Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Panini Copa America 2011 sticker
Topic Started: Mar 28 2011, 02:52 AM (16,334 Views)
garystephens
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've been waiting for these.

There will be an Italy version, Brazil version and possibly an Argentina version so all you other variation collectors like myself should get in quick!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

garystephens
Limited Edition
That is just the Argentina version.

There is also an Italy and Brazil version.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Argentina and Italy versions are released. I believe Brazil comes out this month.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Brazil version has been released, but not in Brazil.

It is similar to WC 2010 and Euro 2008. In Euro 2008 the packets in Brazil had Adidas on them, in rest of South America they didn't. In WC 2010, the packets in Brazil were red/orange, in rest of South America they were shiny gold. In both cases the stickers inside are exactly the same.

I don't know if packets are different again for Copa America but rest of South America has received the Made In Brazil stickers but Brazil itself is still waiting.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Navarrete have made an album for Copa America 2011.

For people who collect packets, I believe there will be 5 different Panini packets in total. The Argentina packets are silver and the Brazil packets are gold. I believe there will be 3 different Brazil packets in total but at the moment I only know of Contiene 5 Stickers. I have no information on the Italy packets yet.

garystephens
Limited Edition
levivo, I just ask my friends around the world and put all the answers together. So far I know of Contiene 5 Stickers and Contiene 5 Figuritas for the Brazil version. It is possible that they are the only two packet types.

I believe the Italy packet will also be gold and basically the same as the Brazilian one but obviously saying Italy instead.

garystephens
Limited Edition
levivo, I am not certain, it is just what I have been told from friends.

Panini released the Made In Italy version in Mexico & USA in 2007 so I would expect them to do the same again.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Just to update, there are more versions. We have:

1) Argentina version - shiny silver packets
2) Brazil Version 1 - shiny packets released in all S America apart from Brazil & Argentina, 3 different types
3) Brazil Version 2 - normal packets, orange in colour released only in Brazil, 3 different types

I am 99/9% certain there is an Italy version too that is shiny. I am just waiting for confirmation. That means there are 8 different packets if Italy is confirmed.

Expect updates for Costa Rica or whoever replaces Japan which will also be in different versions of course.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Has anyone actually seen the Italy version yet? I've been told it exists but haven't seen proof.

Do we have anyone in USA/Mexico who can verify this for us?

garystephens
Limited Edition
And, of course, because this is Panini we have more than one version so they can extract as much money from collectors as possible. So far I have seen white Italy packets and shiny silver Italy packets, both with horizontal backs. It would not surprise me to see vertical backs too.

I would expect Argentinian and Brazilian versions of the Costa Rica updates soon too. With all these variations that are available, I am just stunned that there isn't a Copa America Adrenalyn set. It would've been a good set.

garystephens
Limited Edition
Yes, there are 9 packets in total so far.

I imagine it's in Europe too but I know only so far that it is sold in Mexico.

garystephens
Limited Edition
paradogs77
Jul 20 2011, 10:20 AM
@papagali: so the stickers are "made in italy"? Is it printed on them?
Yes there is an Italy version, there are two infact.

The first is a shiny packet that is basically the same as the Argentina on the front apart from the Industria Argentina etc. This is available in Mexico for certain, possibly more.

The second is a white packet. This is available in Italy, or at least that is where I have seen it being sold. I do not know anyone in Italy myself to confirm its distribtion though.

The stickers are all the same but the Italy album includes Costa Rica stickers. In Brazil they are now available on their own. I have no information about Argentina version Costa Rica stickers yet but probably they will come soon.

garystephens
Limited Edition
paradogs77
Jul 26 2011, 07:39 PM
Obiously the collection has been released in the US.
Does somebody know if they have a own version, maybe even with stickers saying "made in the usa" on their backside?
I could be wrong but I don't believe there is a Panini factory in USA so no Made In USA stickers.

You'll only find Italy, Brazil & Argentina versions because those are the only countries that Panini have factories in.

garystephens
Limited Edition
I saw this a while ago but wasn't sure what it was.

Calciatori magazine looks like it will have some good things every issue.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Npower Championship 2011 · Next Topic »
Add Reply