Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Bundesliga Chipz
Topic Started: Feb 22 2011, 11:06 PM (4,924 Views)
MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topps expands the portfolio of its Bundesliga collectibles to a new product: On 1 March brings the company called "Chipz" on the market. Round tokens that are the portraits of the league players are ready to buy. a total of 234 Chipz and six limited editions to collect it. The 18 Bundesliga clubs are identified by different colors and each club has 13 Chipz. The collection box of Chipz can be turned into a goal wall, let in the sink with targeted Chipz throws.

Brand new are the Chipz not: In May 2009, Topps put the product on the market at that time but not about football, but wrestling games. The product sold, according to Topps very successful.

The launch of the Bundesliga Topps Chipz accompanied with various marketing activities. So there are a several week television campaign in its early format of Super RTL, RTL2 and Nickelodeon, as well as the league format of Sport1. Also lies in the SPORT BILD output of 2 March, a free on-chip. Topps also cooperates with Ferrero: When you buy a 750 gram Nutella glass there is a package for customers and a collapsible target goal as a free bonus.

The Bundesliga Topps Chipz in over 50,000 outlets in magazines and toy stores. A packet with 5 Chipz costs 1.90 €, a starter pack Binder, Collector magazine and a package there for 9.90 € and a collection box with the Chipz target goal, the rules of the game and 16 for 12,99 € Chipz.

see also Match attax Ball

@Val:Would you please also set the pictures again.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
Tins release : on March 25

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
Today I bought the first bag. The quality leaves much to be desired.
If you need more information on the German Match Attax page has been revised.
I'm with you questions but also happy to help

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
Here my first 5 Chipz

Fromlowitz 96
Weis Hoffenheim
Mondragon Köln
Schuster Freiburg

and

Robben Superstar (gold) Bayern

all 50 Chipz = 1 gold Chip
all 25 Chipz = 1 Rookie

for 20 Packaging = 1 Lim Chip (Topps) (Fleyer: download on Match Attax German side)

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
Today there was a promotion package in a magazine. (Sport Bild)

Next I have now bought the Starter Pac.
€ 9.90 is already a high price.
If any pictures of the starter pack and its contents wishes, I scream out your email address.

Perhaps, then, someone the pictures here. I do not get it done

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
New. Now there is even a trophy as Chipz

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
@Portlow: I hope on week end. Match attax Regionalligameisterschaft in Dortmund.

MIKADO0231
Member Avatar
100 Club
I can trade one Master Chipz.
Make a good offer

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bundesliga Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply