Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Australian Collection; is there any visible difference on australian cards?
Topic Started: Dec 29 2010, 04:07 PM (1,067 Views)
paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It looks like Topps was printing the cards for the australian release in a different factory then the european ones.

So there might be minor differences like different color of printing (typo), different coating or what so ever.

Who has Cards which came from australian packs?
Could you please post a pic of base, star player, man of the match and club 100?

Would be perfect if somebody has cards from australian and an european one, so we could compare them in a pciture,
but I afraid all people who had both version mixed them up....

Thanks for your help,
just want to know if there is even another different edition...
WANTED: Messi
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/
Feedback / Trade List / Wish List
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Great work, thats great info! I was not aware, that 2011 PL Collection has 2 different versions!

1) Does anyone know, if LEs also have a different look?

so, it looks like all cards of my players in the second AUS/ MALYSIA / SINGAPORE Version.
Please, anyone who has cards of Nani + Drogba, please let me know

I had the MA World Stars Edition when I asked this question,
so

2) Is there a own Australia Version in MA WS 2010? Or is it the same like the Asian Version?
Any hints on the situation with WS 2010 Cards form Australia?

Thanks for your help! :)
SELLING: PLAYER COLLECTIONS, TEAM LOTS, SINGLES.... http://picasaweb.google.com/paradogs77/

paradogs77
Member Avatar
Masters Card
amigo
Dec 30 2010, 12:51 PM
just compared the cards I get from Hongkong and UK,I realize that there exist different edition of Match Attax Topps 2010-2011.

So in that case,I think that Australian cards are same to Asian edition in terms of Match attax World Stars.

I think this is correct.

I just checked the World Stars Card I have from asia and compared them to european ones,
the asian ones look exactly like the australian MA PL 10-11 shown above....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax World Stars · Next Topic »
Add Reply