Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Purchasing Stickers off Topps Website?; Help Wanted Please!
Topic Started: Feb 18 2011, 10:56 AM (835 Views)
fredlynch
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please note that you are only allowed to make one transaction from this part of the shop.

Does this mean that you can only buy 50 stickers off the Topps Website? Urgent help needed please.

Thanks!
I collect Marko Marin cards and stickers.

My Feedback My Trade List

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6845509/1/#new

My Wish List
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuveFC
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address ;)

fredlynch
101 Card
JuveFC
Feb 18 2011, 05:49 PM
yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address ;)
So it will post to my address if I use a different email address? Then what does it mean by transaction?

Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated. :1356 :1356

My Wish List

JuveFC
Masters Card
fredlynch
Feb 18 2011, 06:17 PM
JuveFC
yes spot on.

So it will post to my address if I use a different email address? Then what does it mean by transaction?

yes it will post to your address. Use your mums,dads, brothers name or whatever and address with a different email and order 50 more if you need that many?

one transaction means one order of 2011 stickers -
ie if you order 10 stickers and pay for them on your email address you would not be allowed to order any more of this collection on the same email address.

fredlynch
101 Card
JuveFC
Feb 18 2011, 06:30 PM
fredlynch
Feb 18 2011, 06:17 PM
JuveFC
yes spot on.

yes it will post to your address. Use your mums,dads, brothers name or whatever and address with a different email and order 50 more if you need that many?

one transaction means one order of 2011 stickers -
ie if you order 10 stickers and pay for them on your email address you would not be allowed to order any more of this collection on the same email address.
Thank you very much. As always you offer clear and concise advice and explanations. A true legend on this forum.

My Wish List

JuveFC
Masters Card
no problems Fred, thanks for your kind words, its nice to be appreciated. Hope you've managed to order all the stickers you need. :1356

I think I ramble on a little too much sometimes though...!!

fredlynch
101 Card
JuveFC
Feb 18 2011, 09:16 PM
no problems Fred, thanks for your kind words, its nice to be appreciated. Hope you've managed to order all the stickers you need. :1356

I think I ramble on a little too much sometimes though...!!
I will order my stickers tomorrow. Ramble on? I don't think so! Always concise and first rate knowledge that is easy to understand.

My Wish List

turboboy94
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I wouldn't purchase of Topps as sometimes they make SILLY mistakes. I have seen the mistakes in some YouTube videos.
Posted Image
My Sale as of 20/05/13 - HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Feedback
Wishlist - MONEY, MONEY ONLY.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
well if they do make mestakes just email them then i see no problem with them!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

arsenal9126
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Topps make mistakes quite regulary
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Premier League 2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply