Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Panini Copa America 2011 sticker
Topic Started: Mar 28 2011, 02:52 AM (16,333 Views)
amigo
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
there is definitely Industria Argentina edition,Brasilian edition,Italian edition mainly for European market,and possible Japanese edition?

:worship
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

amigo
101 Card
Does Naverrate stop to issue Copa America stickers this year?
Edited by amigo, May 5 2011, 11:59 PM.

amigo
101 Card
curioso00
May 13 2011, 03:33 PM
The copa America Album was released in Venezuela 4 weeks ago (april 25). The packets, album and stcikers are printed in Brazil. It contains 348 stickers, 18 for each team and around 90 whith the players in action (last 90 stcikers). The album includes 10 sudamerica teams, mexico and Japan (who is invited because USA did not accept the invitation).
For the moment is not clear the Japan asistance to the tornament, because the problems in their country for the quake. Spain was invitaed intead Japan, but they decline, now Costa Rica is the country who will replace Japan but depends of japan desition (japan federation will answer next week).
unfortunatelly Panini colecction are very expensives in Venezuela, the packs cost more that a 1 US$, the albun 3.25. and Panini do hard complete a set, because you need almost 3 boxes (750 stcikers) to be sure to complete the first album (it happen to me and more friends too, soo may doubles in one box). But if any one want swap or buy stcikers, packets or albums i can do. In Peru the collection is more cheaper (i saw in ebay a set for less tha US$ 40), but be carefull because they are making copies (very nice by the way but copies at end).
Also in Peru Navarrete release a Copa America Album, i swap one but not get it yet (hope they not send me a copy, but whit navarrete is dificult because is very inexpensive even in Peru).
Any help please ask me.

Regards
HOW TO FIGURE OUT THE NAVARRETE ALBUM IS COPY OR ORIGINAL?

JUDGING FROM THE BACK PICTURE?ANY COLLECTION ISSUED IN VENEZUELA?

Last copa america,navarrete had varations in three countries,that is,Peru,Venezuela,and Mexico.

Hopefully,they do it again. :rofl :doh
Edited by amigo, May 14 2011, 03:36 AM.

amigo
101 Card
José Otávio
May 23 2011, 08:26 AM
Hello everyone:

I've got 7 different versions of Copa America packets:

Brasilians: yellow packets - 3 versions: "contém 5 cromos", "contiene 5 figuritas", "contiene 5 stickers"
uruguaians: golden packets - 3 versions: same
argentinians: silver packets - only 1 version: "contiene 5 figuritas"

It's available for trade.
Regards, JOsé
hello,José,could you confirm the back word of stickers from Uruguaian packs are same to that of Brasilian edition?

amigo
101 Card
I am told that in Italy,there is an updated sub-set about Panini Copa America 2011 issued by Calciatori Mag.

Game Images from Copa America 2011

HERE goes for the auction
http://cgi.ebay.it/Calciatori-mag-n-4-AGOSTO-2011-Copa-America-24-Fig-/250871292418?pt=Album_e_Figurine&hash=item3a69182202

amigo
101 Card
https://picasaweb.google.com/115868326063186817121/CarlosAlbertoVelaGarrido#5718601219421970802
https://picasaweb.google.com/115868326063186817121/CarlosAlbertoVelaGarrido#5698227840553239874
https://picasaweb.google.com/115868326063186817121/CarlosAlbertoVelaGarrido#5652611201938821522

this is what I have got,back picture difference

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Npower Championship 2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply