Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
25 quid for all the champions
Topic Started: Jan 8 2011, 09:52 PM (2,019 Views)
JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Its made me really want those signed cards now. How much will they be worth in years to come... :doh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james123ofmatchattax
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Thats a great price for Kaka LE
My Youtube Forum
My Youtube Channel

Posted Image

PumaDrifter
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Tnx all :D it was the so called "second chance" offered by buyer, I lost in the primary auction, which was sold for like 10 pounds,...dunno why he dropped the price to 6 BIN after :D Well, I didnt recieve it yet...who knows in what condition it is !!

@ JuveFC
I hope we get them yea, I want them too, atleast one card ! guess its SUPER rarity :wink
Edited by PumaDrifter, May 4 2011, 05:08 PM.

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
I used to have really high hopes for my collections being worth good money in years to come, but more and more recently I have started coming to the conclusion that they will be pretty much worthless (in monetary value) This is very sad considering the effort and time put into collecting but it is unfortunately proving innevitable :014
I recently sold most of my collections and noticed that a lot of the values have dropped drastically, I understand that markets have highs and lows but I honestly think there is proving to be a gradual reduction in value. It is quite simply due to the ammount of cards produced meaning that there is not enough demand for them.
Even the Limited Editions are not the sure fire certainty I once thought, and mainly due to the dwindling value of the Match Attax LE's (07/08, Gallas Milner 09/10 etc) I feel that the craze may be becoming to an end. I really hope I am wrong as I am the first to campaign what full collections SHOULD be worth. But this is my gut reaction as to what might happen.
I think a few of the Limited Editions are holding their value but in many years will prove much cheaper as all the serious collectors who want them will already have them.

Please somebody say something to help change my negative mood :shrug
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

PumaDrifter
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Ok I say this...If we are collecting cards, stickers, etc. just to make profit after a while then this is not a good investition. Then its better to buy gold sticks, because this is the only "thing" to buy, beside "real estate" (I hope I used the right term) they will only rise in price through years. But I think we are all collecting this for fun, we enjoy in collecting, and this makes us happy in someway :) so this is the priority, having fun...I know this hobby is not so cheap but whatever, lol. Althought we hope, our collections would be worth much more than current value,...but unfortunately we cant predict this.

My personal opinion is, that this cards might be valuable alot in next 30-50 years...We know that this cards are first panini's Adrenalyn World Cup cards, isnt that true? ;) so this is something I guess...
Edited by PumaDrifter, May 4 2011, 05:36 PM.

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
PumaDrifter
May 4 2011, 05:34 PM
Ok I say this...If we are collecting cards, stickers, etc. just to make profit after a while then this is not a good investition. Then its better to buy gold sticks, because this is the only "thing" to buy, beside "real estate" (I hope I used the right term) they will only rise in price through years. But I think we are all collecting this for fun, we enjoy in collecting, and this makes us happy in someway so this is the priority, having fun...I know this hobby is not so cheap but whatever, lol. Althought we hope, our collections would be worth much more than current value,...but unfortunately we cant predict this.

My personal opinion is, that this cards might be valuable alot in next 30-50 years...We know that this cards are first panini's Adrenalyn World Cup cards, isnt that true? so this is something I guess...
I think it is clear we all collect cards for a hobby :D there are easier ways to make money, if to make money is anyone's intentions.
You was the one who brought up the subject of value and potential value etc, so I just gave my thoughts on the subject.

I would of liked to have thought that perhaps they would have held some sort of monetary value, who wouldn't ? But unfortunately I now just don't think they will.
I most likely could be totally wrong and obviously hope I am, but as it is the future then nobody can confidently predict.

I was looking for some positive response as compared to my negative outlook to make us all feel better about our expensive hobby :653
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Panini Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 · Next Topic »
Add Reply