Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Championship Album Out THURSDAY
Topic Started: Jan 3 2011, 09:36 AM (3,234 Views)
blinkers66
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
fo the chap that asked earlier the Derby player is John Brayford. Though I'm not sure if any Derby player wants to be identified after last nights result!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've heard the SPL sticker collection is very similar in design to this one.

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just busted open 2 boxes and didn't get all the Burnley stickers, but not far off.

Andy, have you seen the Norwich 'team' picture sticker? Would be really disappointed if the Burnley one was like that :shrug
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

JuveFC
Masters Card
bibster
Jan 11 2011, 08:05 PM
Just busted open 2 boxes and didn't get all the Burnley stickers, but not far off.

Andy, have you seen the Norwich 'team' picture sticker? Would be really disappointed if the Burnley one was like that :shrug
havent seen it Catherine, Ive dropped the boxes round my dads and making him do the sorting as he wants a set. Is it really bad? Im very disappointed in the set as a whole the quick look Ive had of the stickers dont do much for my enthusiasm although the 2 packs I did open I got Holtie in!!
Edited by JuveFC, Jan 11 2011, 08:42 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Its not the proper official team picture like most of the other clubs. Just loads of heads on one sticker. Just looks a bit daft. Leicester have the same kind of thing. Not in the mood to sort them all tonight, but stuck all the Burnley ones in. Just need Bikey star player and the kits sticker ;-)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Mark Bradford (U.K)
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
still not seen it anywhere!!
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6750690/1/#new Trading Feedback

Completed Sets:
Topps Premier League Stickers 2011
Match Attax Premier League 10/11
Match Attax England 2010
Match Attax Extra 2009/2010

JuveFC
Masters Card
bibster
Jan 11 2011, 09:17 PM
Its not the proper official team picture like most of the other clubs. Just loads of heads on one sticker. Just looks a bit daft. Leicester have the same kind of thing. Not in the mood to sort them all tonight, but stuck all the Burnley ones in. Just need Bikey star player and the kits sticker ;-)
Panini couldnt afford the big teams image rights for the album I guess ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Quote:

Panini couldnt afford the big teams image rights for the album I guess

Hehehe, very good Andy, very good ;)

When I showed my Dad the Norwich team sticker he laughed his head off!! It's like the England team sticker from Panini sets which are rubbish because they don't have the image rights.

Did Norwich have an official team picture this year that could have been used instead of 'the heads'??

JuveFC
Masters Card
bibster
Jan 11 2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:

Panini couldnt afford the big teams image rights for the album I guess

Hehehe, very good Andy, very good

When I showed my Dad the Norwich team sticker he laughed his head off!! It's like the England team sticker from Panini sets which are rubbish because they don't have the image rights.

Did Norwich have an official team picture this year that could have been used instead of 'the heads'??
Yes they have an official picture, really dont know why that wasnt used??!! :shrug

probably couldn't fit Holtie's tubby belly on the sticker so had to make do with the squad's heads. Is it like that England sticker honestly, seriously, that is rubbish. I remember that one :angry

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
They did this head thing in the 2006 world cup didn't they, for the England squad.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yep, it is like the England one, it's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Our team sticker is so small, as we have such a big squad, they struggled to fit them all on ;)

llpalm08
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Is the Pompey one the heads or a normal team photo?
Wishlist: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6734488/1/?x=0#post8045383
Feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6742748/1/#new
Player Collections: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6767254/1/?x=0#post8110761

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
Which ones have the 'heads' feature on them this year. I know that coventry and barnsley don't.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
Sickone95
Jan 11 2011, 10:29 PM
Which ones have the 'heads' feature on them this year. I know that coventry and barnsley don't.
only the big team I think Catherine said ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I haven't sorted through all my stickers yet, so not sure if I have managed to get every team sticker available.

The only 2 teams I have seen that aren't the official squad photo are Norwich and Leicester.

JuveFC
Masters Card
how many boxes have you got to open or sort? 2sets +Burnley

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have opened 2 boxes and nearly got 1 Burnley set (missing 2 stickers).

Need to get 2 complete full sets, so going to have to buy another box and cross my fingers!

JuveFC
Masters Card
I need to get 3 complete sets in total so will be interesting! I figured 300pks which should give me plenty of surplus to trade with to complete them (hopefully). Annoying that the boxes are 50packs though - if they were in 100pks would probably get even distribution of set in the box.

BristolCityDan
i-card
[ *  * ]
I think I will be heading off down to the newsagents then tomorrow!

MatchAttaxCollector
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For those that wondered, the Reading player is super Jobi McAnuff.
My wants - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6760074/1/
Trusted trades - 1
Bad trades - 0

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Panini Champions League 2010/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply