Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MA 11/12; Ideas
Topic Started: Feb 25 2011, 08:23 PM (1,477 Views)
NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i'd love legends and rising stars, as every team has at least one of each
shotstoppers would be nice but increases inserts meanign there would be-
60 motm, 20 star players, 20 star signing, 20 rising star and 20 shot stopper = 140 insert cards
then 16 base for each team is 320 base so its 460 cards overall, with managers then its 480, then you have LEs and HCs (6 LEs usually and 4 HCs so finally it would be 490 cards to collect....
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
Maxi Taxi
Feb 25 2011, 11:48 PM
They should have this pack that says on the front:

You have found a 1 in 100 pack with a Limited Edition Chip INside.
Shouldnt have it on the front, cause people in shops with open boxes would root to see if they had them, and if it was a 200 pack box or they had more than one 100 packs box then you'd stand no chance...
Please view the thread of the Euro 2016 & Copa America Stickers I need and also my Euro 2016 & Copa America Sticker trades and PM me if you would like to trade!!!

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
NIAMHUSLFC07
Feb 25 2011, 11:53 PM
Maxi Taxi
Feb 25 2011, 11:48 PM
They should have this pack that says on the front:<br /><br />You have found a 1 in 100 pack with a Limited Edition Chip INside.
Shouldnt have it on the front, cause people in shops with open boxes would root to see if they had them, and if it was a 200 pack box or they had more than one 100 packs box then you'd stand no chance...
Then again, even if they didnt have it on the front you'd be able to feel the chip
still i like the idea of chips though :)

NIAMHUSLFC07
Member Avatar
This is Anfield
jamesalex
Feb 26 2011, 10:13 AM
what all Arsenal cards (base, sp's, rainbow foils) would be for Arsenal, I like the idea of a star player for each position.

Goalkeepers

Schzeny, DEFENCE: 75, ATTACK:2 (First-choice keeper card, 1 in 5 packs)
Fabianksi DEFENCE: 73, ATTACK:1

Defenders
Clichy, DEFENCE: 81, ATTACK: 43
Sagna, DEFENCE: 81, ATTACK:39
Koscienly,DEFENCE: 78, ATTACK: 28
Vermaelen, DEFENCE: 83, ATTACK: 38 (Star Defender, 1 in 2 packs)
Squillacci, DEFENCE: 81, ATTACK: 20
Djourou, DEFENCE: 75, ATTACK 26

Midfielders

Fabregas, DEFENCE: 79, ATTACK: 87 (Star midfielder, 1 in 2 packs)
Nasri, DEFENCE: 60, ATTACK: 82
Song, DEFENCE: 78, ATTACK: 70
Arshavin, DEFENCE: 30, ATTACK:80
Wilshere, DEFENCE:69, ATTACK:79
Rosicky, DEFENCE:52, ATTACK 72
Diaby, DEFENCE:65, ATTACK:71
Denilson, DEFENCE 68, ATTACK 68

Fowards
Van Persie, DEFENCE:19, ATTACK 88 (Star Foward, 1 in 2 packs)
Chamakh, DEFENCE:22, ATTACK 80
Walcott, DEFENCE:32, ATTACK 81

Rising star : Wilshere, DEFENCE: 74, ATTACK: 84 (shiney, 1 in 8 packs)

Showboat: Van Persie, thunderbolt volley, DEFENCE: 24, ATTACK:93

Club Legend: Theirry Henry, DEFENCE:41, ATTACK:90 (1 in 7 packs)

Motms(x2): Sagna, DEFENCE:91, ATTACK:44
Walcott, DEFENCE:37, ATTACK:91 (1 in 5 packs)

Hundred Club:
Fabregas, DEFENCE:89, ATTACK:100 (1 in 100 packs)

Limited Edition: Nasri, DEFENCE:65, ATTACK:87 (found in Starter packs sold in France, INTERSTING IDEA, HEY!)

Manager: Wenger

Stadium Card: The emirates (horizontal card, 1 in 10 packs)

Phew! That took a while, please comment on what you guys think!
Impressive, very impressive, i like the idea of stadiums, but thats 28 cards per team so all in all it would be 560 cards in the whole collection, so the binder would need to be bigger, meaning costs could go up. Also, say if the LEs for each time where sold in the country of the players nationality, how would we all get them, be very expensive etc...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 10/11 · Next Topic »
Add Reply