Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Manchester United Adrenalyn cards
Topic Started: Jan 6 2011, 04:11 PM (12,986 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will be out shortly. I should be having some next week.

Limited Editions will include Ferdinand, Giggs, Scholes. Hernandez and Berbatov.

I'll try and get a few images.

New for 2011 the collection will move from a sticker collection to a Trading Card Game to reinvigorate the collector’s potential.
The collection features a starter-pack, which comes with a binder, game board and rules sheet.
All starter-packs will also feature one of five limited edition cards
The collection features 126 cards, broken down as follows; 80 Base cards 30 special cards - 1 in 4 packets 16 Ultimate cards - 1 in 12 packets 26 all-time player legends

Posted Image

Not the best image to be honest as it was a small pic I got
Edited by Phild, Jan 6 2011, 04:17 PM.
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

papagali
Masters Card
awesome.will these be on market?best regards
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Release date is 20 January at the moment
Visit www.FootballCardsDirect.com The Number 1 for Match Attax, Panini Adrenalyn XL and much more from the UK & around the world, over 19,000 DIFFERENT cards/ stickers currently available

pregra
Member Avatar
Vamos Argentina!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do you know if there is any C. Ronaldo cards in the set?
Vamos Argentina! Visca el Barca!
Main PCs: Messi, Aguero, David Silva, Banega & Neymar (Barca only)
Side PCs: (other) Argentina & Barca players
https://picasaweb.google.com/pregra7

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No idea unless he is one of the all time legends.

pregra
Member Avatar
Vamos Argentina!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for answering, appreciate it :)
Vamos Argentina! Visca el Barca!
Main PCs: Messi, Aguero, David Silva, Banega & Neymar (Barca only)
Side PCs: (other) Argentina & Barca players
https://picasaweb.google.com/pregra7

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I've got images of the 5 Limited Edition cards but they in are a pdf file, if anyone can tell me how to upload it I will (i'm not the most comouter savvy person around !!)

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
YAAAY :D

Definitely collecting these. Hopefully it isn't a pain to finish the collection. But that won't stop me.

I wonder if MOA will collect these? ;)

Feedback & Trusted Traders
Trade list
Wishlist

Don't sack the manager, sack the players!

Posted Image

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If only Arsenal had a card set :(

Blandy33
Member Avatar
No longer a member
Sickone95
Jan 6 2011, 04:35 PM
Surely he will, their his favourite team!
Most Helpful Member 2010 :)

Wise men say
Only fools Rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Sunderland!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Talk/index/

papagali
Masters Card
don t think can be uploaded here...they could certainly send through mail though;)
any information about the price of the packs, starter pack?where will be the limiteds found?? will be any autographs?
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Starter packs will be £4.99

Looks like 5 Limited Editions in the starter packs

60p per pack

Not sure about auto's it just says special cards.

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Blandy33
Jan 6 2011, 04:39 PM
Sickone95
Jan 6 2011, 04:35 PM
Surely he will, their his favourite team!
cough cough**i'd rather burn**cough cough

are these cards specific to one country

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Phild
Jan 6 2011, 04:29 PM
I've got images of the 5 Limited Edition cards but they in are a pdf file, if anyone can tell me how to upload it I will (i'm not the most comouter savvy person around !!)
you could open the file. Do a print screen on it..
open it on paint.. paste... crop down to size... and upload it like that
hope this helps mate

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Posted Image

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
They look really nice.
so there will be cards with players in away tops too judging by the little home lettering.

who needs an update champions league set anyway?

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

ChampionOfAdrenalyn
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
this stinks !! i want LIVERPOOL CARDS :( if panini made these they suck
wishlist :) trades :) feedback :)

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
ChampionOfAdrenalyn
Jan 6 2011, 06:07 PM
this stinks !! i want LIVERPOOL CARDS :( if panini made these they suck
Of course they don't.

With the way liverpool are playing, who would want the cards anyway. they would be worthless.

panini are smart thinkers ;)

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

ChampionOfAdrenalyn
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
please dont hurt me man utd supporters ... i love NANI :)
wishlist :) trades :) feedback :)

spursdave
spursdave
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Huh!!!
If Tottenham won the Champions league for the next six years they'd still not have any cards.

:rant :rant :rant
http://bluntshallbooksandtradingcards.webplus.net/index.html

Val
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Might be a stupid question but why Scholes has black shorts instead of white, is that part of uniform or just Panini's magic wand?
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
Val
Jan 6 2011, 06:12 PM
Might be a stupid question but why Scholes has black shorts instead of white, is that part of uniform or just Panini's magic wand?
I think its just the colour of the players preference or if the kitman ran low on white ones. both shorts are part of the kit though

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
on a plus note lads, rather than Panini doing a sticker collection for Man Utd theyve moved to cards - may mean that there'll be interested in bidding for the EPL rights again? Look on the positive side...

I guess Panini are holding off on the Naarwich collection release for a couple of weeks so it doesnt ruin the sales of this Man Utd set :shrug ;) :P

alexcollects
Member Avatar
100 Club
The only thing that's a bit strange and I wonder why nobody noticed: it's an Adrenalyn set, so it's a trading card game, thus the ratings on the cards. Erm, is ManU to play their reserves or what? Maybe I'm to old, but I don't quite see the point. Won't there always be draws when everybody uses the same players?
Thanks to bibster, bunz, Ethiophil, Futbol_Cards, lilly, pregra, RobPBS, thegreenster, Val & westernking!

My Wishlist - please have a look

I have many cards to trade, just PM me!

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
alexcollects
Jan 6 2011, 06:31 PM
The only thing that's a bit strange and I wonder why nobody noticed: it's an Adrenalyn set, so it's a trading card game, thus the ratings on the cards. Erm, is ManU to play their reserves or what? Maybe I'm to old, but I don't quite see the point. Won't there always be draws when everybody uses the same players?
I think this was designed to be used with the other adrenalyn sets out there. But that is a good point though. :1356

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

Val
100 Club
Sickone95
Jan 6 2011, 06:14 PM
Val
I think its just the colour of the players preference or if the kitman ran low on white ones. both shorts are part of the kit though
Thanks Joel and excuse my ignorance. Anyhow, I did a bit of research as I am not that familiar with the kits and you are right, both shorts are part of the kit - but the black shorts are from the away kit and the red shirt from home kit - I doubt there is any chance to see Scholes combining those two in an official game :blink:

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
Val
Jan 6 2011, 06:33 PM
Sickone95
Val
Thanks Joel and excuse my ignorance. Anyhow, I did a bit of research as I am not that familiar with the kits and you are right, both shorts are part of the kit - but the black shorts are from the away kit and the red shirt from home kit - I doubt there is any chance to see Scholes combining those two in an official game :blink:
I think the shorts really depend on what the other team are wearing

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
3 LE's the same as the LE's in the Champions League set and no Rooney LE.
I'm quite surprised at that.

I'm not sure i could buy a Man Utd Collection,
Time will tell though :sf4
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,José Otávio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

Val
100 Club
Phild
Jan 6 2011, 04:11 PM
The collection features 126 cards, broken down as follows; 80 Base cards 30 special cards - 1 in 4 packets 16 Ultimate cards - 1 in 12 packets 26 all-time player legends
Phil, sorry but I didn't get it. Player Legends are among those 30 special cards or they add up to the initial 126 cards? Seems to be an anwful short set with only 126 cards, 152 sounds better ;)

By the way, how many cards per pack, how many packs in a box? If they are as ussuall 6/100, you get at least 4-5 complete base sets in a box. Thanks God there are only 2 kinds of inserts and they forgot about Champions ratio :P

papagali
Masters Card
don t you think the limiteds are pretty similar to base cards? i ve expected something better..anyway i m gonna collect them, cause man utd is my fav team from England
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

LamboKeenie
Member Avatar
Masters Card
papagali
Jan 6 2011, 07:02 PM
don t you think the limiteds are pretty similar to base cards? i ve expected something better..anyway i m gonna collect them, cause man utd is my fav team from England
yeah apart from the fact that they say Limited Editon they look very similar

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Val
Jan 6 2011, 07:00 PM
Phild
Jan 6 2011, 04:11 PM
Phil, sorry but I didn't get it. Player Legends are among those 30 special cards or they add up to the initial 126 cards? Seems to be an anwful short set with only 126 cards, 152 sounds better ;)

By the way, how many cards per pack, how many packs in a box? If they are as ussuall 6/100, you get at least 4-5 complete base sets in a box. Thanks God there are only 2 kinds of inserts and they forgot about Champions ratio :P
Val, I just copied it from the sheet I got. :D

I think 100 packs per box, not 100% sure of cards per pack but I would guess at 6.

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
MasterOfAdrenalyn
Jan 6 2011, 07:12 PM
papagali
Jan 6 2011, 07:02 PM
yeah apart from the fact that they say Limited Editon they look very similar
These are only pictures. they may look and feel entirely different to each other.

We'll find out on release day.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

papagali
Masters Card
you might be right mate..i think the adrenalyn champions league limiteds gave me the feeling that the limiteds must be very good...:D
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
Sickone95
Jan 6 2011, 06:47 PM
Val
Sickone95
Val
Exactly that. For example we are playing Everton at Goodison we would wear the black shorts as our usual white would clash with Evertons white shorts.
I like the black shorts better personally.
Also did you know that the black part of United's kit (the socks) only got introduced as a way of paying respect to Munich B)
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Val
100 Club
papagali
Jan 6 2011, 07:19 PM
you might be right mate..i think the adrenalyn champions league limiteds gave me the feeling that the limiteds must be very good...:D
Come on, Alex, you know that Panini cards look a million times better in reality than their pictures :P

JuveFC
Masters Card
mufc17
Jan 6 2011, 07:27 PM
Sickone95
Val
Sickone95
Val
Exactly that. For example we are playing Everton at Goodison we would wear the black shorts as our usual white would clash with Evertons white shorts.
Also did you know that the black part of United's kit (the socks) only got introduced as a way of paying respect to Munich B)
thats interesting info mufc17 about munich. very nice touch. They also wore the shirt in one game against Man City didnt they to commemorate, although I may be wrong?

Always enjoy watching Man Utd games at the moment as a lot of people in the crowd wear Norwich City scarves. Great to see...

Sickone95
Member Avatar
Member Title
JuveFC
Jan 6 2011, 07:33 PM
mufc17
Sickone95
Val
Sickone95
Val
thats interesting info mufc17 about munich. very nice touch. They also wore the shirt in one game against Man City didnt they to commemorate, although I may be wrong?

Always enjoy watching Man Utd games at the moment as a lot of people in the crowd wear Norwich City scarves. Great to see...
Yep

but city won : :angry
they won both of the games against us that season too.

Trade list
Wishlist

Posted Image

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
JuveFC
Jan 6 2011, 07:33 PM
mufc17
Sickone95
Val
Sickone95
Val

LOL wear that very scarf with pride myself.

Yea to commemorate the 50th year Anniversary of the disaster both teams wore the shirts from that season 50 years ago.
Respect to city for that, As everyone knows - It was a Manchester tragedy, as back then clubs were very family based (and many City fans were realitives/friends of the never forgotten victims) so it touched both sides of Manchester,
Very very rarely do you ever hear any City fans disrespecting the tragedy like certain fans(scum) do
Edited by mufc17, Jan 6 2011, 07:50 PM.
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Gbamast
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Imma get these!
мαи¢нєѕтєя υиιтє∂ fαи!
And Basingstoke Bison Ice Hockey Team Fan ;)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2010/2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply