Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Incoming Adrenalyn CL Update:-)
Topic Started: Jan 25 2011, 12:51 PM (16,770 Views)
Val
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It seems that Spurs fans, and we all beside them, have a reason to celebrate - there are some rumours about the Update set showing up in February... :cheers
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Where did you get these rumours from? :shrug

garystephens
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
On the plus side, a proper update collection.

On the negative side, another 15 limited editions I suppose?!

Where did you hear this Val and do you know if Werder Bremem would count? They are definitely listed and numbered as proper collection by Panini and not an update one.

papagali
Masters Card
that s great news!!any photos??
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
Some place i saw that it was just available in the following countries:
Norway
sweden
Danmark
Romania
Greece
Italy
Spain
Serbia
Finnland
ireland
france

But i am not sure if this is true...
Posted Image

papagali
Masters Card
you mean the new update set buddy?
Don t think will be in Romania because the main set wasn t on sale in our country..
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
papagali
Jan 25 2011, 02:40 PM
you mean the new update set buddy?
Don t think will be in Romania because the main set wasn t on sale in our country..
Strange??But it said on the list i saw??

Must be a list made by amatuers that wanted people to visit their page? :rofl
Posted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
where are you getting this information from lads?
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

MGZN
Member Avatar
Spursdave
I got mine from some LOL Blog that just was after some views....
Posted Image

papagali
Masters Card
would love to see some photos or any unofficial infos :)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Migle-gigle
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mastergladiatus
Jan 25 2011, 02:36 PM
Some place i saw that it was just available in the following countries:
Norway
sweden
Danmark
Romania
Greece
Italy
Spain
Serbia
Finnland
ireland
france

But i am not sure if this is true...
wohooo!! it's in Finland!!!
My youtube account: www.youtube.com/user/TheMigleGigle?feature=mhum

Feedback: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6745893/1/#new

Safe Traders: Papagali x3
Jayce101
CjChelsea
Matchattaxmaster11
Ellietyke2000

papagali
Masters Card
don t be so sure buddy. as the previous update set was realised only in UK i don t think this second one will be in so many countries...but who knows? it would be God's hand to have it in Romania :D:D
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Val
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Come on guys, a man can have his little (not necessarily dirty) secrets, can't he? ;)

The source seems to be credible as the previous tip about the Man Utd cards set proved to be right.

@garystephens I have no other information but seems logical to have Werder Bremen in the new set. I see your point about the cards already released in Germany but the new album can easily start with Bremen cards (already numbered) and continue with Copenhagen and all others. I supposee that only the Bremen checklist will be missing.

I can't wait to see how Panini will approach the limited editions issue this time. On one hand some forum members might find interesting to chase 40-45 LE overall. On the other hand maybe Panini will keep the same LE's but rotate them accross Europe - wouldn't be nice to get Villa, Sneijder & Iniesta in UK starter packs?! Yeah, I know, wishful thinking :D

@mastergladiatus Are you sure that guy is not talking about stickers? As papagali said, we didn't have the main cards set, why would they release the update set here?! More than that, excepting Nordic countries, no other country from that list had the main set yet...
Posted Image My feedback I Wishlist

lilly
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
that wouldn't be a bad shout on the LE.s getting rotated. While i've spent about £10 each on a few of the rarer one's i don't think i've over spent. Seen some of them go for over £30. I don't think i could afford another 10 or starter packs.
Trusted Traders
PNChocolates,Alexcollects,Danishcollector,Arsenal2000,Ethiophil,Broooce,Seb10,Josemini,Davidrod8,Matchattaxmad,cjchelsea,Arsenal101,Gabormadrid,
Blandy33,profeis,mrexplodeify,longlongago_08,Pricey249,Blizzard,Rollcollector,Josť OtŠvio, Paradogs77, Jayce 101,Val,papagali, Knight001, Lambokeenie,Futbol_Cards,JuveFC,Swapit,Pregra,Bakky,Sickone95,mufc17,Pedrelx,Joco,motorlux,bplsilva

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There will be an update set in the beginning of March including all the teams from the knockout stage (FC KÝbenhavn, Tottenham Hotspurs etc).

I just received confirmation on this directly from Panini today :) I'm not sure in which countries the update set will be released though. In Denmark for sure.

Arsenal101
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Do you think they will do player updates? (e.g. Wilshere for Arsenal)

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm sorry - I don't know about that. Just got an e-mail from Panini today that they were doing the update set and that it would include all of the teams from the knockout stage. This tells me that they will update the teams that were in the previous collection as well.

But others in here might be better at answering that.

papagali
Masters Card
i m pretty sure there will be this types of players:) i m really curious about the limited editions..if they put about 10 diff limiteds around the world they will kill us :))
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's quite stupid; most of the teams have already been eliminated at that stage...
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

swapit
Member Avatar
Masters Card
looking forward to it
Do you know if is Early/Mid/Late March?(the release date of these cards)
Wish List
Trade List
Feedback
Trades on FCF-84
waiting to get cards from-0 people
waitng for ... people to get their cards-0 people

Arsenal FC

antorine
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Beginning of March.

I went to a book store yesterday and the seller there told me that there already is a champions league tin box available with FC KÝbenhavn players. The availability of this tin box is supposedly very limited - and it is sold out already.

I've tried to search the internet and I can't find anything to support that FC KÝbenhavn players are already available so I'm not really sure if this is true. But the guy from the book store seemed to be reliable. I asked if he was in fact talking about the stickers but he kept saying that the the box contained champions league cards with FC KÝbenhavn (and another team - I think he said Tottenham Hotspur).

When I received a mail the other day from Panini he did not mention that FC KÝbenhavn should already be available. Does anyone else know anything about this?

papagali
Masters Card
never heard about this..i m really curios if the inserts of werder will be the same as the ones from german packs
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
papagali
Feb 7 2011, 02:45 PM
never heard about this..i m really curios if the inserts of werder will be the same as the ones from german packs
It's all a bit cloak and dagger this update set, Surely not good for advertising a new product :shrug

I hope it is all correct and there is an update set on it's way (Vals last source proved true :wink )
And an interesting point about the Bremen cards, Hopefully it is the same set, then at least they will be a bit more mainstream and the price will go down.

Personally I am holding fire on buying the Bremen set for this reason ^
Will be gutted if they get released as part of the update set after shelling out silly money on them. They will have to obviously have the Bremen cards incorporated into the normal set, but just release them at the same time as the (alleged) update set.
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

papagali
Masters Card
i bet it will be all the bremen cards in the update set, apart from the checklist:)
And i m really optimistic that the limited editions that were available in nordic countries will be available now in the update set.:D:D Another 10 limiteds or something like this would kill us..:D
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

mufc17
Member Avatar
^ Limited Edition ^
papagali
Feb 7 2011, 02:57 PM
i bet it will be all the bremen cards in the update set, apart from the checklist:)
And i m really optimistic that the limited editions that were available in nordic countries will be available now in the update set.:D:D Another 10 limiteds or something like this would kill us..:D
:wink
Same ideas as me papagali- I too think the Nordic LEs will be released in the update starter packs and perhaps tin.
Tradelist Feedback Wishlist
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

JuveFC
Masters Card
I think there will be new LE's (hope Im wrong though as always!!) How can they not have VDV as a LE, thats what I keep asking myself!!
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

papagali
Masters Card
hope you are wrong for the first time Andy :))
I m also considering that the most rare limiteds will be available in starter packs in italy and spain, because, as far as i know the starter packs are not realeased in this coutries yet
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
papagali
Feb 7 2011, 03:07 PM
hope you are wrong for the first time Andy :))
I m also considering that the most rare limiteds will be available in starter packs in italy and spain, because, as far as i know the starter packs are not realeased in this coutries yet
Is it definately to be released in Italia, Alex? Hope they release it very soon then :wink

papagali
Masters Card
mate, as i know, the packs are already out in italy, but the binders( starter packs.) are not available yet:)
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
papagali
Feb 7 2011, 03:12 PM
mate, as i know, the packs are already out in italy, but the binders( starter packs.) are not available yet:)
the update packs are out with all the new teams in you mean? superb, how about Romania :wink

papagali
Masters Card
i mean the packs from the main set ..sorry for the confusion:) what i wanted to say is that italians don t have the official starter pack yet, and i think they will realease it with sneijder limited edition.
Please, don t ask about Romania Andy.. i m really dissapointed because we don t have any cards in this country
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
I understand, you mean the Italians are expected to get the 1st set binder with the Snei*der Limited edition?
I thought Val said Romania was going to get the update set :014

papagali
Masters Card
maybe we will...not sure about this ...unfortunatelly i don t get the point of getting the update set because we don t havea ny team which wasn t realeased in the main one..but who knows?..:D:D
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
I can understand Ineke's country getting the set as Kobenhaven are in the last 16. maybe Panini just likes Romania better than England as you had the Champions League premium set a few years back :D

Koda
Masters Card
i agree with new limited editions,panini always make new les for each set and make to many

papagali
Masters Card
=)) good one Andy:)) but, if you wanna joke a bit, all the premium sets apart from the 2010 one was realeased in romania
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
papagali
Feb 7 2011, 03:49 PM
=)) good one Andy:)) but, if you wanna joke a bit, all the premium sets apart from the 2010 one was realeased in romania
I wasnt joking Alex, thats what I was saying all the premium sets are released in Romania usually, while none have been in England. was (unlike me) actually a serious point I considered. :014

papagali
Masters Card
yes..but i would prefer to see the adrenalyn sets in romania at 0,60 p per pack..:( As i said to you in a prev. PM, the world cup adrenalyn packs were 1 pounds/ pack...so not really worth..:(
My wishlist
My trade Gallery
My feedback

JuveFC
Masters Card
agreed, that sounds a much more realistic price for collectors. we need you working for Panini one day Alex :1356

hattersfan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I phoned panini and they said that there will not be an update set realesed in England.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Champions League Adrenalyn XL 2010/2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply