :)

@Masterofadrenalyn: Sorry, I have no trades left. We sold them all during the summer. But they are still being sold on various Danish sites like QXL.dk, trendsales.dk, dba.dk etc.
Okay no probs thanks anyway mate

superpabz
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Got the lot plus all LEs plus all the additional Overseas cards. Only thing I don't hsve is the different Ballack Champion....

I also have 2 complete spare sets of base cards if anyone is interested??

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
superpabz
Dec 13 2010, 09:03 PM
Got the lot plus all LEs plus all the additional Overseas cards. Only thing I don't hsve is the different Ballack Champion....

I also have 2 complete spare sets of base cards if anyone is interested??
Please PM me

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
I got the whole set. including the International cards and all Ltd's.

Regarding the German cards the shirts that are all White are the 2010 WC shirt and the shirt with the Black Stripe is the shirt they wore for Euro 2008,
I have no idea why they used the 2 different pics though.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm missing 6 LE's to complete UK & International
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
mufc17
Dec 13 2010, 07:58 PM
Blandy33
Dec 13 2010, 07:48 PM
How do you mean?
If you mean do certain champions being rare improve your set, Then yes it will improve it in a collectors sense as if you have cards that not many people do then your collection is more desireable.
i wont go on too much as I may of misunderstood your question :)
I mean the fact they are 1 in 25 packs, does this make the set better or worse?
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
pnchocolates
Dec 14 2010, 10:03 AM
I'm missing 6 LE's to complete UK & International
you dont need LEs
Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think I got them all - although was there an error card of some Japanese player? :help

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
JuveFC
Dec 14 2010, 11:12 PM
I think I got them all - although was there an error card of some Japanese player? :help
yes it was!
He was defender in international version and midfielder in U.K. Version
Posted Image

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Here is a completed one:......
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6750326/1/#new

Photos- link at the bottom of the page
Edited by mufc17, Dec 16 2010, 01:06 PM.

JuveFC
Masters Card
thanks mastergladiatus.

Anyone know who the Japan player was where he was a defender in international version and midfielder in uk version?
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
JuveFC
Dec 16 2010, 01:09 PM
thanks mastergladiatus.

Anyone know who the Japan player was where he was a defender in international version and midfielder in uk version?
I'm gonna need to know this as well, because now it seems i am a card missing,

Also i thought there was 61 additional int cards, but mufc17 lists 62 cards extra.
does that set include this Japan Error card or is there something else i'm missing.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
JuveFC
Dec 16 2010, 01:09 PM
thanks mastergladiatus.

No I remember some mumblings about it on ebay last year, With people trying to sell Japan 'error' card for stupid money. Can't quite remember the player but I let the opportunity pass so can't have been that convincing.
Both checklists International and U.K have the same players in the same order so this would indicate they are both in the same position then???

JuveFC
Masters Card
would be available to order online now for 20p or whatever I expect?! I'll try and find out who the name is lads and let you know.

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Problem is though, if you order it from Panini you will be sent the UK version, not the international version.
Trusted Traders

JuveFC
Masters Card
not if someone orders from europe, shouldnt be too much of a prob lil.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Panini Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 · Next Topic »
Add Reply